• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Clarification on Tl Qualification

In summary, one member of the conversation is discussing their recent promotion and their potential for earning a higher salary due to meeting the qualifications for a Team Leader position. They also mention the requirements for receiving Team Leader overrides and the potential for reaching a Director position. Another member congratulates them and confirms that the consultant only needs to be active, not qualified, to count towards their Team Leader requirements. The conversation ends with excitement and congratulations for achieving the promotion.
Sheila
Gold Member
Recruit #2 signed in September, but didn't submit her first show until after Oct 1st. So although I had the minimum amount of sales required for me & for the team, I didn't have 2 active lines, I just had the one. :rolleyes:

Now that they are both active & the minimum sales for myself & the team have been met, I'll get promoted on Nov 1st.

But I'm thinking I read that I can get TL pay this month since all the qualifications are met? If so, I'm like $3.20 + $2 insurance away from making $1,000 on this next check! LOL It's 10:45 PM here in Japan. Unless someone goes to my PSW & orders HWC stuff I don't think I'll be hitting that level by 2PM tomorrow (midnight in the states). Although with my daughter's birthday party on the 24th, every dollar might help! LOL

Sheila said:
Recruit #2 signed in September, but didn't submit her first show until after Oct 1st. So although I had the minimum amount of sales required for me & for the team, I didn't have 2 active lines, I just had the one. :rolleyes:

Now that they are both active & the minimum sales for myself & the team have been met, I'll get promoted on Nov 1st.

But I'm thinking I read that I can get TL pay this month since all the qualifications are met? If so, I'm like $3.20 + $2 insurance away from making $1,000 on this next check! LOL It's 10:45 PM here in Japan. Unless someone goes to my PSW & orders HWC stuff I don't think I'll be hitting that level by 2PM tomorrow (midnight in the states). Although with my daughter's birthday party on the 24th, every dollar might help! LOL

Yep! You'll get paid as a TL this month! However, the TL overrides won't be included on the 15th paycheck, but on the EOM paycheck.

Figures! LOL

BTW, thanks! ;)

Thanks Laurie! :D

I think this will be the first month I receive the TL overrides myself. I actually have 4 lines active. Wahoo!

WTG Laurie! Make a couple of them SC's and you'll be a Director!!! :D

So... as soon as they submit something you get paid as a TL? I thought it was after they qualified.

From what I can tell, they do not have to be "qualified", just active.My 1st recruit is still at $1,229.73 and I'm a SC. I'm looking at the flip chart that was given to Directors (my Director gave it to me when she decided to quit PC) and it doesn't specify at the TL level, but DOES say for Directors that the recruit does not have to be qualified, just active to count. So I'm assuming it's correct for TL too. :D

Sheila said:
From what I can tell, they do not have to be "qualified", just active.

My 1st recruit is still at $1,229.73 and I'm a SC. I'm looking at the flip chart that was given to Directors (my Director gave it to me when she decided to quit PC) and it doesn't specify at the TL level, but DOES say for Directors that the recruit does not have to be qualified, just active to count. So I'm assuming it's correct for TL too. :D

Well, that was a nice surprise! To me, anyway! :)

Congrats Sheila and Laurie! That's awesome!

You will be paid as TL. You are correct: the consultant only has to be active, and not qualified. Isn't it nice? Enjoy the overrides, and keep up the fab work! :D

What are the qualifications for becoming a Team Leader at Pampered Chef?

The qualifications for becoming a Team Leader at Pampered Chef include being an active consultant for at least 12 months, having a minimum of $15,000 in personal sales, and having at least one active team member with a minimum of $1,250 in sales. Additionally, you must attend and complete the Team Leader training program.

Can I still qualify as a Team Leader if I don't meet the sales requirements?

In some cases, Pampered Chef may make exceptions for consultants who do not meet the minimum sales requirements but demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and potential. These exceptions are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

What is the process for becoming a Team Leader at Pampered Chef?

To become a Team Leader at Pampered Chef, you must first express interest to your Director or Senior Director. If you meet the qualifications, you will then be invited to attend the Team Leader training program. After completing the training, you will need to submit an application and complete a final interview with your Director or Senior Director.

Do I need to have a certain number of team members to become a Team Leader?

No, there is no set number of team members required to become a Team Leader at Pampered Chef. However, it is recommended to have at least 3-4 team members to help you reach your sales goals and build a successful team.

What are the benefits of becoming a Team Leader at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Team Leader at Pampered Chef offers various benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives, and the ability to grow and mentor a team. It is also a stepping stone to higher leadership positions within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Inomiamenda
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila