• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Are We Better Than Tupperware?

In summary, Kris said that Tupperware has a lifetime guarantee on most items, but their cookware is more expensive. PC might not have the same commission/trips/incentives, but it may be better for her because of the company attitude, personal loyalty, and influence of her director.
TinasKitchen
Just out of curiousity.. and I have read one of the flyers on why are we a better direct selling company, but if anyone knows the specifics, I'd love to know. I was just told by a first time seller of Tupperware that she made 25% off of $1700. Now I didnt ask (because of a bit of communication barrier) if she makes 25% on everything or is it like ours where each amount sold can change your %.

Also I have a former Director for Tupperware possibly having a show and would love to be able to tell her why PC is better in case she decides to become a consultant. She loved Tupperware as a business.

Thanks!

Well, for starters, you can buy Tupperware in Target and at the malls so why would anyone bother having a party? And with Rubbermaid and Glad and Ziploc containers so readily available...why buy Tupperware?

Ok good answer.. I'll have to use that!

Yeah, but be careful with that one because she could easily come back with the availability of kitchen tools elsewhere.

I don't know enough about Tupperware, but I'd be willing to bet that our host program rocks, compared to theirs.

Kris

They have an awesome guarantee - lifetime on most everything, but their cookware is so much more expensive...and I'm not even sure if it is lifetime guarantee for that.

Great ideas ... But to get this woman to actually become a PC consultant I would need to know about what Tupperware's benefits of being a consultant are compared to ours.

Does anyone know of a Tupperware consultant or were you ever one?

There is a consultant on this board who is also a Tupperware consultant. Do a search for Tupperware Consultant and see if her signature pops up.

Thanks Kate!

I've heard several of my customers complain about tupperware. They say it is so expensive compared to Pampered Chef. As a matter of fact, at my last show, one of the ladies said her Church did a Tupperware fundraiser and it was horrible because it was so expensive no one hardly bought anything. She asked me if it was ok if they did PC next time. I was like "Of course!!"

Tupperware has GREAT name recognition but I do think people think they only sell plastic storage containers and they have so much more. I would find out why she likes Tupperware and what PC has that Tupperware doesn't. Let her do the talking and you'll learn so much about her motives. Also, PC may not have the same commission/trips/incentives but still may be better for her. Company attitude, personal loyalty, who her director is all influence her ability to be successful....

Thank you all.
Great advice Bee. I havent had a recruit YET but I find it hard to ask the right questions. I dont know if that comes with knowing the business or knowing recruiting.

1. Why should I choose Pampered Chef over Tupperware?

At Pampered Chef, we take pride in providing high-quality, durable products that are designed to last. Our products are made with superior materials and are rigorously tested to ensure they meet our high standards. We also offer a wide range of innovative kitchen tools and gadgets that are not available from Tupperware.

2. Are Pampered Chef products more expensive than Tupperware?

While our products may be slightly more expensive than Tupperware, they are worth the investment. Our products are made to last and are backed by our satisfaction guarantee. Plus, with our exclusive host rewards program and frequent sales, you can often get our products at a discounted price.

3. How do Pampered Chef and Tupperware differ in terms of product variety?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, from cookware and bakeware to cutlery and small appliances. We also regularly introduce new and innovative products to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers. Tupperware, on the other hand, primarily focuses on storage containers and limited kitchen tools.

4. Can I be sure that Pampered Chef products are safe for my family?

Yes, our products are not only designed to be functional and durable, but also safe for your family. We use high-quality materials that are free from harmful chemicals and are FDA-approved for food contact. We also follow strict safety guidelines to ensure our products meet the highest standards.

5. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies like Tupperware?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that is focused solely on kitchen products. We are committed to providing top-notch customer service and offering unique and high-quality products that are not available anywhere else. We also have a strong community of consultants who are passionate about our products and helping others succeed in their own businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShelbyMichalek