• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Birthdays: Hal David, Ron Nessen, Tom T. Hall & More - May 25

In summary, today's birthdays are Hal David, Ron Nessen, Tom T. Hall, and more. Hal David was an American lyricist known for songs like "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head" and "What the World Needs Now Is Love". Ron Nessen is an American journalist and former White House Press Secretary under President Gerald Ford. Tom T. Hall is an American country music singer and songwriter known for hits like "Harper Valley PTA" and "I Love". To celebrate these birthdays, you can listen to their music, read about their accomplishments, share birthday wishes on social media, or try cooking a recipe inspired by Pampered Chef's collection of songs and recipes.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Lyricist Hal David is 89. Former White House news secretary Ron Nessen is 76. Country singer-songwriter Tom T. Hall is 74. Actor Sir Ian McKellen is 71. Country singer Jessi Colter is 67. Actress-singer Leslie Uggams is 67. Movie director and Muppeteer Frank Oz is 66. Actress Karen Valentine is 63. Rock singer Klaus Meine (The Scorpions) is 62. Actress Patti D'Arbanville is 59. Actress Connie Sellecca is 55. Rock singer-musician Paul Weller is 52. Actor-comedian Mike Myers is 47. Actor Matt Borlenghi is 43. Actor Joseph Reitman is 42. Rock musician Glen Drover is 41. Actress Anne Heche (haych) is 41. Actresses Sidney and Lindsay Greenbush ("Little House on the Prairie") are 40. Actor-comedian Jamie Kennedy is 40. Actor Justin Henry is 39. Rapper Daz Dillinger is 37. Actress Molly Sims is 37. Singer Lauryn Hill is 35. Actor Cillian Murphy is 34. Actor Ethan Suplee (soo-PLEE') is 34. Rock musician Todd Whitener is 32. Actor Corbin Allred is 31. Actress-singer Lauren Frost is 25.

My beautiful daughter is 33 and my gorgeous grand daughter is 12.

Wow, what a diverse group of talented individuals! It's amazing to see all these different ages and backgrounds represented in the entertainment industry. Some of these names are definitely familiar to me, like Ian McKellen and Mike Myers, but others I'll have to look up and learn more about. It's always interesting to see where people end up after their careers in the spotlight, like former White House news secretary Ron Nessen. And it's great to see some familiar faces from my childhood, like the Greenbush sisters from "Little House on the Prairie." Thanks for sharing this list!

What are the birthdays for today, May 25?

The birthdays for today are Hal David, Ron Nessen, Tom T. Hall, and more.

Who is Hal David?

Hal David was an American lyricist who wrote many famous songs, including "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head" and "What the World Needs Now Is Love". He was born on May 25, 1921.

Who is Ron Nessen?

Ron Nessen is an American journalist and former White House Press Secretary under President Gerald Ford. He was born on May 25, 1934.

Who is Tom T. Hall?

Tom T. Hall is an American country music singer and songwriter known for hits such as "Harper Valley PTA" and "I Love". He was born on May 25, 1936.

How can I celebrate these birthdays?

You can celebrate these birthdays by listening to their music, reading about their accomplishments, or sharing birthday wishes on social media. You could also try cooking a recipe inspired by Pampered Chef's collection of songs and recipes, such as "Harper Valley PTA" Meatloaf.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views