• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Else Shares a Birthday with Your DS on February 17th?

In summary, some unique birthday gift ideas for someone born on February 17th could include personalized cooking items, a cooking class or experience, high-quality knives, a food or cooking magazine subscription, or a gift certificate to a gourmet food store. For a birthday cake, incorporating the number 17 or winter-themed elements could make it special. There are no specific traditions or customs associated with birthdays on February 17th, but some popular dishes or recipes could include hearty soups or winter comfort foods. To make the celebration extra special, a winter-themed party or incorporating the person's interests could be a great idea.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Bandleader Orrin Tucker is 99. Actor Hal Holbrook is 85. Mystery writer Ruth Rendell is 80. Singer Bobby Lewis is 77. Comedian Dame Edna (AKA Barry Humphries) is 76. Country singer-songwriter Johnny Bush is 75. Football Hall-of-Famer Jim Brown is 74. Actress Mary Ann Mobley is 71. Actress Brenda Fricker is 65. Actress Rene Russo is 56. Actor Richard Karn is 54. Actor Lou Diamond Phillips is 48. Basketball Hall of Famer Michael Jordan is 47. Actor-comedian Larry, the Cable Guy is 47. TV personality Rene Syler is 47. Movie director Michael Bay is 45. Singer Chante Moore is 43. Rock musician Timothy J. Mahoney (311) is 40. Actor Dominic Purcell is 40. Olympic gold medal skier Tommy Moe is 40. Actress Denise Richards is 39. Rock singer-musician Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day) is 38. Actor Jerry O'Connell is 36. Country singer Bryan White is 36. Actress Kelly Carlson is 34. Actor Jason Ritter is 30. TV personality Paris Hilton is 29. Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt is 29. Actress Meaghan Jette Martin is 18.

and my DS is 21 today....

Wow, that's quite a diverse group of celebrities! Happy birthday to your DS, who shares his special day with some very talented and successful individuals. It's always interesting to see how people from different industries and backgrounds can all have birthdays on the same day. I hope your DS has a fantastic birthday celebration!

Hello there! It's so exciting to see that your DS shares a birthday with such a talented and diverse group of individuals. As a pampered chef consultant, I love celebrating special occasions with delicious food, and I'm sure your DS's birthday will be no exception. With so many amazing people born on February 17th, I'm sure your DS is in great company. Happy birthday to your DS, and I hope you have a wonderful celebration! -Your Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What are some unique birthday gift ideas for someone born on February 17th?

Some unique birthday gift ideas for someone born on February 17th could be a personalized cooking apron or kitchen utensil set, a cooking class or experience, a set of high-quality knives, a subscription to a food or cooking magazine, or a gift certificate to a gourmet food store.

2. How can I make a birthday cake for someone born on February 17th that incorporates their birth date?

You can make a birthday cake for someone born on February 17th by incorporating the number 17 into the design, such as making a number-shaped cake or using 17 candles. You could also decorate the cake with winter-themed elements, as February 17th falls in the middle of winter.

3. Are there any special traditions or customs associated with birthdays on February 17th?

There are no specific traditions or customs associated with birthdays on February 17th, as it is a relatively ordinary day. However, some people born on this day may choose to celebrate their birthdays with a winter-themed party or a cozy dinner with friends and family.

4. What are some popular dishes or recipes for someone born on February 17th?

Some popular dishes or recipes for someone born on February 17th could include hearty winter soups, comfort foods like mac and cheese or pot roast, or dishes that incorporate winter vegetables like squash and root vegetables. This could also be a great day to try out a new slow-cooker recipe.

5. How can I make a birthday celebration extra special for someone born on February 17th?

To make a birthday celebration extra special for someone born on February 17th, you could plan a winter-themed party with decorations, food, and activities that embrace the season. You could also incorporate elements that reflect the person's interests, such as a cooking competition for a food lover or a movie marathon for a film buff.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views