• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Given Lemons, Make Lemonade!

In summary, the speaker shares a story about a small and initially discouraging show that turned out to be successful. With the help of a fellow consultant, the speaker was able to address each guest's individual needs and make the most of the small group. This resulted in a new recruit, a potential recruit, a new hostess, and good sales. The speaker encourages others to stay positive and make the best of any situation, as it can lead to unexpected success.
MeesMom3
Ok, thought I'd share this wonderful story with y'all. First of all, I get discouraged easily when things don't work out how I'd like them to, so I have to work extremely hard to stay positive about things when the chips are down. Well, yesterday, I had a show that I DID NOT want to even deal with. I had already had a hectic afternoon, because my babysitter cancelled and I had to find alternative childcare in a crunch. I ALMOST gave this show to one of my cluster members until SHE offered to watch my kids for me. God bless her! So I went to the show...........3 attendees, 4 including the hostess. So I was thinking "oh great, of course this is my luck." So I decided, I had already gone through the trouble of finding a sitter for my kids, I was there, so I was going to make the most of it. I took advantage of the small group and really took the time to talk about hosting shows and the PC opportunity. After the demo, I actually sat down with them and discussed everything. It was much more personal than if I had been addressing a large group. I had each person tell me something they could do with extra money each month. I answered more questions than I ever have! By the end of the show, out of the 4 total attendees, 1 is considering becoming a consultant, 1 booked a show, the hostess IS going to become a consultant, and the 4th person offered to host a show for her! Plus, her sales were at $200.00 with just 3 guests and she's getting OO's. So I got an ok show, a new recruit, a potential recruit, and a new hostess out of this very small show!

So even if attendance is small, take advantage of the opportunity you have to address each guests individual needs. I am so glad I did! :D

Woo hoo! Love that lemonade.

That is great news! Keeping positive really can change the outcome of MANY situations!!!

What you might want to do is give the potential recruit to your host recruit so she is motivated to get another recruit and become a FD!

That is SO Excellent!!! Good for you!!

Congratulations! Isn't it great when things like that happen. It is definitely a reminder that sometimes those aweful lemons make the best lemonade that money can buy!

That is great. Way to make the best of the situation.

That is awesome!!! I like your thinking Kate!

Related to When Given Lemons, Make Lemonade!

1. How do I make lemonade with Pampered Chef products?

To make lemonade with Pampered Chef products, you will need the following: lemons, sugar, water, and the Pampered Chef Citrus Press. Start by juicing the lemons with the Citrus Press, then mix the lemon juice with sugar and water to taste. For an extra twist, you can also add in some fresh herbs or fruit slices.

2. Can I use other citrus fruits besides lemons to make lemonade?

Absolutely! While lemonade is traditionally made with lemons, you can also use other citrus fruits such as limes, oranges, or grapefruits. The Pampered Chef Citrus Press works with all types of citrus fruits, making it easy to experiment with different flavors.

3. How do I make a large batch of lemonade for a party or event?

If you need to make a large batch of lemonade, we recommend using the Pampered Chef Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher. This pitcher can hold up to 2 quarts of liquid and has a built-in agitator that helps mix the lemonade and keep it from settling. It also has a lid and pour spout for easy serving.

4. Can I make sugar-free lemonade with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can make sugar-free lemonade using the Pampered Chef Citrus Press and Stevia sweetener. Simply juice the lemons with the Citrus Press and mix in your desired amount of Stevia to taste. You can also add in some sparkling water for a refreshing twist.

5. Are there any other Pampered Chef products that can enhance my lemonade making experience?

Yes, there are a few other Pampered Chef products that can make your lemonade making experience even better. The Pampered Chef Ice Shaver can be used to make crushed ice for your lemonade, and the Quick Slice can help you thinly slice fruit for garnishes. You can also use the Pampered Chef Infusion Water Bottle to infuse your lemonade with different fruits and herbs for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • cathyskitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jkinak
Replies