• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Kind of Dip Would You Make?

In summary, the husband made a veggie tray and dip, and it was very popular. The dip was made with a dill mix, mayo, sour cream, and chipolte ranch dressing, and was delicious. People loved it and were surprised that it was so easy to make.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am doing a veggie tray, in the chillzanne server of course, so what dip should I make?

Make the chipolte ranch dip. It's easy and showcases the pantry line.

If that's the only recipe then add either the pull aparts or make the BLT dip instead (YUM!).

BethCooks4U said:
Make the chipolte ranch dip. It's easy and showcases the pantry line... the BLT dip instead (YUM!).
How is that made?

The dip made with the dill mix is great,too. I think it's 1/2 C mayo, 1/2 C sour cream and the dill mix.(not sure how much....maybe 3 TBSP?)

SusanBP0129 said:
The dip made with the dill mix is great,too. I think it's 1/2 C mayo, 1/2 C sour cream and the dill mix.(not sure how much....maybe 3 TBSP?)
That recipe is on the Dill Mix bottle.

The chipole recipe is 1 cup mayo, 1 cup sour cream and 1 package of the chipolte. The recipe is on the box.

The BLT dip is in Celebrate Cookbook

8 oz. softened cream cheese
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
1 medium tomato, seeded and diced (3/4 cup)
6 bacon slices, crisply cooked, drained and chopped
1/2 cup finely chopped celery
2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
1 tsp. sugar

Gradually stir dressing into cream cheese. Add tomato, bacon, celrey, onion and sugar. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours (but I have served immediately and it is still yummy!).

DUH! Thanks! Sounds delicious!

Oh my gosh!!! The Sassy Salsa Spread is the best!!! My Director made if for one of our meetings and no one could stay out of it!! It was sooooooo good! She gave me the recipe if you need it. As a matter of fact the recipe even says to serve it in the Chillzanne. I like the way my Director had it set up. She put the spread in the medium SA bowl and then set that kind of at an angle in the center of the large SA platter with chips, pretzels and veggies on all 4 sides. Does that make sense?

Okay Jennifer - you better post the Sassy Salsa Spread! You can't give us all that info, make our mouths water, and then not post it!!!

Here it isSassy Salsa Spread

4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (1 cup)
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 cup think and chunky salsa, divided
1/3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1/3 cup pitted ripe olives, chopped
2 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
1/4 cup fresh cilantro snipped, divided

Assorted vegetable dippers such as: crinkle-cut carrot or zucchini sticks, bell pepper strips or celery sticks. Tortilla chips.

1. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, shred cheddar cheese into Classic 2-Quart Batter Bowl. Add cream cheese and 1/3 cup of salsa. Mix well.

2. Chop bell pepper and olives using Food Chopper. Slice onions with 8" Chef's Knife. Snip cilantro with Kitchen Shears. Stir bell pepper, olives, green onions and 2 tablespoons of the cilantro into cheese mixture.

3. Spread cheese mixture into Chillzanne Mini-Bowl, smoothing top surface with Skinny Scraper. Spoon remaining salsa evenly over cheese spread. Garnish with remaining cilantro.

4. To serve, place in center of Chillzanne Platter filled with vegetable dippers and tortilla chips if desired.

Yield: 8 servings

I'm not sure how old this recipe is. Not sure what a Chillzanne Platter is. Would work good in our Chillzanne rectangle or sectional server though.

Garden DipI make this dip at least once a week

I just use baby carrots and only the food chopper for all the of the veggies

You can print this on 4 X 6 blank index cards

Enjoy!!!!

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Garden Dip 001.doc
    77.5 KB · Views: 319
  • RECIPE CARD - Garden Dip 002.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 266
That sounds quite tasty Teresa!!

The chillzane platter was a round flat platter that you had to put the whole thing in the freezer. It was HUGE too! My mom had one before I sold PC. It was like a large delivery pizza! There was a circular dip cup in the middle, so I imagine that the mini-chillzane rested in the middle so it was higher than the veggies for a cute presentation.

Man your making me hungry just thinking about dip and viggies

The Garden Dip is really good.

THE RESULTS: So, I totally lost track of time today. I had an expo from 10a to 2pm and then a baby shower at 3pm, which I was 40 minutes from at the expo. So, my husband made the veggie tray and dill dip and it was fabulous. People were shocked at how good it was and that my husband could make it, that it was that easy. I will be trying the recipes listed though. I want to do an open house night in November. THANK YOU for your help! I can always depend on my Virtual Cluster. Hey... they should change the name of this site to that! LOL

Maybe I will have to have my DH start making the recipes for my shows...or better yet invite the hostess' husband to stay and be the chef-in-training!!

People were so surprised! I told that it is so easy to do that my husband could do it and the way the sect. server is shaped, you could throw anything in there like he did and it'll look fabulous!

Related to What Kind of Dip Would You Make?

1. What kind of dip would you recommend for a party?

For a party, I would recommend our classic spinach and artichoke dip. It's always a crowd pleaser and pairs well with chips, crackers, or veggies.

2. What type of dip do you have that is dairy-free?

We have a delicious roasted red pepper hummus that is dairy-free and perfect for those with dietary restrictions.

3. Which dip is best for a game day gathering?

Our buffalo chicken dip is a fan favorite for game day. It has just the right amount of spice and is great with tortilla chips or celery sticks.

4. Do you have any low-calorie dip options?

Yes, we have a variety of healthy dip options, including our cucumber and yogurt dip and our avocado and black bean dip.

5. Can any of your dips be made in advance and stored?

Absolutely! Our dill pickle dip and ranch dip can both be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just be sure to cover them tightly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies