• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can My Recruit Get Her Website??

In summary, Sara and Gillian were able to get their website set up right away after they qualified. They just had to make a phone call to HO to get their debit card number.
gilliandanielle
I have a recruit who is qualified and has a consultant number, but doesn't have her debit card number yet. Can she get a website now, or does she have to wait for her PC debit card number??

Gillian,

when Sara and I signed on we signed up for our PC debit right away. We were frustrated because we wanted our website right then! I called PC and they told me my PC debit card # over the phone. we didn't have to wait for it to arrive at our house.

give that a try.

HTH!

She signed up for her debit card right away, but she qualified with her first show the day after she signed. I think she applied early last week, should it be showing if she called PC today??

I think the recipe for success states that you have to qualify before they will activate it. Which since she already has it shouldn't be a problem.

We didn't qualify before we got our card. We applied for it and like two days later got impatient, called and got our number. Once we had our number we could get our website setup. If she applied early last week, I am sure they have her number ready to go.

A new consultant can get a website before qualifying - she probably has to wait for her debit card but that would be the only hold up - and she can get that within a short time by making a phone call to HO. She must be qualified for it to be fully functional though - that is to be able to get web orders and for the Wedding Registry to be added to the site.

I knew she could get it before qualifying but she didn't get the chance to do anything before qualifying! I just didn't know how long she had to wait between applying and getting her PC debit card. Is there a special number to call, or just the regular number??

BethCooks4U said:
A new consultant can get a website before qualifying - she probably has to wait for her debit card but that would be the only hold up - and she can get that within a short time by making a phone call to HO. She must be qualified for it to be fully functional though - that is to be able to get web orders and for the Wedding Registry to be added to the site.

That is what I was talking about. Thanks Beth!!

When I applied it for my debit card it gave me a phone number to call in 24 hours. When I called that number it gave me my debit card number while I was waiting or it to be sent.

I just called PC and went to the financial deptartment to get my #.

It is worth noting that just because you aren't qualified, it doesn't mean your website is useless! You can still get orders if the people know the host's name. It's also a great PR tool!

dexheimers said:
I just called PC and went to the financial deptartment to get my #.

It is worth noting that just because you aren't qualified, it doesn't mean your website is useless! You can still get orders if the people know the host's name. It's also a great PR tool!

I second all this. I called HO to get the debit # a few days after applying online and got my website right away. Show orders is pretty much all I've used it for SO far. I do have one registry but no orders yet. But your recruit can make the most of it and since she's qualified, she'll get it all at once!

Thanks everyone! I told her to call HO and try to get the number. She lives in a remote villiage, so I think her website is going to get lots of use from online shows with her friends and family in the "lower 48"!

Related to When Can My Recruit Get Her Website??

1. When will my recruit be able to get her website?

Once your recruit has completed the enrollment process and has been approved by our team, she will receive her website within 24-48 hours.

2. Is there a fee for the website?

No, there is no additional fee for the website. It is included in the enrollment cost.

3. Can my recruit customize her website?

Yes, she can customize her website with her own personal information and profile picture. She can also add her own personal touches with our customizable templates and layouts.

4. Will my recruit's website be linked to mine?

Yes, your recruit's website will be linked to yours as her sponsor. This will allow her to receive credit for any sales or recruits she brings in through her website.

5. What if my recruit wants to change her website name?

If your recruit wants to change her website name, she can do so by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to assist her in making the necessary changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • mspibb