• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Do You Want to Be Voted off Dancing With the Stars?

I have always done basket picks and my consultants love them! I mix it up all the time...packs of recipe cards or invites, PC stickers, small Merrill stuff, yadda, yadda.

Who do you want voted OFF Dancing with the Stars?

• Mel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jennie

• Marie

• Helio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its_me_susan
LOVE Basket picks!I remember this from when I was a consultant. They stopped, but we recently started doing them again. Each director puts random, unwrapped items in a basket ~ Can be PC related (things from conference, inexpensive Logo items (post-its), license plate thing, etc), or office supply kind of stuff (postcards, cute paper clips, stickers, post it holders, pack of computer stationery, etc). Consultants can earn a basket pick for many reasons which include (but not limited to):

* Bringing a guest
* 1st meeting as consultant
* Bringing a recipe
* presenting at the meeting
* Attending 3 meetings in a row

This was done in addition to PC dollars for top sales, top show, recruiting, promoting, etc. Makes the consultants happy, and is a great use of office supplies you aren't using or you find at a good sale. It's fun for morale too.

I would LOVE to start doing this. I'll have to see if my AD and the other director we meet with would go for it.

I have always done basket picks and my consultants love them! I mix it up all the time...packs of recipe cards or invites, PC stickers, small Merrill stuff, yadda, yadda.

Because I have a small team, I have 2 pick baskets...1 basket for just COMING to the meeting! If they achieve anything else (like bringing a guest, bringing the food, etc, as noted above) they get to pick from my better basket.

I now find that more folks are coming to the meetings and their sales are growing. So...I consider it worth it!

:)

I loved the pick basket as a consultant. Even if what I selected was only a $1-type item, I was still excited. (Guess it doesn't take much for me, huh?:blushing:)

I would love to offer a picks basket but my AD, with whom we do our meetings, doesn't want to :(

I do the basket picks and they do love them. They are always trying to get more tickets for everything - it's a fun game. I do tickets for anything they do for their business. It's a way that even someone who is in a big slump can win/be recognized. It only takes one ticket to win and coming to the meeting gets you in the draw.

Newly qualified, recruit someone, $15000 in sales and other big accomplishments... get a pick without tickets in addition to tickets.

I think it's fun and I am surprised by what they choose sometimes. :p

bethcooks4u said:
It's a way that even someone who is in a big slump can win/be recognized. It only takes one ticket to win and coming to the meeting gets you in the draw.

Newly qualified, recruit someone, $15000 in sales and other big accomplishments... get a pick without tickets in addition to tickets. :p

I really like how you do this Beth!

I agree-when I was a consultant I always loved the basket pics too. It was neat to pick out exactly what I needed or wanted. My director would even put in postage stamps and pc $$ too. There was always alot of variety.

I want Mel to go. I just do not like her.

I hope Jennie WINS!!!!

I know Marie isn't that good of a dancer but I love watching her dance and the emotions she puts into her dance. I don't care much for Mel B so I almost routing for Helio.

Related to Who Do You Want to Be Voted off Dancing With the Stars?

1. Who are the top contenders to be voted off Dancing With the Stars?

The top contenders to be voted off Dancing With the Stars are usually determined by the judges' scores and the audience's votes. However, it is ultimately up to the viewers at home to decide who stays and who goes each week.

2. How does the voting process work on Dancing With the Stars?

There are two ways to vote for your favorite contestants on Dancing With the Stars. You can either vote online through the show's official website or through the DWTS voting app, or you can call in to vote during the show's live broadcast. Each method allows for up to 10 votes per couple per voting method.

3. Can viewers vote for the same couple multiple times?

Yes, viewers are able to vote up to 10 times per couple per voting method. This means that if you vote online and through the app, you can cast a total of 20 votes for your favorite couple.

4. Is there a limit to how many times a viewer can vote for a specific couple?

No, there is no limit to how many times a viewer can vote for a specific couple. As long as you follow the rules and guidelines for voting, you can vote as many times as you'd like for your favorite couple.

5. Can viewers vote for contestants if they missed the live show?

Yes, viewers can still vote for contestants even if they missed the live show. As long as you vote during the designated voting window, your votes will still count towards the final results. However, it is important to note that voting typically opens during the live show and closes shortly after, so it is best to watch the show live if you want to participate in the voting process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • Kathytnt