• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I Be an FD? Understanding the Official Qualifications Process

patience. He's been an E-consultant for about 2 years now and I swear he's like a little kid in a candy store sometimes...:sad: but he's also really great and I think it's great that he's been able to learn so much.He's been an E-consultant for about 2 years now and I swear he's like a little kid in a candy store sometimes...:sad: but he's also really great and I think it's great that he's been able to learn so much.He is a great consultant and has a lot of energy. He tests your patience sometimes but he's worth it.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Officially?

I thought it would already show this on my IPT - I don't remember it taking this long the many times before that I've been an FD...

I have 3 active - 2 qualified, and one who signed March 24th, and has done 2 shows - as of last month (March), and one inactive - so wouldn't that make me an FD?

I wouldn't be so antsy about it, but I want to change my schedule for Conference to add the workshop for FD's.....and I can't until my IPT says I'm an FD.....:confused:

You should be a FD already! They don't have to be qualified. It is 2 ACTIVE consultants and new signers are active to start.

janetupnorth said:
You should be a FD already! They don't have to be qualified. It is 2 ACTIVE consultants and new signers are active to start.

See - that's what I thought....but it isn't changing. I wonder who I have to call - do you think that would be career solutions?

ChefBeckyD said:
See - that's what I thought....but it isn't changing. I wonder who I have to call - do you think that would be career solutions?

Career solutions sound right or have your director call for you. She should be able to talk to Karen Logston who is the Sales Manager we are assigned to.

janetupnorth said:
Career solutions sound right or have your director call for you. She should be able to talk to Karen Logston who is the Sales Manager we are assigned to.

Jen is gone for Spring Break. :(

I'll try call tomorrow if it isn't updated by then. I just thought that it would update the same time as commission checks.....you know, once all outstanding orders, etc. are resolved.

Especially for the over- rides -

Did you check this month's commission statement that just came out??

ChefBeckyD said:
Jen is gone for Spring Break. :(

I'll try call tomorrow if it isn't updated by then. I just thought that it would update the same time as commission checks.....you know, once all outstanding orders, etc. are resolved.

It SHOULD have updated by now. My recruiter has that issue too, she's been on a yo-yo from consultant to FD and back and forth for about 8 years now. Often it doesn't update on time.

Becky - you have e-mail...

I'm waiting for mine to change too. I'm thinking it's usually by the 10th.

I believe the overrides begin the next month after your second person signs (or you have 2 active at the same time) so I would say that you became a FD again on April 1 and you should see your next overrides on the May 8 check.

PamperedDor said:
Especially for the over- rides -

Did you check this month's commission statement that just came out??

Checks on 4/8 are for March commission so she won't see it until next check for those purposes.

janetupnorth said:
It SHOULD have updated by now. My recruiter has that issue too, she's been on a yo-yo from consultant to FD and back and forth for about 8 years now. Often it doesn't update on time.

HA! Sounds like me - but this is the LAST TIME that is going to happen!

BethCooks4U said:
I believe the overrides begin the next month after your second person signs (or you have 2 active at the same time) so I would say that you became a FD again on April 1 and you should see your next overrides on the May 8 check.

Yeah, I'm not worried about the overrides - I just want the status to change so that I can change my Conference Schedule!

Do you think Career Solutions could help? Maybe they could change your classes over the phone for you.

The IPT will most likely be updated by the 10th of the month. That's normally when they get everything current from the previous month. If it's not up on the 11th, call HO.

finley1991 said:
The IPT will most likely be updated by the 10th of the month. That's normally when they get everything current from the previous month. If it's not up on the 11th, call HO.

Thanks Colleen!

Now I just need to exercise some patience.....:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
Thanks Colleen!

Now I just need to exercise some patience.....:rolleyes:

Just keep busy...

Oh, and DO NOT pray for patience! :rolleyes: Because then you'll have the trials that work patience. (But you already knew that).

janetupnorth said:
Just keep busy...

