• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Went to Promote Leaders Pronto Lead by Kristi?

In summary, the difference between the 2 versions of the Step Up Your Biz program is that Kristi L. is the one who is actually making the program. My SD took that class and was really excited by it and I sat next to Colleen and u (as well as Krissy) and i hated that class!!I'm excited about the program because my TEAM seems to become deaf when I try to teach them anything... maybe if it comes from HO, they will embrace it! Kristi L. is the one who is actually making the program. My SD took that class and was really excited by it and I sat next to Colleen and u (as well as Krissy) and i hated that class!!
baychef
Silver Member
The reason I am asking is that I attended one taught by Amy Neal. Amy is a fabulous presentor, however, I saw real excitement and compliments coming from those who attended Kristi's version.

I must admit that I was extremely tired and was on the verge of total shut down when I took her class:sick:. (Poor Colleen met me for the first time and I was about as fun as a piece of toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your shoe!:bugeye:) I just wasn't that excited and was wondering if it was how it was presented or just the fact that I was a few heartbeats away from dead.:indifferent0016:

Colleen and others were excited so I am thinking that it must have been me. My Sr. Director passed along a note from Doreen Grasse saying that the format was created with the assumption that it will be taught over the phone although it can be taught in person too. Sounds like it will be really user friendly!:chef:

And this afternoon at work, Jack Canfield's CD will be playing as I do my job!! Keepin the attitude positive!:pray:

What's the difference between Amy's version and Kristi's version? Are you talking about the Step Up Your Biz program?And no, you weren't like toilet paper! You were tired... totally understandable!!!!

Kristi L is the one who is actually making the program. My SD took that class and was really excited by it and I sat next to Colleen and u (as well as Krissy) and i hated that class!!

I'm excited about the program because my TEAM seems to become deaf when I try to teach them anything... maybe if it comes from HO, they will embrace it!

pampmomof3 said:
Kristi L is the one who is actually making the program. My SD took that class and was really excited by it and I sat next to Colleen and u (as well as Krissy) and i hated that class!!

Thanks Colleen!!! I felt really poopy! Kristi...of course I remember you!

I just felt overwhelmed by the class but that is my reaction of wanting to do more and then realizing I have more on my plate than I can handle at times. Being tired just makes that feeling worse. It brings on lots of this :cry::cry::cry:

There are 2 of my clustermates from NH that I saw before we started and they saw Kristi present it. They were excited times 3!!! Guess I went into it hoping for the same reaction and just came out :cry::cry::cry:!!

Funny, I am feeling less and less like being a Director is a step up. Now Team Leaders get the Directory. I have Team Leaders that will tranistion well into a leader role and others will not. I try to delegate and sometimes I wait too long. I prepare better when under the gun with time. This and the program mentioned above will hopefully help support us as Directors and this is what I have to consentrate on. There are very few perks that Directors have that TL don't have.

That said, I am hoping that this will help develop more into Directors. Colleen, I have a feeling that even if information comes from HO, those team members will find a way not to embrace it because it is easier to continue to avoid taking on responsibilty. Sounds like the source of the information may not make a difference.

1. What is "Who Went to Promote Leaders Pronto Lead by Kristi?"

"Who Went to Promote Leaders Pronto Lead by Kristi?" is a leadership training program designed by Kristi, a top leader in the Pampered Chef community. It focuses on teaching individuals how to effectively promote and support leaders within their team.

2. Who is Kristi?

Kristi is a successful leader within the Pampered Chef community with years of experience and a proven track record of building a strong and thriving team. She is also the creator and trainer of the "Who Went to Promote Leaders Pronto Lead by Kristi?" program.

3. How will this program benefit me?

This program will provide you with valuable training and skills to help you become a successful leader within your Pampered Chef team. It will also give you the opportunity to learn from Kristi's expertise and experience, which can help you achieve your goals and grow your business.

4. Is this program only for Pampered Chef consultants?

While this program is designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants, the leadership skills and strategies taught in this program can be applied to any business or organization. It is open to anyone who wants to improve their leadership skills and promote leaders within their team.

5. How can I enroll in this program?

You can enroll in the "Who Went to Promote Leaders Pronto Lead by Kristi?" program through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact Kristi directly for more information on enrollment and upcoming training sessions.

Back