• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Should You Support as Your Football Team? Discover Now!

In summary, the person's favorite football team is the Packers and they are also a hockey fan. They got their son tickets to the game on his birthday. He can't wait.
DebPC
Staff member
While they'e waiting for their kit flyer.I give this to my new consultants and go over it with them.

Thanks for the doc. You mention that the box can be used as a mini file cabinet. :confused:I can't picture that... can you please describe how you would use it as such?!

bethcooks4u said:
Thanks for the doc. You mention that the box can be used as a mini file cabinet. :confused:I can't picture that... can you please describe how you would use it as such?!

I got this when I started and give it to all my new recruits! Thanks!:D

bethcooks4u said:

that was the OLD box... the new kit is a smaller box. :)

Years ago the box the kit came in was shaped like a file cabinet drawer. Not anymore...

ETA: Hi Susan!!!!!!!

Go PACKERS!!! Better not be any bears in the house! :D

DH is for the packers. I got him tix to the game on his b-day. :) He can't wait!

HHHMMMM Who would I say is my favorite football team....hhhmmm...maybe If I check my sig it will tell me...lol...

I think my sig says it all....I also love watching all football...I am addicted to fantasy football.

crystalscookingnow said:
DH is for the packers. I got him tix to the game on his b-day. :) He can't wait!

Reminds me of Dh's 25th suprise birthday (right after his mom passed away) me and his sister got him Cowboy tix in Dallas! WE took a weekend trip and he was in 7th heaven, his first trip to Cowboyland::cool:!

DH is a HUGE Cowboys fan (his mom brought him up that way, as she was from TX). Anyways I've always picked teams he cannot stand just to mess with him so my teams used to be the 49er's (cause I loved Montana then Young) and Chargers since they are our home team. Recently, He lost a bet to his ex-BIL and now he has to wear a chargers jersey every sunday for football season, and it kills him:p! LOL

Hmmm, not too sure about that one.... let me think..... :confused:

Go L.A. Kings!!!

Oh wait....That's hockey.:D

Hockey IS my football!

GO PACKERS!! (Although I'm not as colorful as Nikki!)

We like the Broncos though if I was true to my family and upbringing...

SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS!

How "bout Them Cowboys!!!!!!

Is there another team??

GOPACKERS!!

Well, there is Appalachian State!

The Packers, of course! We live in Idaho but we own tons of Packer stuff from cheese hats to blankets to flags, clothes, etc.

My son, now 18, was the first in our house to recognize the wonders of Brett Favre...and that was many, many years ago. Our entire family got on the bandwagon and root for them in good times and bad.

My son has always tried to find a way out of school..."mom, can I miss on Friday when the release of the new xyz movie is out...."mom, can I miss on Tuesday so I can stay up for the latest release of xyz video game comes out at midnight...."

I always said no. But, I qualified it with "If Brett Favre ever comes to the Northwest, you can miss class". So...last year, Seattle played Green Bay AT Seattle, on the Monday night game after Thanksgiving. My hubby and son had the time of their life at that game and our pictures are priceless.

Go Packers!

Born and Raised in THE BURGH! :)

yummybytes said:

I knew that I liked you..... :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

janetupnorth said:
GO PACKERS!! (Although I'm not as colorful as Nikki!)

Thats ok Janet, I make up for the both of us!!

Bronco's fan! Win or loose for many years!

Are we talking professional or college. Anyways I have to be loyal to my team.
GO PANTERS!!
and of course non other than #1 OHIO STATE[/COLOR]

I love NCAA and of course #1 OHIO STATE

Another Buckeye Fan!
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES! Go Bucks!!!
And, of course, the Browns. Sometimes that's good, most of the time it's bad! LOL

Attachments

• wedding_registry_more_qa.pdf
    54.2 KB · Views: 192
    54.2 KB · Views: 203
    54.2 KB · Views: 206
Huge COLLEGE football fan here....
Boomer Sooner!

ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE!! ROLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!

Steelers!!!

It's fun to see other Steeler fans on here!! I live in Wisconsin so there aren't too many around here. Although I have been seeing them more often than I used to.

urbnk8 said:
Steelers!!!

It's fun to see other Steeler fans on here!! I live in Wisconsin so there aren't too many around here. Although I have been seeing them more often than I used to.

The Steeler Nation has a far and wide reach :) :)

Hmm.......my fave football team happens to now be 7-0...

Go Patriots!!! wa-hoo!!

:cheerleader:New England Patriots:cheerleader:

yummybytes said:

urbnk8 said:
Steelers!!!

yummybytes said:
The Steeler Nation has a far and wide reach :) :)

Just a little bit of info on this....did you know that the Steelers have the largest female fan base in the NFL....I could be wrong but I think that it might have something to do with the fact that the Rooneys don't want cheerleaders.

Go Vikings!!! Have been a long time fan through all the ups and downs. We need a new quarterback this year!!

Related to Who Should You Support as Your Football Team? Discover Now!

1. What factors should I consider when choosing a football team to support?

When choosing a football team to support, it's important to consider factors such as your geographic location, family traditions, and personal preferences. You may also want to research the history and values of different teams to find one that aligns with your own values.

2. How do I know if I should support a local team or a popular national team?

Supporting a local team allows you to be a part of the community and attend games in person, while supporting a popular national team can give you a larger fan base and more opportunities to connect with other fans. Ultimately, the decision should be based on your personal preferences and which team resonates with you the most.

3. Can I support more than one football team?

Yes, you can support multiple football teams if you have a strong connection to each of them. However, it's important to prioritize and be respectful of each team's fan base, especially if they are rivals.

4. Do I need to have a deep understanding of the sport to support a football team?

While having a basic understanding of the sport can enhance your enjoyment of supporting a football team, it is not necessary. Many fans become more knowledgeable about the sport as they support their team and attend games, so don't be afraid to start supporting a team even if you are new to football.

5. Should I only support a team if they are winning?

No, supporting a team should not be solely based on their performance. A true fan supports their team through both wins and losses. It's important to stand by your team and show your loyalty, regardless of their current record.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies
Views
sharalam