Oh, and DO NOT pray for patience! :rolleyes: Because then you'll have the trials that work patience. (But you already knew that).

LOL - DH and I joke that we prayed for patience, and God, with His sense of humor, gave us Micah!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - DH and I joke that we prayed for patience, and God, with His sense of humor, gave us Micah!:D

...or each other...he-he!

Kyle's energy often tests my patience. He is a VERY good boy, but sometimes he is so raring to go when it is time for bed. I can't wait until he can run outside again!

janetupnorth said:
...or each other...he-he!

Kyle's energy often tests my patience. He is a VERY good boy, but sometimes he is so raring to go when it is time for bed. I can't wait until he can run outside again!

Sat., Sun., and Mon. here it was sunny and 65 degrees - and Micah has been able to be outside alot. It has been so good for him - and it has even made him more obedient. He is a boy, and he needs to be able to RUN!

Sunday night, he actually told us he was ready to get his "pajammies" on, and he fell asleep in the middle of America's Funniest Videos! :eek: (his favorite TV show!)

He spent the whole morning outside with Grandpa, working on the deck, and now he's taking a nap!

I am so looking forward to him being able to play outside all day!

So my IPT hasn't updated yet - but I did find these wonderful FD reports now on my CC - and it's been fun checking out my roster (whole whoppin' 4 names on there now!) and my consultant activity report....which also lists what my commission would be if I were a director - for last month, over $200 more than what I made! Now I really want to promote - we have an exterior remodel to pay for!

That's cool; I never found that! Once my 2 new gals sign I'll have to figure out where that is!

lacychef said:
That's cool; I never found that! Once my 2 new gals sign I'll have to figure out where that is!

Lacy, it's under the Consultant & Leadership Training drop down tab - go to Reports, and then you'll see Future Director Reports. I think you have to have current FD status to have it though. I'd never found it before either - I was actually trying to see if I could find info for when we could start a new Conference Club account! I had no idea there were FD reports!

Becky- new Conference Club for National will open at the end of July or beginning of August. Conference Club for Leadership 2009 is currently available.

chefann said:
Becky- new Conference Club for National will open at the end of July or beginning of August. Conference Club for Leadership 2009 is currently available.

Okay, thanks Ann! I know I won't be going to Leadership - call me chicken, but I'm not flying into Colorado in the dead of winter.:eek: (I have major issues with flying.:eek: )

What a lot of people don't realize is that Denver gets very little snow because of where it is in the mountains. The weather systems pass right over it. And what snow they do get, they know how to handle (and it evaporates in no time at all). But I already predict MANY consultants sick from altitude sickness at Leadership. It sneaks up on you, until all of a sudden, you're headachey and nauseous. (Happened to me on my family trip last month, but then Colorado Springs is higher than Denver, too.)You can get train tickets into Denver - they'll probably be comparable in price to flying.

Ann's right; they do get snow there, but they handle it well.
I'm excited cause it's driving distance for me:thumbup: (about 5 hours)

1. What is an FD?

An FD, or Future Director, is a title given to Pampered Chef consultants who have met certain qualifications and are on track to become a Director within the company.

2. How do I become an FD?

To become an FD, you must meet the official qualifications set by Pampered Chef. These include achieving certain sales and team building goals, as well as attending certain trainings and events.

3. What are the official qualifications to become an FD?

The official qualifications to become an FD include achieving $15,000 in personal sales, having a team of at least two active consultants, and attending the Pampered Chef Director's Conference.

4. How long does it take to become an FD?

The time it takes to become an FD varies for each consultant, as it depends on how quickly they are able to meet the official qualifications. It can take anywhere from a few months to a year.

5. What are the benefits of becoming an FD?

Becoming an FD not only means you are on track to become a Director, but it also comes with additional perks and rewards, such as increased commission rates, access to exclusive trainings and events, and the opportunity to mentor and lead a team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • AJPratt