• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the New Pampered Chef Logo?

In summary, the new web logo for Pampered Chef is a modern and sleek design that represents the company's evolution. It can be found on the company's official website and social media pages. As an independent consultant, you are allowed to use the logo on your personal website and social media, but must follow the company's guidelines. The old logo will be gradually phased out.
flemings99
Gold Member
Where is the new down-loadable PC color logo? Thanks.

Under CC, Promoting & Building your Business, scroll down toward the bottom.

It's also under the "Licensed Merchandise Vendors" link, where you would access Merrill.

Thank You!!!!

I downloaded the logo--no problem there. Problem is that I cannot get it into my e-mail. Any suggestions? I tried copy and paste and it didn't work. TIA

pamperedharriet said:
I downloaded the logo--no problem there. Problem is that I cannot get it into my e-mail. Any suggestions? I tried copy and paste and it didn't work. TIA

What are using to send out your emails? Outlook? Yahoo? Gmail?

NooraK said:
What are using to send out your emails? Outlook? Yahoo? Gmail?

MSN/Hotmail

I don't personally use Hotmail, so I don't know about giving you exact directions, but I did a Google search, and found these results: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=create+a+signature+with+an+image+in+hotmail&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=.

With something like Hotmail, it is possible you will have to host your image somewhere like photobucket to get it to work.

Thanks, Noora for your help. I appreciate it. If I find out more I will post on it.

I did it! I went to my facebook page and right clicked on the image and clicked copy and then went to my signature setup page and clicked the paste (clipboard) and it took!

Thanks so much, Noora!!!!!!!♥

What is the new web logo for Pampered Chef?

The new web logo for Pampered Chef is a modern and sleek design featuring the company's name in bold lettering with a chef's hat above the "P".

Why did Pampered Chef change their web logo?

The company wanted to update their image and create a logo that reflects their evolution as a brand. The new web logo represents a fresh and contemporary look for Pampered Chef.

Where can I find the new web logo for Pampered Chef?

The new web logo can be found on the company's official website, as well as on their social media pages such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. It is also available for download on the Pampered Chef consultant portal.

Can I use the new web logo for Pampered Chef on my personal website or social media?

As an independent consultant, you are permitted to use the new web logo on your personal website and social media platforms to promote your Pampered Chef business. However, please make sure to follow the company's guidelines for logo usage and branding.

Will the old Pampered Chef logo still be used on any products or materials?

The new web logo will gradually replace the old logo on all products and marketing materials. However, you may still see the old logo on some older products until they are phased out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roberta M. Szymanowski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chef2you