• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Put Into a Recruiting Packet

In summary, when putting together a recruiting packet for potential Peace Corps volunteers, it is important to include information on the organization's history and mission, eligibility requirements, application process, volunteer experiences, types of assignments, training, living conditions, support and resources, and next steps. Including personal stories and testimonials can also be helpful in showcasing the impact of Peace Corps service.
ChefKAG
Gold Member
I am doing a vendor fair this weekend and again the first weekend in December. What type of information do you put into a recruiting packet to give to people when asking about joining PC?

I didn't have any recruits my first 16 months. In August, I started putting more info in my packets and now have 3 on my team. For me, handing over more info has made a difference Here's what goes into my packets now:
  • Your Life, Your Way DVD (FL13)
  • Come Join Us Brochure (JM17)
  • New Consultant Rewards Brochure (JM32)
  • Opportunity Brochure (JT77)
  • Flyer with regular kit & mini kit
  • All the current & future host/guest special flyers so that they can see what's coming up and use them as a tool for recruiting bookings. (So right now that's 8 flyers, 2 Nov, 2 Dec, 2 Jan & 2 Feb)
  • A current catalog

Hope that helps! ;)

As a forum user, I would suggest including the following information in your recruiting packet for potential PC (Peace Corps) volunteers:1. Overview of the Peace Corps: Provide a brief history and mission of the Peace Corps, as well as the countries and regions where volunteers serve.2. Benefits of joining the Peace Corps: Highlight the various benefits of joining the Peace Corps, such as gaining valuable skills, making a positive impact in communities, and receiving financial and medical support.3. Eligibility requirements: Include the basic requirements for joining the Peace Corps, such as being a U.S. citizen and having a college degree (or equivalent work experience).4. Application process: Outline the steps involved in applying for the Peace Corps, including the online application, interviews, and medical and legal clearance.5. Volunteer experiences: Share stories or testimonials from current or past Peace Corps volunteers to give potential recruits an idea of what to expect and the impact they can make.6. Types of assignments: Explain the different types of assignments available in areas such as education, health, agriculture, and community development.7. Training: Provide information on the pre-service training volunteers receive before starting their assignments, including language and cultural immersion.8. Living conditions: Give an overview of the living conditions volunteers can expect, such as housing, food, and safety.9. Support and resources: Mention the support and resources available to volunteers during their service, such as a living stipend, health care, and a network of fellow volunteers.10. Next steps: Provide information on what to do if someone is interested in joining the Peace Corps, such as attending an information session or contacting a recruiter.Remember to also include contact information and any upcoming events or recruitment opportunities. Good luck at the vendor fair!

What documents should be included in a recruiting packet?

A recruiting packet typically includes a resume, cover letter, letters of recommendation, transcripts, and any relevant certifications or licenses.

How should I format my resume for a recruiting packet?

Your resume should be well-organized, visually appealing, and highlight your relevant skills and experience. Use bullet points and concise language to make it easy to read. It should also be tailored to the specific job you are applying for.

What should a cover letter in a recruiting packet include?

A cover letter should introduce yourself, explain why you are interested in the job, and highlight why you are a good fit for the position. It should also showcase your enthusiasm and passion for the company and the role.

Is it necessary to include letters of recommendation in a recruiting packet?

While not always required, letters of recommendation can provide valuable insight into your character and work ethic. It is recommended to include them if you have them, especially from previous employers or professors.

Should I include my salary expectations in a recruiting packet?

It is not necessary to include your salary expectations in a recruiting packet. This is something that can be discussed during the interview process. However, if the job posting specifically asks for salary requirements, you can include them in your cover letter or resume.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dldunphy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • almondfarm