• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What makes the first NC experience so incredible?

In summary, the conference was great and I learned a lot. I look forward to attending again next year.
Which phone courage class did you attend. Helen Begenerous tought mine, only not as Helen. She was herself, Virgina Stein.

We had 4 to 1 bathroom last year and I didn't think it was so bad. Then again, I'm not a "private" person and don't mind if other people are in the bathroom at the same time. Plus we had a full length mirror in our room so there was always someone getting ready out there too. I'm not too much of a primper and because I'm not a morning person I take my showers at night so I can go in 10 minutes in the morning.I don't have a CS button either so I'll just have to make sure to say hi to all I see wearing one. I won't be able to go to either of the MnG so hopefully I'll be able to meet a lot of you in the hallways, etc.

National Conference was GREAT!! I feel like we were going and going and going (not that that is a bad thing, but it felt a little busier than normal). The three days went by entirely too fast!!! I have to say I got so much out of most of my classes. Gratitude Recruiting and First Class Coaching were my favorite. I bought Pat Pearson's book, Stop Self Sabatoge and can't wait to read it. I was in the same VERY VERY HOT class Carolyn was in and also left. That one was pretty disappointing. I ended up in a P3 class and learned a lot (I've been using it since it came out, but was really happy with all of the info that was shared). I'm so excited about all of the promotions. I'm psyched and ready to get on the phone tomorrow!!

I LOVED this conference! I needed it more than ever! I felt revitalized and energized about my business. However this year, instead of other years I have actually been motivated and determined to set goals that work for me! I was in that phone courage with you JAE, I sat up front and was the last helper to read the script. I heard our class was way better than others! Actually I got a lot out of all my classes this year. One of my friends said it was like a needed a V8 bop on my head, as I just sort of had all of these Aha! moments throughout it. And I won $100 PC dollars for business supplies, so that was really exctied - another bop on the head for all the signs telling me I am ready and need more PC back in my life.

GourmetGirl said:
I LOVED this conference! I needed it more than ever! I felt revitalized and energized about my business. However this year, instead of other years I have actually been motivated and determined to set goals that work for me! I was in that phone courage with you JAE, I sat up front and was the last helper to read the script. I heard our class was way better than others! Actually I got a lot out of all my classes this year. One of my friends said it was like a needed a V8 bop on my head, as I just sort of had all of these Aha! moments throughout it. And I won $100 PC dollars for business supplies, so that was really exctied - another bop on the head for all the signs telling me I am ready and need more PC back in my life.

NO WAY! Did you know it was me who read the first line of the script? We didn't meet, did we? I've been known to forget rather quickly. I can't believe we were that close.

JAE said:
NO WAY! Did you know it was me who read the first line of the script? We didn't meet, did we? I've been known to forget rather quickly. I can't believe we were that close.

lol! I totally didn't realize it was you! I forgot my cheffer button at home, so I wasn't wearing it - life was crazy before conference (long work days and recovering from bronchitis, laryngitis, and some other random virus' I was told). So I guess we sort-of met then :)

ChefBeckyD said:
A note for those who wondered about the food - I thought it was very good this year. Especially when trying to feed that many people at once.

At breakfast, there were so many choices it was almost overwhelming.
Muffins, quick breads, bagels (with cream cheese, jelly, peanut butter....) fresh fruit, eggs, potatoes, meats, cold cereal, yogurt, juices, coffee & tea.

I didn't have the general lunch - but I heard it was good. I had the Career Club lunch and it was very good - and full of veggies, for which I was thankful.

Exec Banquet was delish! Except for the dessert. Most of the people at my table took a bite or 2 and left the rest.:yuck: But the meal itself was great!

Becky - Which Banquet did you attend? I was at HO Direct Banquet and I agree, the meal was good, but dessert was not good at all. I would have preferred anything CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Man i REALLY want to go!!! I am in wave 3 but i wont be able to go but i know that my business really needs it! But now my scheduel has ch anged but im sure its to late to register!! :(

You can register on site! If you can attend, you should!!! It will defiantly be worth it!

Morvin said:
Man i REALLY want to go!!! I am in wave 3 but i wont be able to go but i know that my business really needs it! But now my scheduel has ch anged but im sure its to late to register!! :(
Yes you can register on site!!!!!!! Go if you can!!!!!!

pampered.chris said:
No, but I have been in Wave 3 the last 4 years...so I just kinda figured it would be the same.

Ahhh...

If it helps, my cluster was Wave one in 2004, Wave three the next THREE years, and then Wave one this year.

I think they try and rotate things to be fair, but then if the NED's have a conflict, they will adjust so that they don't miss it. They NEED to be there for their downlines!

I was in 1 last year and 3 this year. I hope to never be in three again. It's so hard!

pampcheflisa said:
Becky - Which Banquet did you attend? I was at HO Direct Banquet and I agree, the meal was good, but dessert was not good at all. I would have preferred anything CHOCOLATE!!!!!
Becky attended Yvonne Mattson's banquet. I was there, too, along with Janetupnorth.

Conference was GREAT!!! Except for MESSED up accounting system at Palmer House!!! Just as a warning be sure to watch using a bank debit card to charge the room. My account is still #%@###!! Hoping it will be straightened out by tomorrow.

iteachurkid said:
National Conference was GREAT!! I feel like we were going and going and going (not that that is a bad thing, but it felt a little busier than normal). The three days went by entirely too fast!!! I have to say I got so much out of most of my classes. Gratitude Recruiting and First Class Coaching were my favorite. I bought Pat Pearson's book, Stop Self Sabatoge and can't wait to read it. I was in the same VERY VERY HOT class Carolyn was in and also left. That one was pretty disappointing. I ended up in a P3 class and learned a lot (I've been using it since it came out, but was really happy with all of the info that was shared). I'm so excited about all of the promotions. I'm psyched and ready to get on the phone tomorrow!!

Hey Jennifer!!!
How was your friend feeling after you guys left the sauna class?
I wold love to get your notes from the P3 class if you don't mind!!

GourmetGirl said:

Alison!

I haven't seen you around in AGES!! I have missed you!

dannyzmom said:
Hey Jennifer!!!

YES, YES!!

Could she post this info since it wouldn't have any spoilers?

If not...pass along the info to me too!! I don't use P3 for anything but the bare bones right now...

KellyTheChef said:
Ahhh...

If it helps, my cluster was Wave one in 2004, Wave three the next THREE years, and then Wave one this year.

I think they try and rotate things to be fair, but then if the NED's have a conflict, they will adjust so that they don't miss it. They NEED to be there for their downlines!

That's true, Kelly - I actually had a conversation about this with my ED. They have their Exec. Conference in the fall (Oct?) and that's when Home Office makes the scheduling suggestions to the Execs (EDs, SEDs and NEDs). At that time, they are allowed to change their wave based on personal conflicts, and then by about December it gets set in stone and announced to us. So, we won't know for sure what our wave is until next year. And, you could have an upper level director in your upline who promotes to ED before conference, and then you'll be in HER wave. So, don't assume you'll be in the same one every year. You just never know.

susanr613 said:
I'm exhausted but exhilirated after my first NC. It was all I was led to expect and MORE! Without revealing anything, here's what I loved about NC:
  • Workshops contained original material, not just a reshash of PC training
  • General sessions were fast-moving and fun!
  • New product and incentive reveals with Marla and Jean were so funny!
  • People at many different levels achieved, not just senior directors and people with 10+ years experience

I am reinspired to sell, book, and most of all, recruit!

I totally Agree!!!!!!! Ohh so pumped!

conference was wonderful even though I was soooooo sick on Friday...not sure if it was a combination of sinus infection, the air plane ride, and then maybe staying on the 20th floor (with fast moving elevators. I had vertigo or something really bad...was worse than morning sickness I had for 6 months when pregnant with twins.
Only tip I'd give is if you see something you really want at Merrill buy it the first day you are there...stuff goes really quick and they didn't have enough inventory for us.
Enjoy
karlene

kreaser said:
conference was wonderful even though I was soooooo sick on Friday...not sure if it was a combination of sinus infection, the air plane ride, and then maybe staying on the 20th floor (with fast moving elevators. I had vertigo or something really bad...was worse than morning sickness I had for 6 months when pregnant with twins.
Only tip I'd give is if you see something you really want at Merrill buy it the first day you are there...stuff goes really quick and they didn't have enough inventory for us.
Enjoy
karlene

at least they had something for you all.. What they had for guys was extreemly limited!:)

kreaser said:
Enjoy
karlene

I hate elevators, especially on upper floors. My roommates thought I was nuts last year that I had to have room in the elevator and not have people crowd around me! I forgot all about that!

Yeah ... I bought a shirt at Merrill that was 2 sizes larger than the largest size I've ever worn in my life ... it's big, but just a size big. I snapped it up b/c it would not have been there the next day!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Yeah ... I bought a shirt at Merrill that was 2 sizes larger than the largest size I've ever worn in my life ... it's big, but just a size big. I snapped it up b/c it would not have been there the next day!

I bought a medium sparkle shirt and a small pink cable knit sweater last year. I usually buy medium in women's and large in juniors so I was shocked to see a small fit me!

kreaser said:
Enjoy
karlene

I totally agree!! I waited until the 2nd day to go to the Merrill Store because I didn't want to stand in that HUGE line on the first day and I am sorry I did, because they were really picked over. If you buy any shirts/jackets, be sure to try them on first as the sizes are all over the board. Depending on the style, I wore anything between a Large and 2X. They have a new short sleeve red shirt with a silver logo that I thought was really cute, but that was one of the first ones to go.:(

Re: New ProductsI am attending Wave 3 NC. I was wondering if you can just post what you think of the new product line. Is it really good? I don't need to know details. I earned the 6,000 pkg, and I am hoping it was worth the effort.:thumbup::thumbdown:

I give it a thumbs up ... there is a little thing I've been asking for since I joined!

Re: New Products
ChefSheryl said:
I am attending Wave 3 NC. I was wondering if you can just post what you think of the new product line. Is it really good? I don't need to know details. I earned the 6,000 pkg, and I am hoping it was worth the effort.:thumbup::thumbdown:

It was worth it!

:D

ChefSheryl said:
I am attending Wave 3 NC. I was wondering if you can just post what you think of the new product line. Is it really good? I don't need to know details. I earned the 6,000 pkg, and I am hoping it was worth the effort.:thumbup::thumbdown:

OMG - it was SO worth the effort - SO SO SO TOTALLY worth the effort!!
And did you check your PC $'s account? They deposited the sell-a-thon $$ this week!!

ChefSheryl said:

Also - I don't think anyone will be disappointed with the level they earned. I thought all of them were generous and thoughtful. I earned the $3000 level and was THRILLED with what I earned. But I know people who earned the 2 show level were also thrilled ~ PC goes above and beyond our expectations once again.:love:

ChefBeckyD said:
Also - I don't think anyone will be disappointed with the level they earned. I thought all of them were generous and thoughtful. I earned the $3000 level and was THRILLED with what I earned. But I know people who earned the 2 show level were also thrilled ~ PC goes above and beyond our expectations once again.:love:

I earned level 3 also and cannot wait to find out what I get!

wadesgirl said:
I earned level 3 also and cannot wait to find out what I get!

Almost everything I wanted was in that level.....I was so excited. For those of you who are going - the list is in the New Products Room....and the New Products Room is in the room to your right when you leave the Arie Crown Theatre (where the general sessions are held).

I am thrilled with the 2 shows level and frankly ... not too disappointed that I didn't make $1,500, just b/c I'm not too kicked in the head with the different products in that level. In other words, the products I'm most interested in, for the most part, are the ones I'm already getting!

dannyzmom said:
Hey Jennifer!!!

She was feeling MUCH better...it was just way to hot in there!! I'll be glad to share my notes...they have to get typed up first though :) It was great meeting you! Congrats again on the catalogs!

iteachurkid said:
She was feeling MUCH better...it was just way to hot in there!! I'll be glad to share my notes...they have to get typed up first though :) It was great meeting you! Congrats again on the catalogs!

Thanks !It was so great to see you, too!!
And how 'bout the look on our faces when we got to our next class and saw the presenter...AGAIN???
BAhahaha!!

Thanks for all the replies. I need to hurry up and get on that plane so I don't end up getting on the list for a spoiler e-mail. LOL! I too can't stand knowing.

I think I could write VOLUMES of reflections. Meeting some of you at MNG was so specail. Then hearing Ginger's voice as she tried to take my picture after coming off the stage as a new director and poor thing... all she got was me bawling my eyes out becasue as I came off stage I lifted my eyes toward heaven and said Thank you JESUS and I just burst into tears. I will say that I want anyone and everyone who I know to experience that feeling on stage. It truly is indescribable!!!!!! I got to grab a hug from Rae that day too and had a fun experience watching Becky as she was slowly walking by me... I called out her name and it was in a spot where my voice kind of came from several directions and she looked up and around and I teased her that she looked like she was hearing God calling her name with a female voice! It was SO funny and SO FUN! I then attended a seminar with her director! The whole conference was just so awesome I'm still processing it all! I'm just so especailly thankful to have met some of you and I'm sorry that I didn't get to speak personally with everyone at the MNG because I got there so late.

quiverfull7 said:
I think I could write VOLUMES of reflections. Meeting some of you at MNG was so specail. Then hearing Ginger's voice as she tried to take my picture after coming off the stage as a new director and poor thing... all she got was me bawling my eyes out becasue as I came off stage I lifted my eyes toward heaven and said Thank you JESUS and I just burst into tears. I will say that I want anyone and everyone who I know to experience that feeling on stage. It truly is indescribable!!!!!! I got to grab a hug from Rae that day too and had a fun experience watching Becky as she was slowly walking by me... I called out her name and it was in a spot where my voice kind of came from several directions and she looked up and around and I teased her that she looked like she was hearing God calling her name with a female voice! It was SO funny and SO FUN! I then attended a seminar with her director! The whole conference was just so awesome I'm still processing it all! I'm just so especailly thankful to have met some of you and I'm sorry that I didn't get to speak personally with everyone at the MNG because I got there so late.

Diane!! Go check out DCS - I posted a picture of you there! You looked SO beautiful up on stage! I am so proud of you and so happy for you! :D:chef:

quiverfull7 said:

Diane - my director (Jennifer) fell in love with you being "Your new best friend" in that workshop! When you walked across stage, I was cheering so loudly for you, and so was she! She isn't a Cheffer, but after meeting so many of my cheffer friends, now she knows why I love it so much!

She wants me to send her your email so that she can send you some stuff. I figured it was okay with you.:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Almost everything I wanted was in that level.....I was so excited. For those of you who are going - the list is in the New Products Room....and the New Products Room is in the room to your right when you leave the Arie Crown Theatre (where the general sessions are held).

I'm going to burst before Thursday gets here!

wadesgirl said:
I'm going to burst before Thursday gets here!

It is going to be such a great day for you though! Thankfully, you learn all of the new products the first day!

ChefBeckyD said:
It is going to be such a great day for you though! Thankfully, you learn all of the new products the first day!

Tomorrow is my last day of work and if we are as slow as we are today, I don't know what I'm going to do! Too bad conference is only 3 days, it's over before you know it!

wadesgirl said:
Tomorrow is my last day of work and if we are as slow as we are today, I don't know what I'm going to do! Too bad conference is only 3 days, it's over before you know it!

It does go by sooooo fast! It's a whirlwind....it will be so much fun when everyone is back, and we can talk about it freely on CS - fingers will be flying!:D

dannyzmom said:
Thanks !It was so great to see you, too!!
And how 'bout the look on our faces when we got to our next class and saw the presenter...AGAIN???
BAhahaha!!

Yeah, we were both thinking the exact same thing :) I think the second class was really good though. I got a lot out of it. Now, I just need to implement it :) I still haven't typed up any of my notes...hopefully by Wednesday. As soon as I get them typed, I'll send them to you :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Diane - my director (Jennifer) fell in love with you being "Your new best friend" in that workshop! When you walked across stage, I was cheering so loudly for you, and so was she! She isn't a Cheffer, but after meeting so many of my cheffer friends, now she knows why I love it so much!

She wants me to send her your email so that she can send you some stuff. I figured it was okay with you.:D

Of course that is fine! She was so fun! I LOVED that seminar I was in with her. Now to put it all into practice!

JAE, you asked where Gratitude came in with the Gratitude Recruiting workshop. I think gratitude itself was only mentioned briefly. According to my notes she at one point talked about the importance of working from a place of gratitude for where you are now and what you have at this moment. Moving forward from that point is much easier than moving forward from a position mired in want and disappointment in your current situation.

Where do you order your CS buttons from?

Thanks Ann

<h2>1. What makes the first NC experience so incredible?</h2><p>The first NC experience is incredible because it offers a unique opportunity to learn, grow, and be inspired in your Pampered Chef business. It is a chance to connect with other consultants, receive valuable training, and get a sneak peek at new products and incentives.</p><h2>2. Why do you feel exhausted but exhilarated after your first NC?</h2><p>Attending NC can be an intense and exciting experience. You are learning new information, making connections, and being motivated to take your business to the next level. This can leave you feeling exhausted but also exhilarated and ready to implement everything you have learned.</p><h2>3. Can you give any hints about what to expect at NC without revealing anything?</h2><p>At NC, you can expect to attend workshops that contain original material, not just a rehash of PC training. You will also experience fast-moving and fun general sessions and have the opportunity to see new product and incentive reveals with Marla and Jean, which are always entertaining and informative.</p><h2>4. Is NC only beneficial for senior directors and consultants with many years of experience?</h2><p>No, NC is beneficial for consultants at all levels. People at many different levels of experience have achieved success at NC, whether they are just starting out or have been with Pampered Chef for many years. It is a great opportunity for everyone to learn and grow in their business.</p><h2>5. How does NC inspire consultants to sell, book, and recruit?</h2><p>NC is a powerful motivator for consultants to sell, book, and recruit. Through the workshops, general sessions, and networking opportunities, consultants are inspired and equipped with the tools and knowledge to take their business to the next level. Seeing the success of other consultants and hearing their stories also serves as a source of inspiration and motivation.</p>

1. What makes the first NC experience so incredible?

The first NC experience is incredible because it offers a unique opportunity to learn, grow, and be inspired in your Pampered Chef business. It is a chance to connect with other consultants, receive valuable training, and get a sneak peek at new products and incentives.

2. Why do you feel exhausted but exhilarated after your first NC?

Attending NC can be an intense and exciting experience. You are learning new information, making connections, and being motivated to take your business to the next level. This can leave you feeling exhausted but also exhilarated and ready to implement everything you have learned.

3. Can you give any hints about what to expect at NC without revealing anything?

At NC, you can expect to attend workshops that contain original material, not just a rehash of PC training. You will also experience fast-moving and fun general sessions and have the opportunity to see new product and incentive reveals with Marla and Jean, which are always entertaining and informative.

4. Is NC only beneficial for senior directors and consultants with many years of experience?

No, NC is beneficial for consultants at all levels. People at many different levels of experience have achieved success at NC, whether they are just starting out or have been with Pampered Chef for many years. It is a great opportunity for everyone to learn and grow in their business.

5. How does NC inspire consultants to sell, book, and recruit?

NC is a powerful motivator for consultants to sell, book, and recruit. Through the workshops, general sessions, and networking opportunities, consultants are inspired and equipped with the tools and knowledge to take their business to the next level. Seeing the success of other consultants and hearing their stories also serves as a source of inspiration and motivation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC