• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Batter Bowl Is It for Mixes?

Yes - you build the mixes in the small batter bowl and the person actually creates it in some larger bowl. I'm doing these at an open house, and am making the friendship brownies in the mini muffin tin days before, then offering them warmed in the microwave as samples.Good luck!PS - I have some of the original 2003 Celebrations cards which give the recipes.The Hearty Minestrone Soup Mix starts...Take care.
Sarah
On the PC Website is says Gift Ideas (or something like that) using the Classic Batter Bowl. If you click on "Learn More" it has directions for making mixes in the Small Batter Bowl. Which bowl is it??

Small batter bowlI suppose maybe you could double it for the classic, but I've always used the small.

Diane

To me it looks like they use the small, but that there is no room left after the dry ingredients are put in, and you have to use the classic to mix the dry up with the wet. Or at least that is the way I took it.

jenniferlynne said:
To me it looks like they use the small, but that there is no room left after the dry ingredients are put in, and you have to use the classic to mix the dry up with the wet. Or at least that is the way I took it.

I'm a little confused too - - Hope someone who tries them will show us better pictures. :) One brownie mix can't possibly fit in the small, does it?

the mixes are designed to be put in the Small Batter Bowl. I've made these before, and the reason is so the ingredients don't move around alot, looks prettier when the bowl is full. Just like those mixes you see in the quart jar, no way you will actually be able to make the cookie/soup etc in the jar.

Dittof from LoriYes - you build the mixes in the small batter bowl and the person actually creates it in some larger bowl. I'm doing these at an open house, and am making the friendship brownies in the mini muffin tin days before, then offering them warmed in the microwave as samples.

Good luck!

PS - I have some of the original 2003 Celebrations cards which give the recipes. The Hearty Minestrone Soup Mix starts...
In Small Batter Bowl, layer ingredients in order listed...

Take care.

You can use the large batter bowl if you double the ingedients. I just did this with the soup and it looked really nice.

1. Which batter bowl is best for cake mixes?

The Classic Batter Bowl is the best option for cake mixes, as it has a spout for easy pouring and a wide base for stability.

2. What size batter bowl should I use for pancake mix?

The Small Batter Bowl is the ideal size for pancake mix, as it can hold up to 4 cups of liquid and has measurements on the side for accurate mixing.

3. Can I use any batter bowl for cookie dough?

Yes, any of our batter bowls can be used for cookie dough. However, the Large Batter Bowl may be the most convenient option as it can hold larger batches of dough.

4. Which batter bowl is best for brownie mix?

The Mini Batter Bowl is perfect for brownie mix, as it can hold up to 2 cups of liquid and has a handle for easy pouring.

5. Is there a batter bowl specifically for bread dough?

Yes, we have a Batter Bowl with a Lid that is designed specifically for bread dough. The lid helps to keep the dough fresh and the bowl has measurements for easy mixing and rising.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Perian Webb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • batroark
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • cochef