• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Share Your Website Address for Inspiration?

In summary, the rules have changed so that we cannot use certain words on our website. I just started my website and would love some ideas. Please take a minute to post your address for us to see and get ideas. I know that some people include recipes and fun information.
ChefBeckyD said:
My Ob/Gyn is Dr. VanValkenburg (no "h") and everyone in her practice calls her Dr. Van.

Maybe yours could be /RachelVan?

Thats what I was thinking. I was trying to think of something creative, but nothing came to mind. Totally not a creative person....

ChefBeckyD said:
My Ob/Gyn is Dr. VanValkenburg (no "h") and everyone in her practice calls her Dr. Van.

Maybe yours could be /RachelVan?

Where in West Michigan are you from?

......just signed up......it's /carlapc

emmabelle47 said:
Where in West Michigan are you from?

I'm from the Grand Rapids area....

/stacywhitlow

I have enjoyed looking at some of your sites & "borrowing" some of the content. Thanks!

<h2>What is your website address?</h2><p>My website address is https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/cookwithlayla</p><h2>Do you have any ideas for website design and content?</h2><p>My website is still in its early stages, but I plan to include recipes, product information, and fun ideas for using Pampered Chef products. I also hope to add personal touches, such as my own cooking tips and experiences.</p><h2>Why do you include your website address in your signature?</h2><p>Including my website address in my signature allows others to easily access my website and learn more about Pampered Chef. It's also a great way to promote my business and reach potential customers.</p><h2>Can I visit your website to get ideas for my own site?</h2><p>Of course! My website is open to anyone and I would be happy to provide inspiration for others looking to create their own Pampered Chef website. Feel free to visit and browse around for ideas.</p><h2>How often do you update your website?</h2><p>I try to update my website regularly, at least once a week. This ensures that there is always fresh content for visitors to see and keeps my website current and relevant.</p>

What is your website address?

My website address is https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/cookwithlayla

Do you have any ideas for website design and content?

My website is still in its early stages, but I plan to include recipes, product information, and fun ideas for using Pampered Chef products. I also hope to add personal touches, such as my own cooking tips and experiences.

Why do you include your website address in your signature?

Including my website address in my signature allows others to easily access my website and learn more about Pampered Chef. It's also a great way to promote my business and reach potential customers.

Can I visit your website to get ideas for my own site?

Of course! My website is open to anyone and I would be happy to provide inspiration for others looking to create their own Pampered Chef website. Feel free to visit and browse around for ideas.

How often do you update your website?

I try to update my website regularly, at least once a week. This ensures that there is always fresh content for visitors to see and keeps my website current and relevant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Chef Endora
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • Careyann