• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Is Each Month the Best Month for a Show????

In summary, Debbie suggests that people consider doing a flyer themed around each month having a good reason to start a cooking show. She also suggests doing a file search for ideas on how to cook without heating up the house. Ashlee recommends doing a file search for ideas on how to cook for the busy fall season.
Nell's-a-Cookin'
Hi all - I'm one of those lurkers - I love this site but don't post much! Anyways - I wanted to see if any of you have a file or flyer or something of the sort (or we could just start brainstorming) why each month is the best month to have a cooking show - for instance:

Jan - spend your Christmas cash
beat the post-Christmas blues

Feb - get out of the house and the winter blahs

Mar -- get ready for spring

etc, etc, etc.

I am co-presenting the bookings galore workshop at NC (wave 2) and just was trying to get some ideas - as this is part of the outline for the workshop. You know I'll probably mention this site during the workshop as I look to chefsuccess for ideas/files, etc. Thanks in advance!

FlyerI will work on a flyer like this. It's a great idea!!

Debbie :D

I know it's on bookings, but you may want to consider adding why each month is a great month to start your PC business, too!! Just a thought....

I think both those ideas are fabulous! Should we have a brainstorming session? ;)

Jan- get together with the people you missed over the holidays, spend that "returns" money, usually a great host special (cookware, often)
Feb- the cure for cabin fever
March- get ready for Spring, new catalog
April- Spring recipes, Mothers' Day shopping
May- HWC, graduation and wedding gifts
June- catch up with friends before everyone leaves on vacation
July- summer recipes
August- learn time saving recipes for when the kids are back in school and everyone's busy
September- new catalog, often a stoneware special
October- fall recipes, ideas for Halloween and Thanksgiving
November- holiday season (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.) entertaining ideas, holiday gifts
December- get together with friends to do holiday shopping, easy entertaining ideas

Thanks guys - keep em coming! Any ideas compiled from people would be great!!!

What about...

January: Superbowl party
May: Cinco de Mayo
July: Learn ways to cook without heating up the house
September: Apple Picking Season
November/December: Learn new recipes for all the holiday leftovers

Besides what has already been suggested:

January - Recipes & Tools to help you keep that New Years Resolution to eat beter/healthier/lose weight. Romantic Valentines Recipes to prepare you for the 14th of Feb!

February - Not to early to be talking about Easter!

March - Easter recipes and ideas......Here in MI - Recipes that remind us of summer are still good!

April
May
June - SALADS featuring summer fruits and veggies - Outdoor Entertaining and Grilling Ideas! Coldstone At Home Shows!

July - Same as June!

August - Power or Investment Cooking for The busy fall season!

For the fall months & early winter months - I don't usually need to come up with a reason for people to book!:rolleyes:

Here's the flyer!!I hope you gals like it. Some great ideas on this post, feel free to use this and change it to suit your ideas!!

Debbie :D

Attachments

• best month for show.doc
    525.5 KB · Views: 353
ChefBeckyD said:
June - SALADS featuring summer fruits and veggies - Outdoor Entertaining and Grilling Ideas! Coldstone At Home Shows!

I love the Coldstone at home show idea!!! I may have to try that for a friend's show in July; we love coldstone!! :)

Debbie - Great job on the flyer!

ahammons said:
I love the Coldstone at home show idea!!! I may have to try that for a friend's show in July; we love coldstone!! :)
Ashlee - do a file search for Coldstone - there are recipe & tips on here! This was a big hit last year for my Summer Shows - I did them until Sept.!

Great flyer Debbie! I have a feeling we know who to come to if we need a flyer. At least until that little bundle arrives. Don't worry we will keep you busy! LOL!

Thank you!I appreciate all the input - I'm sharing the ideas on to the co-presenter. Hope to see some of you at NC!

Thanks!

1. Why is each month the best month for a show?

Each month offers its own unique benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef show. No matter what month it is, you can expect delicious recipes, fun kitchen gadgets, and the chance to earn free and discounted products. Plus, hosting a show is a great way to gather friends and family and have a fun and interactive cooking experience!

2. What makes a show in January special?

January is a great month to host a show because it's the start of a new year and many people have resolutions to eat healthier and cook more at home. Hosting a show in January allows you to showcase our healthy and time-saving products that align with these resolutions. Plus, it's a great time to earn rewards and start the year off on a positive note!

3. Is there a specific month that offers the best deals and rewards?

While each month offers its own set of rewards and deals, September is known as the "Host Specials" month. This means that as a host, you have the opportunity to earn even more free products and discounts when you have a show during this month. It's a great time to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items!

4. Can I host a show in any month?

Yes, you can host a show in any month that works best for you and your schedule. Our consultants are always available to help you plan and host a successful show, no matter the month. We also have virtual show options for those who may not have the time or ability to host an in-person show.

5. Are there any themes or promotions for specific months?

Yes, Pampered Chef often introduces new products and promotions throughout the year, usually centered around a specific theme or holiday. For example, in the summer months, we may have a "grilling" theme with new grilling products and recipes. Be sure to check with your consultant to see what exciting themes and promotions are happening each month!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC_Megan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
forever their mom
Replies