• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Name My 'S' Themed Show?

In summary, the theme for February shows is "Love Your Kitchen," with a focus on cooking and entertaining for loved ones during Valentine's Day. Special discounts and promotions will be available, including deals on Valentine's Day themed products and exclusive bundles. It is possible to customize a February show with a specific theme, such as a Galentine's Day party or a romantic dinner theme, by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. New products, such as heart-shaped baking dishes and other Valentine's Day themed kitchen tools, will be launched for February shows. Hosting a February show also allows for the opportunity to earn free products through the host rewards program. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more details on how to earn free products.
lilscrapmama
Im thinking of doing a "S" show theme...Sweets for the Sweetheart month & Stoneware on Sale... but Id rather something more fun than that for the theme name..
my desert is the chocolate chip Sensation and the Smores galore. or instead of choc.chp sens. they can choose taffy apple pizza or pecan lattice..

So...anyone have any fun tips to label my "theme" :) Im mailing out the first set of invites on Saturday, so any tips soon would be great! :)
okay this lilScrapmama needs to go get some Sleep :p

How about "Sweetheart Sensations and Smores Galore"? That way, you can highlight both the sweets and the stoneware on sale in your theme name. You could also include the taffy apple pizza and pecan lattice if you wanted to get creative and make it a bit longer, such as "Sweetheart Sensations, Smores Galore, Taffy Apple Pizza, and Pecan Lattice."

Here are a few ideas for a fun theme name for your "S" show:1. "Sweet Treats and Stoneware Delights"
2. "Savor the Sweets and Shop for Stoneware"
3. "Sensational Sweets and Stoneware Sale"
4. "Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth and Stock Up on Stoneware"
5. "Stoneware and Sweets Soiree"
6. "Sizzling Sweets and Stoneware Showcase"
7. "Sugary Surprises and Stoneware Specials"
8. "Sensational Stoneware and Scrumptious Sweets"
9. "Sweets Galore and Stoneware to Adore"
10. "Stoneware and Sweets Spectacular"

Related to What Should I Name My 'S' Themed Show?

1. What is the theme for February shows?

The theme for February shows is "Love Your Kitchen," which focuses on cooking and entertaining for loved ones during the month of Valentine's Day.

2. Will there be any special discounts or promotions for February shows?

Yes, there will be special discounts and promotions available for February shows, including deals on Valentine's Day themed products and exclusive bundles.

3. Can I host a February show with a specific theme?

Absolutely! You can customize your February show with a specific theme, such as a Galentine's Day party or a romantic dinner theme. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to discuss options for your personalized show.

4. Are there any new products being launched for February shows?

Yes, there will be new products launched for February shows, including heart-shaped baking dishes and other Valentine's Day themed kitchen tools.

5. Can I earn free products by hosting a February show?

Yes, by hosting a February show, you can earn free products through our generous host rewards program. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details on how to earn free products for hosting a successful show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lilscrapmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • Laurenncraigory
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pampered2007