• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Creative Discount Should Carolyn Offer for Her Pampered Chef Anniversary?

In summary, our company offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products, such as cookware sets, bakeware sets, kitchen gadgets, and home decor items, that make great gifts for anniversaries. We also offer personalization options for many products, including the ability to add a special message, initials, or date. Special deals and promotions are often available for anniversaries, and gift cards can be purchased to allow loved ones to choose their own gift. Specific delivery dates can also be requested, though delivery times may vary.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...I was thinking maybe I could run a one-day sale? Offer everyone what? Three precent off just doesn't cut it, ya know? LOL Ideas anyone?

Maybe have $3 off the shipping, so it is just $1. Or, you could give 3 SB's with every order to share with their friends (booking potential galore!!)

Congrats!!!I like Gillian's idea of $3.00 off shipping.

OR you could offer them a "surprise item" from all of the EXTRA stuff from the THREE full shelves in your garage :D LOL!!!

Hmmmmmmmm... wonder if there is a corrualtion thereA??? Three years of selling ... three shelves of extra product:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How about $3.00 off every $15.00 in sales??

Good Luck Carolyn...

What types of products do you offer for anniversaries?

We offer a variety of kitchen and cooking products that make great gifts for anniversaries. These include cookware sets, bakeware sets, kitchen gadgets, and home decor items.

Can I personalize a gift for my loved one's anniversary?

Yes, we offer personalization options for many of our products. You can add a special message, initials, or a date to make the gift even more meaningful.

Do you have any special deals or promotions for anniversaries?

We often have promotions and discounts for special occasions like anniversaries. Make sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I purchase a gift card for my loved one's anniversary?

Yes, we offer gift cards that can be used for any of our products. This allows your loved one to choose the perfect gift for themselves.

Can I request a specific delivery date for my anniversary gift?

Yes, you can specify a desired delivery date for your order. However, please note that delivery times may vary depending on the shipping method and location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service