• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the latest on Chef Success and why can't I access it?

In summary, "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report" are satirical news programs hosted by Trevor Noah and Stephen Colbert (until 2014), respectively. They use humor and satire to comment on current events and politics and air on Comedy Central. "The Daily Show" airs Monday through Thursday at 11pm EST, while "The Colbert Report" used to air at 11:30pm EST before being replaced by "The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore." Both shows have live studio audiences, but are currently filming without one due to the COVID-19 pandemic. While tickets to attend tapings are available for both shows, they are limited and should be requested well in advance.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
What's going on with Chef Success? I haven;t been able to access itWhat's going on with Chef Success? I haven;t been able to access it all day.

It was down a good part of the day because we changed servers. It was up late this afternoon though.

When I log in it still says "Performing emergency server move. Will update this message with more news."
:cry::grumpy::cry::bugeye::cry:

Should be fixed for you any minute.

Anyone else a fan? I just love these shows. I almost find it depressing that I consider it a source of "news" but I honestly get more insight out of these shows, combined with reading the news, than practical news casts.

I'm a big Colbert fan. But I haven't watched his show in several weeks. Clever man!

Related to What's the latest on Chef Success and why can't I access it?

What is "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report"?

"The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report" are satirical news programs that air on Comedy Central. They use humor and satire to comment on current events and politics.

Who are the hosts of "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report"?

"The Daily Show" is hosted by Trevor Noah, and "The Colbert Report" was hosted by Stephen Colbert until 2014, when he left to host "The Late Show."

When do "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report" air?

"The Daily Show" airs Monday through Thursday at 11pm EST, and "The Colbert Report" used to air after it at 11:30pm EST. However, "The Colbert Report" has since been replaced by "The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore."

Do "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report" have live audiences?

Yes, both shows have live studio audiences. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, both shows are currently filming without a live audience.

Can I attend a taping of "The Daily Show" or "The Colbert Report" as an audience member?

Yes, both shows offer tickets to attend tapings. However, tickets are limited and can be difficult to obtain. It is recommended to request tickets well in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Donna Philp