• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When can I place an order as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, once your application is processed, your Pampered Chef kit will be shipped within 3-5 business days. As a new consultant, you can place orders and host parties as soon as you receive your kit. The main website has a consultant section that can be accessed by logging into your account. Depending on your location, it may take 2-5 additional business days for your kit to arrive. You can start hosting parties and events as soon as you receive your kit and familiarize yourself with the products and materials.
missapplepie
Hi Everyone this is such a great group. I have been a member but I am a brand new Pampered Chef consultant!!!!:) I am so excited!

I have a question and wondered if anyone new the answer?

I got an email from corporate that said my application was received and my kit would be shipping soon. But nothing else?

When can I place an order? and is there a consultant part of the main web site?

Thanks
Kelly

Welcome aboard!!! You have came to the right place!!;)

You should get another email with your consultant # and password.

Once you get your consultant number, go onto consultant corner and order your debit card.

Colleen:)

Welcome! I'm pretty new myself (in SS#3). I love it here!

Welcome to PC, and to this great group:D
Once you get your consultant number & password, it will let you into consultants' corner on the main web page. Lots of info for ya there!
This is a great place to come for new info & to ask questions!

Welcome aboard!! I hope you enjoy the ride as much as I have!:D You'll LOVE it!

Welcome to our virtual cluster!

Welcome to the group.

You definetely want to apply for your debit and if you want the credit card as soon as you get your consultant number and password. You can only place electronic Pampered Partner orders when you have your debit and/or credit card number. As soon as you have your consultant number you can start placing orders.

What month did you pick for your starter month? If you picked November your kit should arrive within a week. If you picked December it should still ship shortly. I applied in July with a starter month of September and recieved my kit in time for shows in early august.

Thank you all I can't wait! I'll be asking tons of questions! :)

1. When will my Pampered Chef kit ship?

Once your application has been received and processed by corporate, your kit will be shipped within 3-5 business days. You should receive an email with tracking information once your kit has been shipped.

2. Can I place an order as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can place an order as a new consultant as soon as you receive your kit. Your kit will include all the necessary information and materials to start placing orders and hosting parties.

3. Is there a consultant section on the main Pampered Chef website?

Yes, there is a consultant section on the main website. You can access it by logging into your consultant account and clicking on the "Consultant Corner" tab.

4. How long does it take to receive my kit?

Your kit will typically ship within 3-5 business days after your application has been received and processed by corporate. Depending on your location, it may take an additional 2-5 business days for your kit to arrive.

5. Can I start hosting parties and events as a new consultant?

Yes, you can start hosting parties and events as soon as you receive your kit and familiarize yourself with the products and materials. Your kit will also include information on how to book and host successful parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Elaine Simons
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies