• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are Our Products Made? A Comprehensive List

In summary, all of the products are made in different parts of the world, with the majority of products being made in the United States.
Jen1409
Can anyone tell me?

Thanks!

If you look in the Product Information Guide, the country of origin can be found on each specific product. All of the stoneware is made in the US.

Becca_in_MD said:
If you look in the Product Information Guide, the country of origin can be found on each specific product. All of the stoneware is made in the US.

One third of our products are made here, two things in Sweden, two things in Canada, one thing in Germany (plus the blades in the forged cutlery) and the other two thirds in Asia. I went through all the products to get these statistics.

The stoneware, pantry items and many of the plastic items are USA.

BethCooks4U said:
One third of our products are made here, two things in Sweden, two things in Canada, one thing in Germany (plus the blades in the forged cutlery) and the other two thirds in Asia. I went through all the products to get these statistics.

The stoneware, pantry items and many of the plastic items are USA.

LOL. You have too much time on your hands, girl!

esavvymom said:
LOL. You have too much time on your hands, girl!

lol I was recovering from major surgery had had to do something...

Oh what's made in Canada Beth? I had no idea anything was!

kcjodih said:
Oh what's made in Canada Beth? I had no idea anything was!

The suds pump and the kitchen spritzer are made in Canada. Also the canola oil comes from Canada.

Beth, thank you for looking these all up. I have so many customers try to say everything is made in China. And, I hope you are recovering well.

Would you happen to have this data in a file you could share?

NooraK said:
Would you happen to have this data in a file you could share?

I just marked it on a wish list I downloaded from CC. If someone already has a list of our products in a doc I can edit I'd be happy to mark it.

BethCooks4U said:
The suds pump and the kitchen spritzer are made in Canada. Also the canola oil comes from Canada.

Sigh...and one of those is NOT my favorite product :( Oh well, I DO love the other one :) Thanks Beth!

I think I got this from my director...may not be fully up-to-date, but close.

Attachments

• Made in the USA.pdf
    61.7 KB · Views: 766
love it THANK YOU!!

Thank you, Jodi. That is really helpful information.

I meant "thank you, Coramw"

coramw said:
I think I got this from my director...may not be fully up-to-date, but close.

Just wanted to bump this. I was looking for it today and I know it's a good FYI for everyone :)

I love the "Made in the USA" document, even if it does reference products we no longer sell! At least it gives me a starting point. I wanted to check again and see if anyone has a complete list of the countries that products are made in. I have a potential customer who will not purchase anything made in China, but she will buy things from other Asian countries. Thought I'd bump this post up before starting my own list, just in case someone already had compiled all the information.

Related to Where Are Our Products Made? A Comprehensive List

1. How can I find out where Pampered Chef products are made?

Pampered Chef products are made all over the world, including the United States, Canada, Germany, and China. You can find the specific country of origin for each product by checking the label or product description on our website.

2. Are all Pampered Chef products made in the USA?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are made in the USA. We source materials and manufacture our products globally to ensure the highest quality and affordable prices for our customers.

3. Are Pampered Chef products made in ethical and sustainable ways?

Yes, Pampered Chef is committed to ethical and sustainable practices in our manufacturing processes. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure fair labor practices and environmentally responsible production methods.

4. Can I trust the safety and quality of Pampered Chef products made in other countries?

Yes, you can trust the safety and quality of all Pampered Chef products, regardless of where they are made. We have strict quality control standards and regularly test our products to ensure they meet safety regulations in all countries where they are sold.

5. Does Pampered Chef have any products that are exclusively made in the USA?

Yes, we do have some products that are exclusively made in the USA. You can find these products by looking for the "Made in the USA" label on our website or in our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Danswife