• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's My Paycheck? Troubleshooting Payment Issues

In summary, there could be a few reasons why your paycheck has not been deposited into your account, such as incorrect direct deposit information or processing time. If you received the wrong amount on your paycheck, contact the payroll department for adjustments. If you have not received your paycheck at all, check your address and contact the payroll department for assistance. For missing overtime pay, reach out to the payroll department for a review. Currently, the only payment method offered is direct deposit.
mandydollie
Don't we get paid today? I thought it would be in my account and it's not

I don't think they hit our accounts until afer 8 a.m. CST.

ok...sounds good. Just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing something!

My bank shows my commission as pending which means it won't "hit" my account fully until tomorrow.

Mine was deposited this morning!

Still waiting on mine!!

I was quite pleased to see mine!! I got an override for the first time in it seems like forever!! LOL!!! :)

I got my first override of $30! Who hoo!!

Yeah Payday!!!:d

Isn't that $30 the BEST?!

Related to Where's My Paycheck? Troubleshooting Payment Issues

1. Why hasn't my paycheck been deposited into my account?

There could be a few reasons why your paycheck has not been deposited into your account. First, make sure that your direct deposit information is correct and up to date. If there have been any changes to your bank account, you will need to update your information with our payroll department. Additionally, if your paycheck is typically deposited on a certain day, it may take 1-2 business days to process before it appears in your account.

2. I received my paycheck, but it is for the wrong amount. What do I do?

If you believe that your paycheck is for the wrong amount, please contact our payroll department immediately. They will be able to review your pay stub and make any necessary adjustments. It is important to address this issue as soon as possible to avoid any further discrepancies.

3. I have not received my paycheck at all. What should I do?

If you have not received your paycheck, please check with your manager or HR representative to ensure that your address is correct in our system. If your address is correct and you still have not received your paycheck, please contact our payroll department for further assistance.

4. I noticed that my paycheck is missing overtime pay. How can I resolve this issue?

If you believe that you are missing overtime pay on your paycheck, please reach out to our payroll department. They will need to review your time and attendance records to ensure that you were scheduled for overtime and that it was not accidentally left off your paycheck.

5. Can I receive my paycheck via a different payment method?

At this time, we only offer direct deposit for paychecks. If you are having trouble setting up direct deposit or prefer a different payment method, please speak with your manager or HR representative for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
3RingChef