• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in the Nov Newsletter from AndMine?

In summary, Pampered Chef is offering a variety of discounts on their products for the holidays. They are also looking for new hosts to join their team.
lacychef
Well, here's another email newsletter to add to the mix...I had someone request that I post it, so here goes!
I keep mine pretty simple & to the point; just for the fact that I get frustrated when I can't open attachments done in programs that I don't have. I don't want people to miss out on my info just because they don't have the program I created it in, so I just type away in my inbox:)
Straight to the point--that's me!

Attachments

• Pampered_Chef_News_for_November.doc
    39.4 KB · Views: 497
Me neither.

very nicely done

pamperedlinda said:
I can't open it

LMAO!!! I can open it, but have NO CLUE what it says...It looks like a bunch of puter talk...:eek: :eek: :eek:

to open save it to your doc . Then right click then go to OPEN WITH then the converstion will start. If you have WP YOU WILL HAVE TO DO THIS W/ MUST OF THE FILES ON HERE

I can't open it either :(

Looks good lacy. Thanks.

Thanks to you gals that could open....sorry for those that couldn't! At least I know I'm not the only one that can't open files sometimes:(

lacychef said:
Thanks to you gals that could open....sorry for those that couldn't! At least I know I'm not the only one that can't open files sometimes:(

I can open it, I just cant encrypt it...:confused:

Ginger428 said:
I can open it, I just cant encrypt it...:confused:

I've had that happen to me before too! It was like reading a foreign language...:confused:

i can't read it either

Here it is in straight textOk, for those of you that could not read it I'm putting the text here:

Pampered Chef News for November...
1. I hope you had a fun Halloween! Now, it's time to get ready for Thanksgiving! I've got all the tools to help you make this Thanksgiving meal your best one ever!
Here's a few fun facts:
*The turkey was one of the first animals to be domesticated
*Benjamin Franklin called the turkey "a true original native of America"
*It was estimated that 690 million pounds of turkey was consumed on Thanksgiving in the U.S. in 2001
(these facts & more were found at Butterball's website...which is a great tool if you need any turkey tips!)

November Hosts: Feast Your Eyes on These!
Host a cooking or catalog show this month, and you can get your kitchen ready for those big holiday get-togethers! Hosts can choose ONE of the following at 60% off:
Roasting Pan w/Rack for $58 (regular $145)
Bamboo Reversible Carving Board for $27.60 (regular $69)
Carving Set for $18.20 (regular $45.50)
These specials are in addition to the free, half price, and other discounted products! Plus, your 10% PHD (past host discount) for a year!

November Guests: We think it's better to give than receive!
'Tis the season for holiday baking! Our cooling rack can help: it has a small nonstick grid surface, and can be stacked for space-saving cooling of all your goodies! When you spend $60 this month, you can get one for FREE! (that's a $13.50 value!)

ONLINE OUTLET: Have you checked it out?
Have you visited the outlet on my website yet? It's got some great products that have been previously retired, and are now available at reduced prices. New products have recently been added! Check back monthly to see what's new; as products sell out, they will be gone! There are directions to access the outlet on the homepage of my website.

Looking for some extra holiday spending money?
We all need extra money this time of year....are you looking for a fun way to earn some? Why not try a Pampered Chef apron on for size & join my team! Flexible hours, fun times; what could be better? The top earner in the company started her business this time of year, just for some extra money for Christmas. That was over 20 years ago, and she's still going strong! If you'd like more information about this great opportunity, please let me know. I'm looking to expand my team & I'd love to share more with you!

Great deals for brides!
If you or someone you know is engaged, I'd love to give you more information about our wonderful services! The Pampered Wedding Shower is a fun alternative to the traditional bridal shower. The Online Wedding Registry is also a great way for newlyweds to get their kitchens stocked up right! Both services offer great rewards for the bride & groom, including free and half price products! I'd love to share more information with you; or refer a friend to me, and if they schedule a wedding shower or set up a registry...I'll give you a cookbook of your choice for free!

Schedule a show & do your holiday shopping at the same time!
This holiday season....why not shop from your seat--not your feet! Schedule your holiday cooking show now, and your family & friends can come do some holiday shopping at your house! Plus, you can even do YOUR shopping using your FREE, HALF PRICE, and other DISCOUNTED amounts earned! We can make some easy holiday appetizers or desserts, or make recipes to give ideas for using that left-over turkey! I've got room for one or two more shows this month, and I'm booking up December until the 13th for guaranteed Christmas delivery. Give me a call today! Host specials for December & January are listed on my website.

I hope you have a pampered day:)

Thanks to all my customers--without you I'd have no business in the kitchen!
Your consultant,
contact information goes here - rememer to include your phone number, email, and website

Our tools can help make cooking fun & easy!I can help you buy, earn, or sell the productsto make your kitchen work for you!

"What great things would you dare to dream if you knew you could not fail?" Belinda Ellsworth

You can dream big with The Pampered Chef~and achieve those dreams!

Wow Tasha, you didn't have to do that! I would have, but wasn't on here after yesterday morning.....thanks:)
I realized I forgot to include a recipe (which I've been doing), so I'm going to send out another email because I wanted to inclued the Turkey Cranberry Ring to give ideas for their leftover turkey!

What is the purpose of the "andMine" section in my Nov Newsletter?

The "andMine" section in your Nov Newsletter is a collaboration between Pampered Chef and the digital marketing agency, andMine. It features tips, tricks, and recipes to help you make the most out of your Pampered Chef products and enhance your cooking experience.

How often will the "andMine" section be included in future newsletters?

The "andMine" section will be included in every monthly newsletter from now on. We want to provide you with valuable content and resources on a consistent basis to help you become a master in the kitchen!

Can I access previous "andMine" sections if I missed them?

Yes, you can access all previous "andMine" sections on our website or by clicking on the archive link at the bottom of each newsletter. You can also sign up to receive our newsletter through email if you prefer.

Can I share the "andMine" section with my friends and family?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share the "andMine" section with anyone who you think may benefit from the content. You can share it through email, social media, or by simply forwarding the newsletter to them.

Will the "andMine" section only feature Pampered Chef products?

No, the "andMine" section will also include general cooking tips and recipes that can be made with or without Pampered Chef products. Our goal is to provide useful and relevant content for all home cooks, regardless of the brand of kitchen tools they use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Amanda_RI