• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Old Season's Best Clothing?

In summary, "Wanted: Old Season's Best" is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can trade in their old Season's Best recipe book for a discount on a new one. The discount amount varies but is typically $5-$10. Customers can also choose to donate their old book to a local charity, with shipping costs covered by Pampered Chef. This promotion is only available for customers with an old book to trade in and is offered for a limited time. It is best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates.
yourchef23
Gold Member
I am looking for a Fall/Winter 2007; Fall/Winter 2008; Spring/Summer 2009; Fall/Winter 2009; Fall/Winter 2011 if you have them.

Thanks in advance.

I may have them. i will check when I get home later today.

I have all of them, but two (FW '08, SS'09) have my contact label on the back. I cant get them off, but you could cover them with your own.
The other three have no such label.

Let me know if you want some or all of them. I can figure out what shipping them to you would cost.

I have F/W 08 and S/S 09

Thank you so much - No worries about your contact labels - They are for personal use in a summer cottage we have. I'll just put my labels over yours. Everyone who stays loves looking through them and is usually leads to catalog orders or hosting a show - They start out looking for something new to make and then ask about the tools mentioned - Perfect opportunity to either show it out of my kitchen and grab a catalog for them to look at also ... you know, since they asked and all. And my DH asked me if he could move the cookbooks to put boating magazines there - no way! LOL

Just let me know what I owe you and where to send.

Thanks cochef - Looks like esavvymom has what I need. Have a super week.

What is "Wanted: Old Season's Best"?

"Wanted: Old Season's Best" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can trade in their old Season's Best recipe book for a discount on a new one.

How much of a discount can I get?

The discount offered for "Wanted: Old Season's Best" varies depending on the condition of the old book and the price of the new book. Typically, customers can receive a discount of $5-$10.

What can I do with my old Season's Best book?

You can either trade in your old book for a discount on a new book, or you can choose to donate your old book to a local charity or organization. Pampered Chef will cover the shipping costs for donating your book.

Can I participate in this promotion if I don't have an old Season's Best book?

Unfortunately, this promotion is only available for customers who have an old Season's Best book to trade in. If you do not have one, you can still purchase a new Season's Best book at full price.

How long is this promotion available?

"Wanted: Old Season's Best" is typically offered for a limited time, so it is best to take advantage of the promotion as soon as possible. The available dates for this promotion may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tammy Thurmon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kam
  • Pchef Jen