• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What were the results of the Girl Scout Pamper Me Event in Baton Rouge?

In summary, the "Girl Scout Pamper Me Event" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef for Girl Scout troops. To sign up for the event, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or Girl Scout troop leader. The event will include cooking demonstrations, hands-on activities, challenges, and team-building exercises. All necessary ingredients and materials will be provided, but please inform the organizers of any dietary restrictions. The event is free for all Girl Scout troops, but Pampered Chef products will be available for purchase.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I helped a large area of Baton Rouge Girl Scouts arrange a mother daughter pamper me event. We were expecting over 200 girls and their moms. I think about 25 showed. Probably bad weather kept most of them away. There were three other company booths besides PC. With the small number that showed, we had pretty good luck getting two shows booked and several outside orders. If I get the chance, I'll do it again.

Did they contact you about this or did you come up with the idea? The troop here comes up with great ideas but the coordinator is a HUGE flake about planning anything so the events and such I've been invited to fall through a lot.

Wow, that sounds like such a fun and rewarding event! It's a shame that the weather kept so many people away, but it sounds like you still had a successful turnout considering the circumstances. It's great that you were able to book two shows and get some outside orders as well. I'm sure the Girl Scouts and their moms really appreciated the opportunity to pamper themselves and spend quality time together. Kudos to you for organizing such a great event and I hope you get the chance to do it again in the future!

Related to What were the results of the Girl Scout Pamper Me Event in Baton Rouge?

What is the "Girl Scout Pamper Me Event"?

The "Girl Scout Pamper Me Event" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef specifically for Girl Scout troops. It is designed to provide a fun and educational experience for the scouts while also promoting teamwork, leadership, and healthy cooking habits.

How do I sign up for the "Girl Scout Pamper Me Event"?

To sign up for the event, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to your local Girl Scout troop leader. They will be able to provide you with more information and registration details.

What activities can we expect at the "Girl Scout Pamper Me Event"?

The event will include a variety of activities such as cooking demonstrations, hands-on cooking activities, group challenges, and team-building exercises. There will also be opportunities to learn about healthy eating habits and ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into your cooking routine.

Do we need to bring anything to the event?

No, all necessary ingredients and materials will be provided for the cooking activities. However, if you have any specific dietary restrictions or preferences, please inform the event organizers beforehand so they can accommodate your needs.

Is there a cost to attend the "Girl Scout Pamper Me Event"?

There is no cost to attend the event. It is completely free for all Girl Scout troops. However, if you wish to purchase any Pampered Chef products, they will be available for sale at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies