• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What makes the first NC experience so incredible?

In summary, the conference was great and I learned a lot. I look forward to attending again next year.
susanr613
Gold Member
I'm exhausted but exhilirated after my first NC. It was all I was led to expect and MORE! Without revealing anything, here's what I loved about NC:
  • Workshops contained original material, not just a reshash of PC training
  • General sessions were fast-moving and fun!
  • New product and incentive reveals with Marla and Jean were so funny!
  • People at many different levels achieved, not just senior directors and people with 10+ years experience

I am reinspired to sell, book, and most of all, recruit!

Welcome back!

susanr613 said:
I'm exhausted but exhilirated after my first NC. It was all I was led to expect and MORE! Without revealing anything, here's what I loved about NC:
  • Workshops contained original material, not just a reshash of PC training
  • General sessions were fast-moving and fun!
  • New product and incentive reveals with Marla and Jean were so funny!
  • People at many different levels achieved, not just senior directors and people with 10+ years experience

I am reinspired to sell, book, and most of all, recruit!
I second most of that. Loved meeting you!

Welcome back... If your back then that must mean that it is time for me to go to Chicago......

That's awesome that you guys had such a great time. I can't wait to leave in FOUR more days!!:)

So glad you had a great conference experience!! Conference is AWESOME!! Glad your back and energized...so sad i missed it!
Watch your business boom!

Sounds like a great time, I am so excited to go, I leave Wednesday :)

I was so amazed, surprised, refreshed, energized, exhausted, excited, all at once.
I was not ready for it to be over so soon.

Can't wait to put plans into action and get my business blasting off!!!

I am exhausted - but here are some of my reflections to add to Susan's.(and for the most part I totally agree with Susan!)1. The Cheffer MnG was so much fun! It was great to hang out and chat and laugh with so many cheffers all in one place. It was like old friends getting back together again - but for the very first time!2. Once again, I was struck by the comraderie and friendship that is offered by almost all in PC. My director and I sat and chatted with Darla Oehlman after the Career Club luncheon, and she was just one of us - who who'd have guessed (if we hadn't known!) that she is a NSED. That was just the whole atmosphere of the conference.3. Just when you think that PC can't top what they've done - they figure out a way to do it!4. Running into Cheffers at meals, on the shuttles, walking through the concourse, and at the hotel was always a fun and welcome surprise.5. Cheffers - even if you are meeting them at conference for the first time - make GREAT roommates! (that's for YOU Amy07 & Daneen!:love:)It was a fun, exhilirating, inspirational, and educational time.

You are making me want to get to conference now!I'm glad that you found great knowledge from the classes. Last year was my first conference and I was highly disappointed when one of the classes I took seemed to have bombed. It was all general information that I've heard over and over again.

wadesgirl said:
You are making me want to get to conference now!

I'm glad that you found great knowledge from the classes. Last year was my first conference and I was highly disappointed when one of the classes I took seemed to have bombed. It was all general information that I've heard over and over again.

I know, me too, I want to go right now :)
I don't have my CS button though :(

Hey - do you need one? I think I might have an extra one...

katie0128 said:
Hey - do you need one? I think I might have an extra one...

Yes, I do I didn't order in time.

The only thing that makes me nervous about conference is I hate sharing rooms and there are 4 girls and 1 bathroom. I am spoiled I suppose and am trying to figure out how the showering/getting ready situation will work. Clint said I just should have gotten my own room or stayed with his cousin who lives downtown, but now it is too late, I am not going to back out on my other 3 peeps who I commited to.

Next year you and I can room together... at least there will only be two of us to the bathroom... that isn't that hard!

You guys are just killing me!!! I leave tomorrow. I hate when others know something that I don't know!!! I have opened my Christmas presents and rewrapped them. That is how much I hate not knowing. I would love to know just a few tidbits, but last year I found out about the SS cookware before I got to conference. I was really bummed cuz everyone one was soooo excited, but my thrill were already over. I am really hoping for motivation. I have had so many cancellations and reschedules, due to summer, the economy, a huge flood that hit my area and most areas around me, etc. I am getting down. I need to either get my business going or I am going to have to find another job to supliment my PC business. The dollar can't strech any further. I keep hoping that this will get me what I need. Katie

katie0128 said:
Next year you and I can room together... at least there will only be two of us to the bathroom... that isn't that hard!

heck yeah!!!!

Just home and what a wonderful week it was. Was great meeting with Rae,thebowman, and others at breakfast. Bummed that I missed the M n G. I had an event with executive director that lasted to long. PC outdid themselves and will be fun to talk about this in more detail later. I agree whomever you ran into everyone really shared the joy and excitement that PC gives you!! Loved all the stories and information shared. Have a great time Wave 2 and 3.

merego said:
Yes, I do I didn't order in time.

The only thing that makes me nervous about conference is I hate sharing rooms and there are 4 girls and 1 bathroom. I am spoiled I suppose and am trying to figure out how the showering/getting ready situation will work. Clint said I just should have gotten my own room or stayed with his cousin who lives downtown, but now it is too late, I am not going to back out on my other 3 peeps who I commited to.

My clustermates had FIVE women in one room with ONE bathroom! I haven't heard how that went...but I talked to them this morning and yesterday morning and they were all still joking, having fun, and loving each other!! lol

KellyTheChef said:
My clustermates had FIVE women in one room with ONE bathroom! I haven't heard how that went...but I talked to them this morning and yesterday morning and they were all still joking, having fun, and loving each other!! lol

I don't know any of these gals to well, so we'll see :) I couldn't do 5 girls in 1 room, no way. I like my space :)

Recruiting workshops were great - new information.

If you haven't taken it, take Gratitude Recruiting.

janetupnorth said:

Is this an online class?

Last year we had 4 in our room and 2 bathrooms it was wonderful. My hospitality director and I shared and then our two roommates who were/are friends of ours shared. My HD is an extra early riser and she was out of the bathroom when I go up so it was great!

If any of you have time I would love to have copies of your workshop notes. How about that gratitude recruiting workshop...sounds good.

janetupnorth said:

Do you know how Gratitude fit into that title. It was a great workshop, but did I miss the gratitude part?

katie0128 said:

Ahem- make that the 3 of us and one bathroom...Except I normally sleep in a King Sized bed- so you two tiny folks will have to share one bed, the diva requires her own! :) LOL

Shawnna said:
Last year we had 4 in our room and 2 bathrooms it was wonderful. My hospitality director and I shared and then our two roommates who were/are friends of ours shared. My HD is an extra early riser and she was out of the bathroom when I go up so it was great!

This is the set up I have had both times I have been able to attend NC...it worked out GREAT!!

Kitchen Diva said:
Ahem- make that the 3 of us and one bathroom...Except I normally sleep in a King Sized bed- so you two tiny folks will have to share one bed, the diva requires her own! :) LOL

Well then, we'll have to splurge and get a 2bed, 2bath and find one more nut to share with us!

(Oh and Ms. Diva... based on your pics, I think you and I are of the same fluffy stock and require more personal space! Little miss twiggy can sleep between the beds on the floor!)

Gratitude Recruiting was awesome and I know that everyone who I went with had huge AHHHHHHHH Moments in there.

katie0128 said:
Well then, we'll have to splurge and get a 2bed, 2bath and find one more nut to share with us!

(Oh and Ms. Diva... based on your pics, I think you and I are of the same fluffy stock and require more personal space! Little miss twiggy can sleep between the beds on the floor!)

Oh my gosh, I'm sitting here snorting at my screen, busting a gut, laughing at you calling me fluffy! How dare you- :) Kidding, like I didn't already know that! But in my defense I am sitting in most of those pictures, and even Buddah looks thinner when he stands!

Yeah, we'll need our own beds- maybe even king sized beds!!!

StacieB said:
Gratitude Recruiting was awesome and I know that everyone who I went with had huge AHHHHHHHH Moments in there.

Gratitude Recruiting was sooo good!

Also - I was fortunate enough to have Top Recruiters Tell All with Jillian Grant (formerly Eisenberg) and Robin House. Completely Amazing!

I heard about the one with Jillian. I had the one afterwards, and it was ok, but not as great as I heard the other was. I got to meet Jillian last night at Kitty's, what a sweet gal!

Stacie, which one did you attend. Mine was just okay, too. Same old, same old, mostly.

I am proud to be in Darla's cluster ... she ROCKS!

I LOVE Doris! She made me cry!

BE A MASTER SELLER was the best workshop ever! My evaluation BEGGED them to make it available in audio or online. How can a presenter who sold TWO MILLION be wrong???

And, um ... let's just say that my home office tour ended in a WHIRLWIND of excitement! I have to be on a shuttle to the airport in less than 6 hours and I am SO NOT PACKED ...so more on that ... when I come home to my house which, as I was told my my roomate, has no air conditioning!

Kitchen Diva said:
Oh my gosh, I'm sitting here snorting at my screen, busting a gut, laughing at you calling me fluffy! How dare you- :) Kidding, like I didn't already know that! But in my defense I am sitting in most of those pictures, and even Buddah looks thinner when he stands!

Yeah, we'll need our own beds- maybe even king sized beds!!!

Then I'm never sitting again!

I'm home and exhausted but take First Class Coaching w/Doreen Grass!! It's GREAT!! LOVE IT!

Di_Can_Cook said:
And, um ... let's just say that my home office tour ended in a WHIRLWIND of excitement! I have to be on a shuttle to the airport in less than 6 hours and I am SO NOT PACKED ...so more on that ... when I come home to my house which, as I was told my my roomate, has no air conditioning!

You won the spree?!? That's awesome!! I won it my first year at conference, only back then you actually ran through the warehouse grabbing things. :) You're going to have a field day when those boxes arrive.

A note for those who wondered about the food - I thought it was very good this year. Especially when trying to feed that many people at once.

At breakfast, there were so many choices it was almost overwhelming.
Muffins, quick breads, bagels (with cream cheese, jelly, peanut butter....) fresh fruit, eggs, potatoes, meats, cold cereal, yogurt, juices, coffee & tea.

I didn't have the general lunch - but I heard it was good. I had the Career Club lunch and it was very good - and full of veggies, for which I was thankful.

Exec Banquet was delish! Except for the dessert. Most of the people at my table took a bite or 2 and left the rest.:yuck: But the meal itself was great!

katie0128 said:

I have signed up for conference club and have am planning to join in next year!! I will be in WAVE 3 also, I could be your other nut...if you'll have me!! LOL

pampered.chris said:
I have signed up for conference club and have am planning to join in next year!! I will be in WAVE 3 also, I could be your other nut...if you'll have me!! LOL

Have they announced the waves for next year already?

Last year we had 5 in 1 room at the hilton but we had 2 bathrooms. I was extremely stressed but I claimed the rollaway and It all really worked out well.

I will room with 4 or 5 but it MUST have 2 bathrooms!

My first conf there were 4 of us and 1 bathroom. I had never met any of the ladies I was rooming with. I got hooked up with them thru my cluster. While these ladies were VERY nice. It was just too much for me.

I am exhausted, yet excited and exhilerated all at once.
NC was amazing!
I ran into Kristi Tarducci all over the place...only caught a breif glimps of Janet (how odd - last year we were constantly bumping into each other - I missed you!!), enjoyed Careen Club lunch with Nanisu and had some laughs about cell phones (for those who missed it - I got a new cell in the days before NC and accidentally purged all my contacts and was FREAKING out)
It was awesome winning 500 catalogs...and even more fabulous that 10 seconds after they called my name, they called Sharon Stringfellow's!! Love ya girl!!!! We got to sit together at our Exec Banquet and Sharon took some pics - hurry up and post them Sharon!!
I was bumming out that I hadn't found Rae all week and then as I was leaving General Session to go to my NED's Director Meeting I heard some crazy woman screaming my name (I just love that crazy woman) and it was my girl Rae!!! We only got to spend a few minutes but I am so glad we connected!
I have a show this afternoon and hope the tiredness wears off and the excitement stays long enough for me to get all my guests as pumped up as I am!

Oh - and the pens -- the pens!!! How did you find me????

I attended the 2nd class on Friday.

JAE said:
Stacie, which one did you attend. Mine was just okay, too. Same old, same old, mostly.

I had a great time and learned a lot as well!
I loved seeing the new products and all the fun incentives!! They did a great job keeping us entertained!!

And the Pampered Chef Dancers stunned me! LOL :eek:
I was shocked the first time they came out - and every time after that I saw them I couldn't stop laughing! :D

I sat with JAE on the bus once and we found out we were both Cheffers by accident! LOL
It was nice meeting you!!! :)

Traveling was a little tough for me. The last time I flew was Sept 15, 2001 - the first day they let planes back in the air. I was a mess on the way out to Chicago - super nervous, anxious, didn't feel well.... but I made it through ok! The way home was much better!

I can't wait to call all my hosts and let them know about the exciting new things coming up and I can't wait to get recruiting!!!

YES I WON THE SHOPPING SPREE! I don't want to take away from all that is happening in here so I will post my own thread about it!

I saw many cheffers who did not attend the meet and greet .. . some had buttons, some didn't ... One said she could not find the meet and greet! It was fabulous meeting people!

I think the conference was well worth it even without the spree ...

Most of my workshops were great ... Abundant Bookings felt a little same old ... and the host coaching ... well, I liked it better than my clustermate ... although I cannot wrap my brain around a 15 minute show. I did like the novelty of host coaching by mail because I do a fair amount of this anyway.

Gratitude recruiting was my second favorite. It showed me that I approach recruiting the same way I do Christmas shopping ... think it to death trying to determine if the gift "fits" or not ...

It sounds like you all had a great time at conference. I wish I was on the plane right now with the rest of my upline. :( Next year though!

I hope they make the training sessions available on-line, like they did for Leadership. That would be so awesome. I can't wait to find out all the good information!

Someone heard my favorite one is on the Show and Sell ... I'm not sure about that ... I think she was just encouraging us to check out the materials when they come!

KellyTheChef said:
Have they announced the waves for next year already?

No, but I have been in Wave 3 the last 4 years...so I just kinda figured it would be the same.

pampered.chris said:
No, but I have been in Wave 3 the last 4 years...so I just kinda figured it would be the same.

That's odd - typically waves rotate...I was Wave 1 last year - this year Wave 3 - WWWWAAAAAHHHHHHH!:cry::cry:

dannyzmom said:
I am exhausted, yet excited and exhilerated all at once.
NC was amazing!
I ran into Kristi Tarducci all over the place...only caught a breif glimps of Janet (how odd - last year we were constantly bumping into each other - I missed you!!), enjoyed Careen Club lunch with Nanisu and had some laughs about cell phones (for those who missed it - I got a new cell in the days before NC and accidentally purged all my contacts and was FREAKING out)
It was awesome winning 500 catalogs...and even more fabulous that 10 seconds after they called my name, they called Sharon Stringfellow's!! Love ya girl!!!! We got to sit together at our Exec Banquet and Sharon took some pics - hurry up and post them Sharon!!
I was bumming out that I hadn't found Rae all week and then as I was leaving General Session to go to my NED's Director Meeting I heard some crazy woman screaming my name (I just love that crazy woman) and it was my girl Rae!!! We only got to spend a few minutes but I am so glad we connected!
I have a show this afternoon and hope the tiredness wears off and the excitement stays long enough for me to get all my guests as pumped up as I am!

Oh - and the pens -- the pens!!! How did you find me????

You were in the same class as me per the great sheet that was posted by Janet. The Phone Courage that had no a/c! I walked in & saw another girl from AR & she asked me what I was doing & I told her I was looking for Carolyn & a group you were w/said you'd be right back so I gave them the bag.

kaseydee said:
[/B]

You were in the same class as me per the great sheet that was posted by Janet. The Phone Courage that had no a/c! I walked in & saw another girl from AR & she asked me what I was doing & I told her I was looking for Carolyn & a group you were w/said you'd be right back so I gave them the bag.

Too funny!!
Did you stay for the class?? As soon as I got back in and got the bag I stood up and called out your name (people thought I was nuts - LOL)
I bailed on teh class. It was dreadfully hot and the information was nothing new - it was exactly what's on the online training class -- so I walked out and went to the Cooking Show Live next door.

<h2>1. What makes the first NC experience so incredible?</h2><p>The first NC experience is incredible because it offers a unique opportunity to learn, grow, and be inspired in your Pampered Chef business. It is a chance to connect with other consultants, receive valuable training, and get a sneak peek at new products and incentives.</p><h2>2. Why do you feel exhausted but exhilarated after your first NC?</h2><p>Attending NC can be an intense and exciting experience. You are learning new information, making connections, and being motivated to take your business to the next level. This can leave you feeling exhausted but also exhilarated and ready to implement everything you have learned.</p><h2>3. Can you give any hints about what to expect at NC without revealing anything?</h2><p>At NC, you can expect to attend workshops that contain original material, not just a rehash of PC training. You will also experience fast-moving and fun general sessions and have the opportunity to see new product and incentive reveals with Marla and Jean, which are always entertaining and informative.</p><h2>4. Is NC only beneficial for senior directors and consultants with many years of experience?</h2><p>No, NC is beneficial for consultants at all levels. People at many different levels of experience have achieved success at NC, whether they are just starting out or have been with Pampered Chef for many years. It is a great opportunity for everyone to learn and grow in their business.</p><h2>5. How does NC inspire consultants to sell, book, and recruit?</h2><p>NC is a powerful motivator for consultants to sell, book, and recruit. Through the workshops, general sessions, and networking opportunities, consultants are inspired and equipped with the tools and knowledge to take their business to the next level. Seeing the success of other consultants and hearing their stories also serves as a source of inspiration and motivation.</p>

1. What makes the first NC experience so incredible?

The first NC experience is incredible because it offers a unique opportunity to learn, grow, and be inspired in your Pampered Chef business. It is a chance to connect with other consultants, receive valuable training, and get a sneak peek at new products and incentives.

2. Why do you feel exhausted but exhilarated after your first NC?

Attending NC can be an intense and exciting experience. You are learning new information, making connections, and being motivated to take your business to the next level. This can leave you feeling exhausted but also exhilarated and ready to implement everything you have learned.

3. Can you give any hints about what to expect at NC without revealing anything?

At NC, you can expect to attend workshops that contain original material, not just a rehash of PC training. You will also experience fast-moving and fun general sessions and have the opportunity to see new product and incentive reveals with Marla and Jean, which are always entertaining and informative.

4. Is NC only beneficial for senior directors and consultants with many years of experience?

No, NC is beneficial for consultants at all levels. People at many different levels of experience have achieved success at NC, whether they are just starting out or have been with Pampered Chef for many years. It is a great opportunity for everyone to learn and grow in their business.

5. How does NC inspire consultants to sell, book, and recruit?

NC is a powerful motivator for consultants to sell, book, and recruit. Through the workshops, general sessions, and networking opportunities, consultants are inspired and equipped with the tools and knowledge to take their business to the next level. Seeing the success of other consultants and hearing their stories also serves as a source of inspiration and motivation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC