• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Not Changed Over to Beta Yet???

In summary, Doris Christopher called for all Director to switch to beta ASAP and those who do not will have problems getting their needs met. There are positives to beta, but there are also things that annoy us. Please commit to the switch so that we can all get the benefits of beta."
chefjeanine said:
This ice in hell is getting thicker. . .I'm about to push the migrate button. Yikes. My hands are sweating!!!!
Toughest thing to do was hit "Cancel PWS" on the old site! :)

You are cracking me up! I'm doing ok on it and hope you all will too!

esavvymom said:
Toughest thing to do was hit "Cancel PWS" on the old site! :)
I did it! And, I added two shows and my first two order today. Wow! I feel so progressive. ;)

Wahoo! Like anything new, there is an adjustment but it's all good!

I had a hard time pushing the cancel button too!

Speaking of migrating, I have just found a customer that is listed twice in the new web and their address and notes did not transfer. The amount of notes was small and I was told that part of a long record would transfer. If I have one double, wonder how many others there are? As I mentioned in another thread I also have at least 4 contacts that did not migrate and the home office told me they didn't know why and I would have to manually input their information. If someone is listed more than once do they receive more than one e-newsletter? I hope not;they will consider me a pest and I already have one or more customers opting out each time the newsletter goes out.

<h2>1. What is the Beta version and why should I switch to it?</h2><p>The Beta version is the newest version of our Pampered Chef platform, which includes updated features and improvements to enhance your experience. We highly recommend switching to the Beta version to take advantage of these new updates.</p><h2>2. How do I know if I am still using the old version or if I have already switched to Beta?</h2><p>If you are unsure if you have already switched to the Beta version, you can check by looking at the top of the screen. The Beta version will have a small "Beta" label next to the Pampered Chef logo. If you do not see this label, you are still using the old version.</p><h2>3. Will I lose any of my saved information or recipes if I switch to Beta?</h2><p>No, switching to Beta will not affect any of your saved information or recipes. Your account and all of its data will remain unchanged.</p><h2>4. Can I switch back to the old version if I don't like the Beta version?</h2><p>Yes, you can switch back to the old version at any time by clicking on the "Switch to Classic" button located at the bottom of the screen. However, we encourage you to give the Beta version a try and provide us with feedback to help us improve your experience.</p><h2>5. Is there a deadline for switching to Beta?</h2><p>There is currently no set deadline for switching to Beta. However, we recommend switching as soon as possible to take advantage of the new features and improvements.</p>

1. What is the Beta version and why should I switch to it?

The Beta version is the newest version of our Pampered Chef platform, which includes updated features and improvements to enhance your experience. We highly recommend switching to the Beta version to take advantage of these new updates.

2. How do I know if I am still using the old version or if I have already switched to Beta?

If you are unsure if you have already switched to the Beta version, you can check by looking at the top of the screen. The Beta version will have a small "Beta" label next to the Pampered Chef logo. If you do not see this label, you are still using the old version.

3. Will I lose any of my saved information or recipes if I switch to Beta?

No, switching to Beta will not affect any of your saved information or recipes. Your account and all of its data will remain unchanged.

4. Can I switch back to the old version if I don't like the Beta version?

Yes, you can switch back to the old version at any time by clicking on the "Switch to Classic" button located at the bottom of the screen. However, we encourage you to give the Beta version a try and provide us with feedback to help us improve your experience.

5. Is there a deadline for switching to Beta?

There is currently no set deadline for switching to Beta. However, we recommend switching as soon as possible to take advantage of the new features and improvements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Intrepid_Chef