• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are available for sale from a consultant's business?

In summary, the speaker is selling various items related to their business, including a custom yard sign, wedding shower brochures and flyers, un-opened sales receipts, postcards and stamps, door prizes, recruiting materials, and more. They have received a lot of requests and are in the process of compiling a list for interested parties. They have sold most of their items but are giving time for those who have requested items to make payments before starting another thread for remaining items. Many individuals have requested the list and the speaker's email is provided for those interested. The speaker also mentions that they are leaving the Pampered Chef world and thanks everyone for their support.
brodys_mama
See update below...

Hi. I am fading out my business and have everything for sale... tons of stuff. everything from a yard sign that I had custom created.... to my wedding shower brochures and flyers.... to all of my un-opened sales receipts... to my unused Nancy's postcards and stamps (both teambuilding as well as consultants)... to my batch of door prizes (bamboo spoons - quik cut paring knives, etc)... unused recruiting materials/brochures/cds... THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!

Please let me know if you need anything. Seriously, i have it all and then some. lol

I DO have pictures. I will try to post everything tomorrow... especially the yard sign. just let me know what you are interested in. i am sure i have it. really. =)

UPDATE 07/10/2008: I have sold most of my items - let me give the ladies some time that have requested items to get their payments to me and I will start another thread for those items left on the list...
Thanks for such a great response! Hugs, Toni

Last edited:
me too. Would like a look at that yard sign too! E-mail is [email protected]

Thanks!

I would love to see a list my email is [email protected] I'm just starting out so this will be very helpful. Thank you and sorry to hear you are leaving us.

Last edited:
I sent you a pm with my email. Thanks; and I'm sorry you are leaving as well.

I'll be starting my business soon and would like a copy of your list! Please email me at [email protected]

Got any past theme show post card invites? I would love some of those! Email me the list too please... [email protected]

I would love to see a list...my email is [email protected].
I am looking for DPDSs and recipe cards, logo items I can use for recognition for my team, old SBRCs, etc

Lots of luck!Sorry to hear you are leaving!

I will be happy to look at your list please email to
[email protected]

I am looking for drawing boxes (for drawing slips) to use at booths. but will be happy to look at list.

Lots of luck to you!

Cary

pamperedcary said:
Sorry to hear you are leaving!

I will be happy to look at your list please email to
[email protected]

I am looking for drawing boxes (for drawing slips) to use at booths. but will be happy to look at list.

Lots of luck to you!

Cary

Hi Cary!!!
Hey ladies (and gents) - give a warm welcome to Cary...she's one of the FD's on my team!:sing:

If you still have stuff left I would love to see a list. Sorry to hear that you are leaving. Here is my e-mail [email protected]

Thanks

I'd love to see the list too

Add me to the list too please

Is there anything left? I never heard abck when I requested alist?

I am curious too - I never received a list.

Thanks

I think she's making a list and will get back to us when it's done.

I would love a list also, thanks

Has anyone heard anything yet?

Nope - not a peep.

I would love a list as well! Looking for the catalog tote bag? [email protected]
Thanks!

Hey there M'boro! My director is there. :-D

I also would love to see your list - thanks and best wishes on your next venture!!

[email protected]

1. What items are available for sale from a consultant's business?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, I have a wide range of items available for sale. This includes kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and various other kitchen accessories. I also have promotional materials, such as brochures, flyers, and yard signs, available for purchase.

2. Can you provide examples of the items for sale?

Some examples of items I have for sale include bamboo spoons, quik cut paring knives, and other cooking utensils. I also have unused sales receipts, teambuilding and consultant postcards and stamps, and recruiting materials like brochures and CDs.

3. Are there any items specifically for teambuilding or recruiting purposes?

Yes, I have a variety of items for teambuilding and recruiting purposes. These include postcards, stamps, brochures, and CDs that can help you grow your team and expand your business.

4. Do you have any unique or custom items for sale?

Yes, I have a custom yard sign that I had created specifically for my Pampered Chef business. I also have other unique items, such as wedding shower brochures and flyers, that can add a personal touch to your events and parties.

5. How can I see what items you have for sale?

I have pictures of all the items I have for sale and I am happy to share them with you. Please let me know what you are interested in and I will do my best to provide you with photos and more information. Alternatively, you can visit my online store or contact me directly for a complete list of items for sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedGirl_KC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NKelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcheatham08
  • Pchef Jen