• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Do Some Directors Shamelessly Promote Their Business Online?

In summary, a director was advertising their business on the Internet and people are angry because it's not fair. They suggest reporting him to authorities.
I would report it that is not fair

Report him to:

[email protected]

Please remember when we post things like this it usually turns into a very emotional discussion. It's more productive to just send the info on to those in charge.

Thanks!

Thank you i sent the email.

I wonder if it's the one that promoted at conf 1. Then sat behind me on day 3 and was sooooo rude! Bashed me twice with his briefcase that he parked in the seat next to me. Repeatedly bumped the back of my seat and yanked on the back of my seat and was very loudly chatting with 2 gals. I was beyond peeved!

Interestingly enough, his information is inaccurate. He gives the deadline date of Sept. 1 for the cookbook/pan promotion. It's really Sept. 17. Maybe he's trying to pad dates for slow comers, but the whole thing is wrong!

He also makes it sound like he is running a special promotion just for qualifying.

* And when you qualify by Oct. 31, 2007 i will send to you the Stainless 8" Saute Pan FREE!

chefheidi2003 said:
He also makes it sound like he is running a special promotion just for qualifying.

* And when you qualify by Oct. 31, 2007 i will send to you the Stainless 8" Saute Pan FREE!

Then the consultant should get 2 SS Saute pans :D One from HO and one from him!!

What's funny is that is that only people in our biz understand what it means to qualify... most people don't even get it.

sailortena said:
A director blatantly advertising their business on the Internet. Don't people know better?[/url]

What makes you think he's a director?

The website says he is a consultant.

I wanted to join and post "This is against PC policy to post this on the internet" do not do business w/this guy:)

I thought about commenting, too, but I didn't want to register.

So, has anyone reported this person?

1. What is "I Was Shocked When I Saw This"?

"I Was Shocked When I Saw This" is a line of kitchen products that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient. They are created by Pampered Chef, a company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. What type of products are included in the "I Was Shocked When I Saw This" line?

The "I Was Shocked When I Saw This" line includes a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and appliances that are designed to save you time and effort in the kitchen. Some popular products in this line include the Quick Cooker, the Mix N Chop, and the Micro-Cooker.

3. How are "I Was Shocked When I Saw This" products different from other kitchen products?

Pampered Chef's "I Was Shocked When I Saw This" products are known for their high-quality materials, innovative designs, and user-friendly features. They are also rigorously tested to ensure they meet the highest standards of safety and performance.

4. Are "I Was Shocked When I Saw This" products easy to clean?

Yes, most "I Was Shocked When I Saw This" products are designed to be easy to clean. Many of them are dishwasher safe, and the non-stick surfaces make cleaning up a breeze. However, we always recommend checking the specific product's care instructions for the best cleaning method.

5. Can I purchase "I Was Shocked When I Saw This" products online?

Yes, "I Was Shocked When I Saw This" products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find these products at select retailers and at Pampered Chef parties. We recommend purchasing from a consultant to receive personalized tips and recommendations on using the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • SusanBP0129
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • ericadboone