• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Are You Going to National Conference?

In summary, In July, two shows will earn attendees the NEWEST woven selection, which is a Medium Woven Square, and conference attendees who also submit 2 shows will get the Medium Woven Square in addition to the new piece.

When are you going to National Conference in Chicago?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DebPC
Staff member
When are you going to Conference in Chicago? Please take part in the poll if you'll be attending Conference.
I'll be there for Session 2.

I am in Shan Eisler and Diane Hastings downline!

I am going to Conference #2. Carol Radu is my NSED.

I am going to Conference 2I am in Kelly Price's group. :)

Posting polls?How do you post polls?

DebPC said:
When are you going to Conference in Chicago? Please take part in the poll if you'll be attending Conference.
I'll be there for Session 2.

session 3I'm in session 3 this year.

I'm in Shan Eisler's downline too. :)

2nd session, in Darla Oelmann's downline

Have you HEARD?!HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEW JULY CONSULTANT SPECIAL?!?
Two shows in July will earn you the NEWEST woven selection RELEALED at conference
AND
by ATTENDING conference with the two shows, you'll recieve the Medium Woven Square IN ADDITION to the new piece!

HOW EXCITING!!

I'm going to conference #3. I'm in the Home Direct line. Is anyone going to #3? :rolleyes:

PamperYourKitchen said:
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEW JULY CONSULTANT SPECIAL?!?
Two shows in July will earn you the NEWEST woven selection RELEALED at conference
AND
by ATTENDING conference with the two shows, you'll recieve the Medium Woven Square IN ADDITION to the new piece!

HOW EXCITING!!
:( But my pregnant self cant go!! Rather dissapointing; i am actually due on the 14th so i wont be able to go to any of them cuz of the due date being so close :(

Where did you get the information on the July Consultant Special? I haven't received anything and there isn't anything on the website. I think its great. I love the woven selections...but I personally am a basket nut. I have baskets everywhere. Ours are a bit pricey...I haven't been able to sell any in my area. But, we need one for the square bakers and we need a bread basket too.

Shawnna

Got it through a directors blurb from my director...too exciting!

Shawna,

There is a woven selection for the square baker!?!

chefloriray said:
Shawna,

There is a woven selection for the square baker!?!

It's coming!!

So does the 9x9 square baker not fit the 13 1/2 X13 1/2 woven large square server? Does it just hold the Simple Additions Large bowl??

I hope there is one for the rectangle stone as well. I sell alot of the woven round servers. They are fantastic!!!

I hope there is one for the rectangle stone as well. I sell alot of the woven round servers. They are fantastic!!! :D

Do you mean for the flat stone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, rectangle 12 x15 baking stone. I have alot of people ask if they are coming out with one for that. I sell alot of the round, but have never sold the square one for the simple additions. In fact, I only sold the simple additions entertainment set one time and that is the only piece of simple additions I have sold. I know some consultants sell alot of the simple additions, but it is not a good seller for me. :D

I'll be at conference #3. Dot Doiron's cluster. What is the home direct line???

The square basket that conference attendees who also submit 2 shows in July is a CONSULTANT ONLY Medium Woven Square. The Simple Additions medium bowl fits in it. All consultants who submit 2 shows in July will get a new Woven Selections piece which we will first see at National Conference and is not part of the June sell-a-thon.

We also have a June recruiting incentive. New recruits can earn the round and the square baskets that are currently in our line by joining in June and qualifying by the end of July. We get "colorful new products" valued at over $60 for the first qualified recruit. Again, these products are not part of the June sell-a-thon.

You know, I never thought about using the Medium Square Woven Selection with my square baker. I had always seen it with the Simple Additions Bowl. I don't know if it will fit in there or not. I will try it tonight to see. Can't wait to see those new pieces.

Shawnna

I'll be at Session 3, Becky Ishee Downline

conference #3
dawnsclassycupboard said:
Hi Dawn!
I decided to go this year! I am in Dot's downline also. When are you leaving? We are leaving the 13th from Manchester,NH at 10:35am. Hope to see you there!
Candy McIntyre

pamperedchefme said:
Hi Dawn!
I decided to go this year! I am in Dot's downline also. When are you leaving? We are leaving the 13th from Manchester,NH at 10:35am. Hope to see you there!
Candy McIntyre

Candy,

You won't regret going!!! I am sure I will meet you at Dot's banquet. I am getting soooo excited! We are leaving the 13th also from Bangor. Are you traveling with a group? IT will for sure be a time to remember!! :D

conferenceHi Dawn,
Yes we are going as a group, I believe there are about 16 of us. Not sure if everyone is on the same flight most of us are that I know of!! I can't wait!
See you at conference!
Candy McIntyre

pamperedmom2owen said:
I'll be at Session 3, Becky Ishee Downline

Kristi,

I too am in Becky Ishee's downline. Who is your director? My executive director is Terri Newberry and Meg McCarthy is my director.

Hope to see you there!

Okay...I am for sure going. I changed my conference from session 1 to session 2 because of my work schedule. I haven't booked my flight yet. I was attending with another consultant but now she can't go because of health issues. I will be meeting up with Pam Fitzgerald's group. Who all is going to session 2 and are you going to wear a yellow ribbon?

Shawnna

dawnsclassycupboard said:
Our cluster is directly from the home office, which I believe at one time was Doris's orginally.???.. I would love to meet some of you in conference #3. I'll give you my cell number and any of you can call and we can set a time up to meet once we're all in Chicago. I live here in Illinois about 1 1/2hrs from Chicago so I won't be coming up until the morning of the 14th. Since all the home office tours are booked we have to get on a waiting list that morning, so maybe I catch up with some of you then. Anyone wanting to get in contact with me my cell # is 815-867-0739. :) :)

I'm going to #2...are WE responsible for getting yellow ribbons or are there some being made that we pick up??

Okay, I had no intentions on going but I started talking to my husband he told me to go! I have 3 kids and didn't think I could get a sitter but I just booked my flight tonight and I am soo EXCITED! This is my First conference so I should have a BLAST!! See you there! :D

Conference 1Kristie How Great, Isn't It Nice To Have A Supportive Hubby!! I Am Going To My First Conference Too This Year As I Am Ss2 But I Am Sure Excited Also.
Alison
Michigan :)

I'm In shan eilser's group as well
:D

Erin,

I guess we each get our own ribbon if we want to wear one. I haven't even looked yet, but I guess I will start. I suppose you could make your own if you are crafty. I will be a conference 2 also. We aren't staying at a conference hote, but at another hotel about a mile from the conference hotels. Off the top of my head I can't remember which one. I will be traveling alone and meeting up with Pam Fitzgerald's group. I will be arriving at Chicago ORD around 10:30 am on the 11th. When will you be arriving?

Shawnna

I arrive on Sunday, July 10th!Shawna, where are you flying from? I am flying from Orlando, Fl and arrive on sunday, July 10th at 10:15am. I am really excited to attend!!!

Alison, it is SO nice to have a supportive husband! I swear, I couldn't do this if my family wasn't backing me 100%! I am ending my SSM3 in June and earned all 3 SSM pkgs and one BONUS! I am picking the stoneware! Good Luck to you in you SS months!

I am flying out of Tulsa OK. I am so excited!!!

Shawnna

Wave 3!!!!!I'll definately be there for the first time!!!!!!!!!!

ConferenceI went to session 1. It was my first time. Informative, first class, and fun!!

I went to conference one. Chris Manion's downline. Sheri Henderson

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine