• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Buy Rubber and Self Inking Stamps: Exploring Your Options

M
Mindascookin
Rubber or self inking stamps?

vistaprint.com

or stampman.com

You can also try Staples, Office Max, etc

I second vistaprint.com they are an awsome company.

I bought mine at Merrill....... but I am moving to another house in my twon so I am not sure where I am going to order the second one at.

I got my stamp with Town and Country before PC stopped using them.

But my ink pad I got with Stampin' Up...sorta like PC only stamps, ink, papers, etc... I love the case! I use red to stand out!

I suggest vistaprint.com also. They have freebies and cheap things all the time!

I got my first PC stamp at the UPS store, but I got my logo PC stamp at Merrill. If you are talking about cardmaking/scrapbooking stamps, then I get those at Joann's or Michael's.

I got mine at Staples 2 years ago and it still hasn't dried out!

www.rubberstampman.com
is who my director recommended. she said she looked all around and he was the cheapest, but they all seem about the same to me...

Office Depot. We get a discount through CC with free shipping too.

Related to Where to Buy Rubber and Self Inking Stamps: Exploring Your Options

1. Where can I buy rubber and self inking stamps?

There are a variety of places where you can buy rubber and self inking stamps. Some common options include office supply stores, craft stores, and online retailers. You can also purchase them directly from stamp manufacturers or through specialty stamp shops.

2. What is the difference between rubber and self inking stamps?

Rubber stamps are traditional stamps that require an ink pad to be pressed onto the stamp before use. Self inking stamps, on the other hand, have an ink pad built into the stamp itself, allowing for repeated use without needing to re-ink the stamp. Self inking stamps are typically more convenient and less messy, but rubber stamps offer more customization options.

3. How do I choose between rubber and self inking stamps?

The choice between rubber and self inking stamps ultimately depends on your personal preferences and needs. If you value convenience and clean lines, self inking stamps may be the better option. If you want more control over the design and ink color, rubber stamps may be the way to go. Consider your intended use and budget before making a decision.

4. Are there any differences in quality between rubber and self inking stamps?

Both rubber and self inking stamps can come in a range of qualities. Generally, rubber stamps are considered to be more durable and long-lasting, as they can be re-inked and used for many years. However, high-quality self inking stamps can also provide crisp and consistent impressions for a long time.

5. Can I order custom rubber or self inking stamps?

Yes, many stamp manufacturers and specialty shops offer the option to customize your rubber or self inking stamps with a personalized design or text. This can be a great option for businesses, organizations, or individuals looking for a unique stamp for their needs. Keep in mind that custom stamps may come at a higher cost and longer processing time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookscorner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • Liquid Sky