• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Was the Impressive Host of Last Night's Show with the Highest Sales So Far?

In summary, the "Highest Show so Far" amount for a Pampered Chef party or show is determined by adding up all sales from both online and in-person orders. Several factors, including the guest list size, attendee enthusiasm, and host promotions, can contribute to a high show amount. It is not uncommon for the "Highest Show so Far" amount to be over $1000, but it can vary depending on the show type, number of guests, and featured products. To increase the chances of a high show amount, you can invite a large number of guests, promote the show, offer incentives, and showcase popular products. If the "Highest Show so Far" amount is lower than expected, remember that every show is unique and to
cbord
Turn in last night. This host was great-she's signing up in May. I am glad to recurit her, but would have loved to have her customer base from the show.

Isn't it GREAT!

I told my AD when I closed a similar show that I felt like I had tapped the edge of an underground oil reserve ... there is TREMENDOUS interest in the product by that group of people. And there HAS to be a recruit in there somewhere! The hostess said no to the opportunity and to be honest I dialed down the recruiting talk because I was nervous ... but there HAS to be a consultant in there!

cbord said:
Turn in last night. This host was great-she's signing up in May. I am glad to recurit her, but would have loved to have her customer base from the show.

Congratulations on the great show and for the recruit! I can understand where you are coming from on wishing you could have her customer base but that is the ups and downs of this business. Hopefully her enthusiasm will spread and she will be a great recruiter too!

To Di Can Cook,
Be sure to follow up with a call to every guest from that "untapped oil reserve" of a show! Be excited about the show and ask everyone to join you in this awesome biz!
Deb

That's fabulous! Congratulations!

Way to go. Thats an awesome show.

Awesome, that is cool to have a recruit as well as the high sales...Keep it up!:D

1. How do you determine the "Highest Show so Far" amount?

The "Highest Show so Far" amount is determined by adding up the total sales from all orders placed during a Pampered Chef party or show. This includes both online and in-person orders.

2. What factors contribute to a high show amount?

Several factors can contribute to a high show amount, including the size of the guest list, the enthusiasm and interest of the attendees, and the effectiveness of the host's promotions and incentives.

3. Is it common to have a "Highest Show so Far" amount over $1000?

Yes, it is not uncommon for Pampered Chef parties or shows to have a "Highest Show so Far" amount over $1000. The amount can vary depending on the type of show, the number of guests, and the products being featured.

4. How can I increase my chances of having a high show amount?

There are several ways to increase your chances of having a high show amount, such as inviting a large number of guests, promoting the show through social media and word of mouth, offering incentives and discounts to attendees, and showcasing popular and exciting products.

5. What happens if my "Highest Show so Far" amount is lower than expected?

If your "Highest Show so Far" amount is lower than expected, don't worry! Every show is unique, and there are always factors that can influence the overall sales. The most important thing is to focus on providing a fun and engaging experience for your guests, and the sales will follow.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies