• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Products Do You Think Will Come Out?

In summary, Debbie said that she is excited for the new catalog because it comes out every 6 months and she loves that PC comes out with new products. She sent suggestions in and Debbie would like to see some solid bold colors in the new catalog.
I guess it could be some kind of mandolin (sp?) but our Ultimate Slice N Grate is already better than any I've seen on the market! Could they be bringing back a knive block set? ... it says "the sharpest fall product" so I don't THINK its a set of something. $70? I can't imagine...

We have a wonderful Garlic peeler. Use the Hot pad Trivit. Give the garlic a quick roll and it will undress it's self. I do it all the time as I too love big pieces of Garlic. Give it a try, it works very well.

Chef Kearns said:
I look at our catalog and wonder what in the world can they come out with next. Does anyone have any speculation about the new fall catalog?

I cannot wait to find out!!

I'm guessing the Casual Cooking Cookbook will be OUT! So many of the products (stone bowl, the BBQ seasoning spices and others) are listed on several pages, yet these products are not available. I hope we get a new cookbook! :)

* A bigger chopper

* a protective glove (to use with US&G)

* a crumb sweeper for the tables

I second the square cake pans. I love our checkered cake, but would love to make it in a square shape. I would love to see more executive cookware in open stock. I would love the small square griddle in exec, and a few customers want a double burner grill pan.
New colors for the micro fiber towels. That's it for the moment, I am sure I could think of more!:D

what about knives.... we don't have one of the Santucko knives that are really popular these days...

I heartily second a cut-resistant glove. I love using the US&G, but I really dislike using the food guard! I fumble with it too often.

New fall productI would like to see a lid with a "strainer" to accompany the cookware. I don't always like to drag out my colander, especially if it's a small amount of something I need to drain.

Prep Bowls as Stove Top Poacher
pchefmomof2 said:
I have a friend that is constantly calling me and asking (more like teasing) me about when PC is going to add an egg poacher to the catalog. He really wants a good egg poacher and he loves PC products.

We already have an egg poacher--it's called a prep bowl! My hubby does it in the microwave in a prep bowl all the time.

At the home show I just worked, I had a couple of customers ask for an egg poacher. I told them about our prep bowls but they didn't have a microwave...just wanted to do it on the stove top...could we put the bowls in the pans with water and poach them that way?

Brushed Stainless flatwareI have customers who love our brushed stainless serving pieces, and are chomping at the bit to get the same in flatware. That is my number 1 wish list item...

Second would be individual colored SA items. I absolutely love the SA, but would definitely like to see more colored...not more stripes (although I like those too!)

Ok Ok I give what in the world are Sanducko knives? I have never in my life heard of those..... Thanks in advance. :eek:)

Wüsthof Classic 7-Inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
Other products by Wusthof

List Price: $120.00
Price: $83.00
You Save: $37.00 (31%)

Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days. Ships from and sold by Golda's Kitchen.

Features:

Made in Germany
Japanese-style cook's knife designed for chopping, slicing, dicing
Alternating hollows on blade's sides prevent food from clinging
Blade, bolster, tang forged from single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
Tough polypropylene handle with full tang and traditional three rivets

I would like to see some tupperware type containers for storage.

I want...a lid for the grillpan...whether it be executive or professional. I also think they might come out with canisters for sugar, flour, coffee etc to match the Simple Additions. :D

Did anyone else catch the clue about the June Cluster Challenge product being the sharpest product? :cool: I think this will be either a new knife or a knife sharpener.

rules against....
maryhenderlite said:
I wish they would sell aprons too. But then I wouldn't be a consultant if they did. My first PC show I attended, I asked "How can I get the apron? I just want that." and the rest is history as they say. But now I did order one (supply order) for my grandma (she loves it!!). I would do that for a few people, .. but I don't know if technically we can do that or not.. Anyone know if that is against the rules?? :confused:

giving people our apron or clothing items with our logo on them??? Never heard of that! :eek:

I actually order 2-3 aprons every month for my $1000 hosts! They love that they can get a Pampered Chef apron! It is something they can get from me only if they have a $1000 show!! I don't even wear my denim apron anymore, I have the red one with my trips embroidered on it!

The apron they sold in the catalog before was the denim consultant apron...So I wouldn't think it should be a problem!

I just had the wildest dream during my little nap! In the dream PC came out with an entire plate set with water pitcher and numerous serving platters to match and the brushed stanless utensils. They were gorgeous, so...I figure that PC needs to add them to their line or I am going to draw up the design and sell it to someone else!

Since the value of the new products is so high, I'm wondering if we might be getting some SA and Stoneware pieces in new colors. Hmm.....

I think that something that they may come out with might be a spice rack of some sort to keep your spices in maybe. I think that they should offer all of the different cookware in their exectutive line.

I think that something that they may come out with might be a spice rack of some sort to keep your spices in maybe. I think that they should offer all of the different cookware in their exectutive line.:)

New productsBoy oh boy... I cant wait to see all the new products!

Here's what would be on my want/wish list for the new catty:

Grill Pan in Executive line (I LOVE the executive line... cant get enough of it!) I just know that once I kick down the money for a professional one, they will launch the new Executive one! So i am waiting till the last minute to buy it if they dont come out with one.

Some spice rack ( i have one from TW that I use since its a rotating carousal (sp?) one.

Executive line in open stock since i just love that 10" saute pan!

Bring back the recipe binders, I have customers wanting one each time I whip mine out!

Different colors for the SA. I am not really a Striped person, so solid colors would be great!

A flat spoon rest, not to big on the standing up one.

Maybe more Black items, instead of white. My kitchen is black/brown with SS appliances... then I have that white tool turn that does not match! ALTHOUGH I LOVE IT!! All my friends and family love it too!

I also like that muffin top idea. That is actually the one part of the muffin me and family eat! I cant stand wasting the bottoms, I just dont like them! So muffin top in stone ware would be GREAT!

I think thats all I can think of now... I will see what my customers ask for at the next show!

T how funny, I also had people ask about the pot rack, and actually sent the idea to HO. Was it Lisa who said it? LOL... or me?

I sent another idea in but I cant remember for the life of me what it was.

And KG... I love the Garli Garni from Gilroy! Never been to the festival but Gilroy Cali is the garlic capital and they have some awesome products to get over the net! I love their spices have the sampler :)

How about BBQ sauce... with Jay's pic on the bottle!!! hehee
Though this is more a summer product... won't be this fall!

AIM or what's now VIP sold it at one time. Jay did have his special recipe BBQ sauce. I wonder how well it sold to consultants. Did you ever buy it ChefNic? I know I never did.

Oh!! Now that you said that, it seems vaguely familiar...
Nope I didn't buy it... Maybe if it were part of our Pantry line it would sell better?? Maybe if it had sold better to us, they would have brought it to the product line... I thought of it with the basting bottle etc... that they should have our bbq sauce to put inside it!!

Well, that proves that I can't think of what they could possibly come out with that we don't already have...!! I'm stumped!

I'd love a pressure cooker...

I have a customer who wants something real simple. She has been begging for the Bamboo Tongs that come with the Grill Pan. That would be a great addition to the bamboo selections.
As far as everyone opinion on the striped SA.... I NEVER sold any white SA pieces. Have sold lots of striped!!! I thought they were ugly at first, but then they kinda grew on me. The Garlic keeper is a great idea too.

Cricket713 said:
I have a customer who wants something real simple. She has been begging for the Bamboo Tongs that come with the Grill Pan. That would be a great addition to the bamboo selections.

I hear that alot. . .and tell them that they would be MUCH happier with the Chefs Tongs. The Bamboo Tongs I got with the Grill Pan are awful.:eek:

There must be alot because here in Canada if you reach your 4th level in the June sellathon you recieve $925 of free product. Either there is alot of expensive things or just alot of things. Can't wait to see though.

cla519 said:
There must be alot because here in Canada if you reach your 4th level in the June sellathon you recieve $925 of free product. Either there is alot of expensive things or just alot of things. Can't wait to see though.

Here in the states, the 4th level (at $10,000 :eek: ) is $850. It sounds like we all might be getting the same stuff.

A new cake serving platterWe definately need a new cake dish for the Family Skillet cakes. I always end up putting it on my large stone because that is the only item it will fit on. I wish they didn't discontinue the one from last year. :confused:

I would absolutely LOVE for them to come out with a Pot Rack!! I have been looking at them, to purchase. Gosh, it is hard to say what else I would like, other than more open stock selection for Executive pieces. I like the suggestion for the bamboo tongs that comes with the grill pan. Those look really nice, I wish they were available. It would be nice to have a canister set similar to the Simple Addition. Other than that, I am with alot of other people, it is hard to think of anything else that they don't already have in the catalog now.
Can't wait till end of July!!

I'm hoping they come out with the option of purchasing a second dip bowl for the new Chillzanne Sectional Server. When you arrange it to form an "S" it creates 2 holes. At this time, only one hole can be filled!

Lee Anne

That is an excellent idea.:) :)

I am hoping for a tool turn about in different colors. I have a few customers that did not want white, so they didn't order it.

I'd love to see a pancake maker (you know, the one container that you push a button and it releases the batter??)

a vegetarian meal cookbook

and bring back:
stoneware rack
the cloth oven mitts-I really hate silicone pads and silicone bakeware.

and I LOVE the "I am a pampered chef" apron idea!

jessica_momof6 said:
I am hoping for a tool turn about in different colors. I have a few customers that did not want white, so they didn't order it....................
and bring back:
stoneware rack
the cloth oven mitts-I really hate silicone pads and silicone bakeware.
and I LOVE the "I am a pampered chef" apron idea!

