• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Celebrating Their Birthday Today?

In summary, Leah celebrates her birthday with family and friends. She thinks that turning 30 is just a number and that there are more important things to worry about.
letscook04
Gold Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!:balloon:

Hope you have a blessed Birthday!

tigger-partyhat-01t.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_bdayparty.gif

Happy Birthday, Leah! Hope it's a great one!

Happy Birthday!! :balloon:

May your birthday be filled with the love and joy of family and friends.

Happy Birthday Leah! Have a great day!

Happy Birthday Leah and hope you have a pampered day!

:balloon: Happy Birthday Leah!!:balloon:

:balloon: Happy Birthday Leah!!!
Be Blessed Today!
:balloon:

You guys are way too sweet Thank YOU!!!

Happy Birthday Leah - isn't this your 30th???????????????

Yes I am turning 30 today..... People say it's not a big deal but for some reason I am having a really hard time with it.

Has anyone else had a hard time with turning 30?

That was so long ago that I don't remember.

Your funny KG!!! Thanks!!

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/30.gif​

30 makes you stop and think..but I have enjoyed my 40's. Not sure about this 50 thing that will be arriving late this year but you will learn that the number of years "old" you are is just that...a number. Growing up is optional...look at KG, he is a fine example of that!! And I hope to be just like him when I don't grow up!

It's werid becasue it's an age that kind of snuck up on me....

Thirty was fun but FORTY IS FABULOUS!!!! Celebrate all year long - its your year and you own it!! (well that is my wave of thinking!!)

A very happy birthday!!

Thanks!!!!! I never thought of it in that light~!!!

Happy Birthday Leah! Don't sweat turning 30 - I'm turning 40 this year and not worrying about that either. I figure I'd rather keep growing older than the alternative:) Hope you have a great day!

Happy Birthday!
ITA with you Gina, to grow older is to only grow wiser ;).

Happy Birthday Leah!! I turned 30 two years- it's just a number.

Two days before then my son cut his face from eyelash to ear, so, I was in the mind and still am, that there are a lot more important things to worry about than a number! By the grace of God, it did not get his eye.:angel:

If you thought 30 snuck up on you....then 40, 50 and the rest are going to run at you! Enjoy the ride! Celebrate life!

happy birthday leah...it only gets better (trust me ;) )

That is what my sisters tell me all the time ... Their much older than me!!! I think it is realizing that I am 30 years old now, and my parents are turning 70 years old respectively this year. It made me step back and go what happen and how did I get to be this old already? LOL

Hey Leah!!! Happy 30th Bday!!!!! Sorry I am a day late - I didn't get online yesterday. 30 is just a number. Hope you had a special day with your daughter and hubby!!!

Leah Happy Birthday I didnt get on all weekend I was out of town. My SIL said turning 31 was harder then turning 30. I will be turning 30 in Feb myself

Happy Birthday!!! :balloon: :balloon: :chef:

1. Who determines whose birthday is being celebrated today?

The individual or their loved ones usually determine whose birthday is being celebrated today.

2. How can I find out who is celebrating their birthday today?

You can find out who is celebrating their birthday today by checking social media, asking friends or family, or using a birthday reminder app.

3. Is there a specific age range for people celebrating their birthday today?

No, people of all ages can celebrate their birthday today.

4. Can I celebrate someone's birthday even if I don't know them?

Yes, you can celebrate someone's birthday even if you don't know them by sending them a thoughtful message or doing a random act of kindness in their honor.

5. What are some ways to celebrate someone's birthday today?

Some ways to celebrate someone's birthday today include throwing a party, sending a gift or card, having a special dinner or outing, or simply spending time with them and making them feel loved and appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pcchefjane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • PamperedDor