• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Highest Fundraiser?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a catalog fundraiser where participants sell products from a catalog and earn a percentage of the sales for their organization. The amount raised varies depending on the number of participants and their efforts, with an average of 25% of sales earned. The catalog fundraiser operates on a pre-order basis, eliminating the need for upfront product payment and reducing the risk of excess inventory. There are no additional costs associated with this fundraiser, and the duration can be adjusted to fit the needs of the organization, typically lasting 2-3 weeks.
DebPC
Staff member
1K,2K,5k, or more? We want to know!

My highest was 2K a few years ago.

My highest is the one that is in my stats.

<--------

It was a Fundraiser I did for a friend of mine who had breast cancer. It was a labor of love for me.

mine is in my stats as well..it was a fundraiser for a 13 year old girl (friend of mine) who has cancer...2 years ago....

Mine was $1,120 last fall for my MOPS group.

$5,000 for developmentally disabled kiddos.....

What Is Your Highest Fundraiser?

At Pampered Chef, we have several fundraisers available for different organizations and groups. Our highest fundraiser is our catalog fundraiser, where participants sell our products from our catalog and earn a percentage of the sales for their organization.

How much money can we expect to raise with your highest fundraiser?

The amount of money raised with our highest fundraiser varies depending on the number of participants and their efforts. On average, organizations can earn up to 25% of the sales from our catalog fundraiser.

Do we have to pay for the products upfront for the catalog fundraiser?

No, participants do not have to pay for the products upfront for the catalog fundraiser. Our catalog fundraiser operates on a pre-order basis, meaning participants only order the products that have been sold, reducing the risk of excess inventory.

Are there any additional costs associated with your highest fundraiser?

There are no additional costs associated with our highest fundraiser. Participants only pay for the products they have sold, and there are no hidden fees or charges.

How long does the catalog fundraiser last?

The duration of the catalog fundraiser can be determined by the organization or group hosting the event. Typically, the fundraiser lasts for 2-3 weeks, but this can be adjusted to fit the needs of the participants and their organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies