• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the 'While Supplies Last' Flyer on the New Web?

In summary, the "While Supplies Last" flyer includes discounted Pampered Chef products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. These items are only available while supplies last and cannot be returned or exchanged. They also cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. The flyer is released periodically throughout the year, but there is no set schedule. It is recommended to check the website or subscribe to the email list for updates.
mechelle
I can't find it on the new web. Can anyone poing me in the right direction? Thanks!

do you mean the outlet items?

no, on the old web there was a link for a "while supplies last" flyer. It would have things like old Season's Bests and old recipe cards. Can't find it on the new web.

Once you are logged in on the beta site, click on the cart, then click on supply cart, click the link that says "shop now", click "supply" link under category and then click "business materials clearance"

Thank you!!!

Related to Where Can I Find the 'While Supplies Last' Flyer on the New Web?

1. What items are included in the "While Supplies Last" flyer?

The "While Supplies Last" flyer includes a variety of Pampered Chef products at discounted prices, such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items.

2. How long will the items in the "While Supplies Last" flyer be available?

The items in the "While Supplies Last" flyer are only available while supplies last, so once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase. We recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible.

3. Can I use any discounts or promotions on items from the "While Supplies Last" flyer?

No, items from the "While Supplies Last" flyer are already discounted and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

4. Can I return or exchange items from the "While Supplies Last" flyer?

Unfortunately, items from the "While Supplies Last" flyer are considered final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully consider your purchases before completing your order.

5. How often do you release a "While Supplies Last" flyer?

The "While Supplies Last" flyer is released periodically throughout the year, but it is not on a set schedule. We recommend checking our website or subscribing to our email list for updates on new flyers and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • Hollycancook
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gsptn