• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What happened to the Julienne Peeler? Any updates?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the idea of a "S" themed show, with the main focus being on chocolate recipes for National Celebration of Chocolate Month. Various chocolate recipes, such as Chocolate Tiramisu Brownies, Chocolate Fondu, Chocolate Cannoli Dip, and Taffy Apple Pizza, are mentioned as potential dishes for the show. Some participants also mention the idea of incorporating non-chocolate recipes, such as Harvest Chicken Salad, into the show. Requests for recipes and tips for incorporating chocolate into main dishes are also made.
lilscrapmama
OPPS, I meant to post this under THEMES but did it under another one...sorry its repeated.
Im thinking of doing a "S" show theme...Sweets for the Sweetheart month & Stoneware on Sale... but Id rather something more fun than that for the theme name..
my desert is the chocolate chip Sensation and the Smores galore. or instead of choc.chp sens. they can choose taffy apple pizza or pecan lattice..

So...anyone have any fun tips to label my "theme" Im mailing out the first set of invites on Saturday, so any tips soon would be great!
okay this lilScrapmama needs to go get some Sleep

I'm doing a Stoneware Spectacular invitation. I'll attach it for you to see. I'm going to use stones for the recipe(s) & use the tips for stoneware that I found here in the files section.

Attachments

• StonewareSpectacularCS.doc
    86.5 KB · Views: 408
Thanks crystal! Nice flyer!

Chocolate!Since February is National Celebration of Chocolate Month (seriously!) I am doing all "CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE" shows! I will be doing the Chocolate Tiramisu Brownies to show off the Stoneware Baker and may also bring either the Chocolate Fondu or the Chocolate Cannoli Dip.

BTW, there is also national Chocolate week the 3rd week in March. As far as I am concerned, EVERYday is a chocolate holiday for me! :D

Bridget,

Thanks for the heads up on National Choclate week, that means I can stretch my chocolate shows into March :D. I'm with you on the chocolate!! I'm doing a chocolate skillet cake and the peanutty chocolate cake in the fluted stoneware pan. Everyone has loved that idea so far and it sure makes my month easier when I can do the same recipes at every show. Besides with all the chocolate they'll all be so happy and happy customers are buying customers :)!

bklofft said:
Since February is National Celebration of Chocolate Month (seriously!) I am doing all "CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE" shows! I will be doing the Chocolate Tiramisu Brownies to show off the Stoneware Baker and may also bring either the Chocolate Fondu or the Chocolate Cannoli Dip.

BTW, there is also national Chocolate week the 3rd week in March. As far as I am concerned, EVERYday is a chocolate holiday for me! :D

So you do one recipe and bring one with you..How does that work? Do you have these receipes?

bklofft said:
Since February is National Celebration of Chocolate Month (seriously!) I am doing all "CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE" shows! I will be doing the Chocolate Tiramisu Brownies to show off the Stoneware Baker and may also bring either the Chocolate Fondu or the Chocolate Cannoli Dip.

I'm an admitted chocoholic; and I believe we should celebrate chocolate every day:)

Jilleysue said:
So you do one recipe and bring one with you..How does that work? Do you have these receipes?

I bring a finished 1 with me & make 1 at the show. I have a Feb. party in a meeting room, so no oven, micowave, maybe a frig. What I'm doing is making the Harvest Chicken Salad at home, bringing it with me in a well chilled SA large bowl. Also making the Taffy Apple Pizza, making the cookie at home & demo the rest at the show!:D

Jilleysue said:

I do bring one with me and do one to demo. For the Cool & Creamy Fondue I will make ahead with cinnamon chips. For the Tiramisu Brownie Squares, I will bake the brownies ahead as well (per the directions on the box) and then do the rest of the recipe at the party. I don't have either recipe saved as a Wrod document (they are found in the All The Best Cookbook) but I bet you could do a search on this site and find them.:)

Do you have the recipe for Taffy Apple Pizza? I'd love it if you would share!

SilverCeladon said:
Do you have the recipe for Taffy Apple Pizza? I'd love it if you would share!

Go to files type in Taffy Apple Pizza there are a few......:D

So for those of you offering chocolate shows--all you make is chocolate recipes? So you have two desserts? What would be a good recipe to make as a main dish with a chocolate dessert? Not a ring--tired of those (doing all of Jan!)

I was going to offer a 13 minute cake in the fluted stoneware pan & tried the romantic red raspberry with chocolate & white cake mix & wasn't impressed with either. Does anyone have any good ones to try? If not, maybe I'll make the peanutty one mentioned above.

There's a Mexican Chocolate cake mentioned in another current thread. It's chocolate cake with sour cream, chocolate chips, Khalua and cinnamon. Yum!
I think Jillysue started the thread.

here we go againI just got this E-Mail

Please note that we have experienced quality issues on the final production of the Julienne Peeler. Therefore, it will not be included in spring/summer Director Benefit Kits, or in Sell-A-Thon shipments.

Please be aware that although the Julienne Peeler is listed on the Product Sample Order Form that you will receive in your paperwork package, it is not available at this time for purchase. It will be deleted from the online Product Sample Form.

We are working very closely with the vendor to resolve the issue with the Julienne Peeler; however, at this time we are unable to estimate when it will be available. When it is available, you will have the opportunity to purchase it as a sample.

Please know that we're doing everything we can and will keep you updated as we receive more information.

The Pampered Chef®:eek:

1. What is the theme for February shows?

The theme for February shows at Pampered Chef is "Cooking up Love".

2. Can you provide more details about the "Cooking up Love" theme?

The "Cooking up Love" theme focuses on celebrating love and togetherness through cooking and sharing meals with loved ones. It features heart-shaped kitchen tools and recipes for romantic dinners and desserts.

3. Are there any special offers or promotions for February shows?

Yes, there are special discounts and deals for February shows, including free gifts with purchase and discounted bundles.

4. Can I host a February show with a different theme?

While the "Cooking up Love" theme is recommended for February shows, you are free to choose a different theme that fits your preferences and audience. Our consultants can help you with ideas and resources for your chosen theme.

5. How can I book a February show?

You can book a February show by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Your consultant will work with you to select a date, theme, and menu for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lilscrapmama
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back