• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will my backordered products be shipped?

In summary, a product backorder is when an item is temporarily out of stock but expected to be restocked at a later date. You can check the status of your backordered product by logging into your account and viewing your order history. Backordered products can be cancelled by contacting customer service, and you will not be charged until the item is shipped. Other items from your order will still be shipped if one is on backorder.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Just checked the product status alerts and the following products are currently on backorder, with their expected ship dates

1321 Deep Covered Baker-Cranberry 3/9/2010
2868 11"/28cm. Executive Square Grill Pan 3/9/2010

I was just going to post that too! I was entering a DCB on a show, and it came up with a yellow flag - so I went and checked. Yep, backordered!

Yup, mine is backordered too :(

Oh NO! That's not good. At least it's only a week

smspamperedchef said:
Oh NO! That's not good. At least it's only a week

You can say "Our product is SO popular, it's on a short-backorder."

That explains why I have had updates when I opened Pampered Partner yesterday and today. I thought it was odd that there were so many updates and hadn't gone on to CC to check this out yet.

The carafe is on there too - found that kinda odd...

Well, now it says the 16th!! I sold 4 at my last show in Feb & they are all back ordered. :(

I didn't have any notification when I submitted my order a week ago and just checked my email to discover 2 DCBs and 1 grill pan are backordered! :grumpy: Hopefully they will arrive soon!

I just received an email from HO about back ordered items on my show's I submitted this weekend.

DCB are scheduled to ship on 3/16
Grill pan are scheduled to ship on 3/9

Related to When will my backordered products be shipped?

1. What is a product backorder?

A product backorder occurs when an item is not currently in stock, but is expected to be restocked and available for purchase at a later date.

2. How can I check the status of my backordered product?

You can check the status of your backordered product by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. The status will be listed as "backordered" and will include an estimated restock date.

3. Can I cancel a backordered product?

Yes, you can cancel a backordered product by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-999-3436. Please have your order number and product information ready.

4. Will I be charged for a backordered product?

No, you will not be charged for a backordered product until it has been shipped to you. Your card will be charged at the time of shipment.

5. Can I still receive other items from my order if one product is on backorder?

Yes, if you have multiple items in your order and one is on backorder, the other items will still be shipped to you as usual. The backordered item will be shipped separately once it is restocked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies