• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Jenn Lawlor and what is her connection to Pampered Chef Distributors?

In summary, Jenn Lawlor is a You Tube personality who promotes a work-from-home business model that is not sanctioned by The Pampered Chef. She is likely a scam artist and should be reported to the authorities.
TammyStar
Anyone heard of Jenn Lawlor? Found her on You Tube yesterday and was wondering if anyone can give me the scoop on her and what her deal is?

YouTube - WARNING DO NOT WATCH: Pampered Chef Distributors

http://www.jennlawlor.com/whoisjenn.html

TIA
Tammy

What the heck?? Just watched it, no clue who she is.

It's gotta be a scam! I would not give her any info!!!

She is just one of many out there who are trying to make a buck by selling the "information" for making money quickly. Does she have a product she actually sells? Not that I could find. All she is selling is her "method" for making money...and that is how she makes her money.

From watching her video, and reading her website, I would say that she has no actual experience with The Pampered Chef, and has no idea how the company works or is set up. She is talking in generalities about work-from-home businesses....she probably has the exact same video on Youtube under many different DS names. (I say probably because I'm not going to take the time to actually research it.)

Exactly Becky... ;)

I only watched 1:15 of the video because it kept stopping and starting. There is a bunch on there that say, "Is Pampered Chef a scam?" Geez....that should be illegal! One guy has one on MK and a couple of other businesses as well. Not sure how they are not illegal! That is slander, right?

I couldn't watch more than 2 minutes because her voice was like a giant finger nail on the chalk board of life.

Sorry- that's just how my ears felt...

LOL thats funny Kacey.

pcchefjane said:
I only watched 1:15 of the video because it kept stopping and starting. There is a bunch on there that say, "Is Pampered Chef a scam?" Geez....that should be illegal! One guy has one on MK and a couple of other businesses as well. Not sure how they are not illegal! That is slander, right?

Well, if it were it'd be libel since it's broadcast through media. However, I think libel and slander are only against people and not companies.

However, someone posting something called "is such and such a scam" sounds more like an opinion or a questioning of something, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm no legal expert -- just quoting what I remember from grad school. I could be wrong about those definitions.

Haven't even clicked on it or looked at it yet, but report it to HO and let them deal with it.

Actually someone can feel free to report this one:http://pamperedchefmasterminds.com/In her statements she talked about MAKING MONEY ONLINE. I'm sure she tells people to market in many ways that are against our policies.Notice she is study "Network Marketing". That is a little different discipline than "Direct Sales" which we truly are. We are not "Network Marketers" in the sense she is portraying.

That's the same lady Janet!! Man, she's everywhere!

PampMomof3 said:
That's the same lady Janet!! Man, she's everywhere!

Yes, I got it from linking through her You Tube stuff.

Related to Who is Jenn Lawlor and what is her connection to Pampered Chef Distributors?

Q: Who is Jenn Lawlor?

Jenn Lawlor is a top consultant and leader at Pampered Chef, known for her expertise in cooking, kitchen organization, and product demonstrations.

Q: How long has Jenn Lawlor been with Pampered Chef?

Jenn Lawlor has been with Pampered Chef for over 10 years, and has risen to become one of the company's most successful consultants.

Q: What are some of Jenn Lawlor's favorite Pampered Chef products?

Jenn Lawlor loves using the Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, and the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan for easy and delicious meals.

Q: Is Jenn Lawlor available for cooking demonstrations or events?

As a busy consultant and leader at Pampered Chef, Jenn Lawlor may have limited availability for cooking demonstrations or events. Please reach out to her directly for more information.

Q: How can I connect with Jenn Lawlor on social media?

You can follow Jenn Lawlor on Instagram and Facebook for cooking tips, recipes, and updates on her Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Tina Berger