• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which do you use more?

rsmpta

Mar 9, 2006
of the stoneware?? I'm talking personal stock....

I have the big pizza round, the rectangle...but i think i might like the bar pan? the big rectangle with sides...the name escapes me..... Just wondering if you guys use that one very much....don't have a lot of storage (and I mean VERY little)...so i need to make sure what i GET is what i will USE!

TIA! :)

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I use the Bar Pan the most, I use it for everything except pizza. I love it and it was the first PC product that I owned, actually it's what introduced me to PC! The Bar Pan also makes great bacon.

Mar 2, 2006
The stone I use the most is the large bar pan (which is the stone that I reccommend the most). It is almost black (seasoned that much) Next to that would be the Lg Round and Rectangle stones. Hope that helps you.:)

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
In my home I use the Stoneware Bar Pan the most for my family. For me and my personal use I use the Sm Bar pan (what I mean by that is my midnight cookie attack).

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
I use my large bar pan large round and square baker multiple times a week.

Couldn't live without them!

chef.katie

Mar 6, 2006
The large bar pan!!

You can use it for everything except pizza. My never even gets put away! The deepdish baker is great too but the bar pan takes the cake.

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
My pizza stones, rectangular baker, and bar pans are the pieces I use the most. I don't know that I could pick between them.

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
My large bar pan is always out so it would be my number one. The other one that never gets put away is my small round stone since my husband uses it for his crab rangoons that he loves!

Apr 2, 2006
I'm with everyone else about the large bar pan!! I'm thinking of getting another one just because I use it pretty much every day! After that would be my deep dish baker! LOVE it!! And then my round stones, then my rectangular stone. It's SO hard to choose!!!!! :D I bought the little bar pan for my kids to use in the toaster oven (we dont have a microwave) and they love it! they think it's so "cute" :p

agw

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2005
Small Bar Pan - toaster oven, I have 2 SBPs for it
Small Round Stone - used for just about everything
Medium Bar Pan - more suited to our family at the moment than the LgBP
Deep Dish Baker - for one dish meals going from microwave to oven
Rectangle Stone - biscuits and cookies

Those are the ones I return to week after week after week. I'd be so SAD if I had to pick just a couple!

Feb 14, 2006
I'm with everyone on the Large Bar pan, that's my #1. It actually started me into the business too! (I know someone else mentioned that) My husband ruined my Calphlon (sp?) pan that I paid $30 for so I told him I was going to find a Pampered Chef lady and get a stoneware "cookie sheet" and he was going to pay for it!! So what do you know, the very next week I got an invite, went to the party and the rest is history. We also use the large round stone all the time and I know you were asking about stoneware, but the PC item we use ALL the time, every single day is our Executive Double Burner Griddle. I LOVE IT!!! Its my best friend in the kitchen and I don't know how we lived without it before!!

~Kristen

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
I use my small bar pan the most and then my large round stone. I would probably use the large bar pan alot if I had it. It's the next thing on my list of what I will buy myself (Besides the cookware!!):)

Jan 27, 2006
I use the large bar pan the most, and the large round stone is a close second. I have 2 English Mastiffs; so, when I bake my own puppy treats the large bar pan is great. :)

spoiledchef

Jan 8, 2006
I use the large bar pan the most. We're only a family of three, but I have two, and I'm often using BOTH at the SAME time. I could probably add the medium and small for smaller jobs, but I just throw it all on the large one. I probably use my loaf pan most next to the bar pan.

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
my bar pan and the deep dish baker are the 2 I use all the time I dont even use my glass pans anymore.

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
I love the stoneware!!

First place for our family is the Large Round stone, my husband loves PIZZA! I also bake cookie pizzas, biscuits, crescents, wreaths, hot pockets, etc

Second is the Large bar pan, I make all kinds of bars, brwownies, enchiladas, pizza rolls, hot wings, etc

My single 25 year old brother loves the stoneware!! He uses it to warm up everything in the oven!!

They are so easy to clean and I will use more of them when we move into our new home! Right now the kitchen space is tight!!

Debbie