• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Deal with PC's Backorders?

In summary, it seems like there are some inventory issues at PC, but it looks like they are working on it.
yummy4tummy
What is the deal with PC? I have received so many emails on the back orders lately that I can't keep up with them. Luckily (or more unluckily I guess) I have no shows this month and none scheduled for next yet either (working frantically on that) One would think that this multi million dollar company could do a better job of inventory control. I realize they do not have crystal balls but there are systems that work. JMO

Valky

I think it's pretty impressive that our products are THAT popular that thigns are selling out - we are better than I thought!!!

YesIt seems like everyday we are getting a new email. What worries me is we have another change over soon and they have not even caught up with the new items from this one yet!:rolleyes:

dannyzmom said:
I think it's pretty impressive that our products are THAT popular that thigns are selling out - we are better than I thought!!!

I was thinkin the same thing!;)

It is pretty annoying though.

I guess it doensn't affect me since I am done with shows now. But I can see concerns too!

At least they give us a "Heads-up" about back-orders, and do a stop sell so they can catch up. I had a host last month that commented on this - she had a Party-lite show in Sept., and there were alot of things on back-order, which they didn't know about until the show shipped to her.....and when I talked to her last week - she was still hoping some of it would ship in time for Christmas (not given a date as to when this will happen!).
She thought it was great that with PC, she knew what items were on stop-sell - and when the Decorator bottles became available, she ordered 4 sets! (and has already received them!)

Related to What's the Deal with PC's Backorders?

What is the Mix & Masher and why is it currently on backorder?

The Mix & Masher is a versatile kitchen tool that combines a whisk and a masher in one. It is currently on backorder due to high demand and limited supply.

When will the Mix & Masher be back in stock?

We are working hard to restock the Mix & Masher as soon as possible. However, due to the current global situation, we cannot provide an exact date. Please check our website for updates or sign up for our email notifications.

Can I still place an order for the Mix & Masher even though it is on backorder?

Yes, you can still place an order for the Mix & Masher. However, please note that your order will not be fulfilled until the product is back in stock.

Is there a waiting list for the Mix & Masher?

Unfortunately, we do not have a waiting list for the Mix & Masher. We suggest checking our website frequently or signing up for email notifications to be notified when the product is back in stock.

Is there a limit on how many Mix & Mashers I can purchase?

Due to high demand and limited supply, we are currently limiting the purchase of Mix & Mashers to two per customer. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • Cpfeifer
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
RiverSong
Replies