I second that (all of it!!)

New GoodiesI can't wait for the new items. I have everything in the book right now:eek:

Wish List:
Silicone Baking mats
Santoku Knife
Square cake pans

More SA pieces, I use these for everyday use and would love to add to my collection. I love both the white and stripes (I use the stripes when cooking mexican food) I didn't like the stripes until I saw them in person. Solid colors would be nice too.........

I never even thought about that I don't have the tool turn about on my counter because it doesn't go with my kitchen. I would absolutely love the tool turn about in the brushed stainless. wow that would be great, thanks for the idea jessica_momof6!:D :D :D

All my customers have loved the pink & white polka dot HWC plates and cups...looking ahead to next spring and summer for me, but I think SA in dots would be so cute and a great seller! In hot summer, fiesta kinda colors. With maybe solids to mix & match!

I would like to see a pineapple slicer!!! I've had at least 6 people ask for one!! Also, I would like the fly swatter back!!!
THe new coffee cups are AWESOME!! I hope they do something with those.

A person in my upline let it slip that there will be something added in the Executive Cookware line. :D

Please don't say it's a grill pan. I just got the professional one!

I do hope it is the square griddle. Especially since they will be phasing out the Gen II.

I just got one too - but I am not going to worry about it - I love it but it is not a pan I use everysingle day! I bet it is tho....many requests for it. The square griddle would be nice too!

DebbieJ said:

That's why I decided to delay my own purchasing of the Grill Pan - just in case. :) Watch, because I didn't get it, it won't be a new item this fall. It'll only come out in Executive after I get it. :p

OK. As I was reading through this thread, I realized I had to stop and get supper in the Crock Pot, so I think I would like to see a PC Cookbook for Slow-Cookers. I realize we couldn't necessarily use it at our shows, but I love PC recipes and I use my Crock Pot all the time.

I have had requests from customers for a salad spinner, a pineapple slicer and corer, a Chillzanne bowl between the 2 sizes already offered and the return of the small serving tongs.

I personally would like to have the stoneware platter I have seen in a lot of our cookbooks, but is no longer available.

Maybe some candy molds for the holidays - like to make chocolates or mints in the shape of animals, hearts, stars, Christmas trees, etc.

I just gave a gift to a graduating high school student last night. I got her things that would fit in a small microwave so she could use it in her dorm room. She was extatic! Now I wish there was a cookbook for single/college people. I do like the Table for Two in the new Stoneware Sensations, but I think we need a whole cookbook for that...maybe with some inexpensive recipes and more microwave only recipes.

Crock Pot Meals is a great idea!! Also, I would like to see Diabetes & Heart Healthy meals that are easy to make for older people.. I just can't see my dad going out to buy ginger root... you know??

I would LOVE for them to put some color on the large white simple additions square...

I would like dishes, silverware, glasses, sugar/flour containers, prep bowls that are a little bigger for storing leftovers, executive grill, smaller stoneware deep dish baker, classic stoneware square baker

I was just thinking that 2 cup capacity prep bowls would be great!:)

I'd love some cute placemats that are made out of silicone so they can be washed easily in the dishwasher. My kids are SOOO messy with some cheapy placemats we had that I"d love to stick them in the dishwasher. They're hard to wipe off. So, silicone ones would solve that problem!

tashayoung said:
I would like dishes, silverware, glasses, sugar/flour containers, prep bowls that are a little bigger for storing leftovers, executive grill, smaller stoneware deep dish baker, classic stoneware square baker

Isn't the mini baker a small stoneware deep dish baker?

I think it is - the Mini Baker is one of my favorite pieces of stoneware! Great for hot dips and it is just the right size for the boxed Scalloped Potato mixes. You would think it would be to small for those, but its not! I've sold quite a few just by telling people that!

I was just reading my new Cooks Illus. and they were testing "Serrated Fruit Peelers". After reading that, I wouldn't be surprised to see that show up.

chefkristin said:
We definately need a new cake dish for the Family Skillet cakes. I always end up putting it on my large stone because that is the only item it will fit on. I wish they didn't discontinue the one from last year. :confused:

I always flip my cakes and such onto the large square SA platter. It fits beautifully, and allows me to talk about and show how versitile the SA pieces are! The Cajun Cornbread Skillet Cake is one of my best recipes to do at a show, and it is always a big WOW when I flip it out.

On a side note, Kristin, you should take your website off of your signature. We are not allowed to post our personal website info anywhere on the web, even here. Some of us have gotten around it by putting .../yourinfo instead.

Happy selling!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views