• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Where Is the Feeding America Cookbook Link?

In summary, the Feeding America Cookbook can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website for $20, with all proceeds going towards supporting Feeding America's mission to end hunger in the United States. It is only available for purchase online, including as a digital version, and anyone can purchase it regardless of whether they are a Pampered Chef customer or not.
jwpamp
I want to send out the info, but I can't find it...help!

We can download it now but customers can't until the 3rd so they probably haven't posted a link yet. We got an email about it on friday that should get you a link so you can download it now.

Oooh cool! I was about to put the link on my FB page (directly to the main PC website, not the FB page), but now I may wait until tomorrow and post it so I can get some traffic on my PWS. I can't wait 'til it's up there!

I thought it was only going to be on the corporate page...where did you see that it would be on our PWS? That is wonderful!!!

Must be able to do it now... I posted it on my FB earlier today and one of my friends just posted that she was able to download it. :)

Related to Where Is the Feeding America Cookbook Link?

1. Where can I find the link to purchase the Feeding America Cookbook?

The Feeding America Cookbook can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the "Shop" tab and search for "Feeding America Cookbook" or click on the link provided in our social media posts.

2. How much does the Feeding America Cookbook cost?

The Feeding America Cookbook is $20 and all of the proceeds go towards supporting Feeding America's mission to end hunger in the United States.

3. Can I purchase the Feeding America Cookbook in stores?

No, the Feeding America Cookbook is only available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website.

4. Is there a digital version of the Feeding America Cookbook?

Yes, the Feeding America Cookbook is available for purchase as an e-book on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I still purchase the Feeding America Cookbook even if I am not a Pampered Chef customer?

Yes, anyone can purchase the Feeding America Cookbook on the Pampered Chef website. You do not need to be a customer to support this cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefmelody