• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Top Seller in Our PC Community | Boost Sales and Bookings!

In summary, the top sellers for new users of the Probaby kitchen are the Food Chopper, Can Opener, and Easy Read Measuring Cups.
pcleah
I am new to PC and I was wondering what everyones # 1 seller is? I will be placing an order this month (holiday shopping will be complete!!!) and didn't know if there was something I could be adding to my Kit to increase my sales/bookings. I find getting the bookings is a real challange for me. Thanks for all your help. I am learning a lot for everyone here.

Chopper or Ultimate Mandoline for me.

I'm new too and I would say def. add the Ultimate mandolin (I got my free in the SS2).

My New Favourite TOY!Ok.. so I only got this new Silicone Floral Cupcake Baker last week, and only tried it once!! hee hee but I played with it last weekend and I'm IN LOVE!!!
I have three shows this month and I plan to push this product at each one of them!!! I couldn't get over just how easy the cakes fall out of this thing!! I made the Powdered Sugar Pound Cake recipe that came with the product, but I think next week I am going to try the sticky caramel cakes!! hmmmmmm CARAMEL!!!!

:rolleyes:

My top 3 sellers are stoneware, batter bowls and the chopper.

If i was married i would be having an affair with the sticky mini caramel cakes

I have to say the Large Bar Pan is my favorite stone and I sell alot of these. Quick Stir Pitcher is my #1 seller (Probaby from the summer). My favorite tool is the Ultimate Mandolin.

The food chopper, followed closely by last month's free bar board and the F/W SBCB.

pcleah said:
I am new to PC and I was wondering what everyones # 1 seller is? I will be placing an order this month (holiday shopping will be complete!!!) and didn't know if there was something I could be adding to my Kit to increase my sales/bookings. I find getting the bookings is a real challange for me. Thanks for all your help. I am learning a lot for everyone here.

Easy REad Meas Cups and the Silicone FLoral Pan

Gotta love the "Top Sell List" report!

Mine, when I take off QPKs, is the Food Chopper, with the Measure-All Cup coming in second. My top-selling piece of stoneware is the Large Bar Pan.

There's no huge secret to the items that end up on the top of the list - they're the ones that you talk about sincerely. People can tell when you honestly love using a product. And if you opinion is backed up by a friend/host, watch out!

For me I have my top items to sell are:

Tied for 1st: Silicone Basting Brush and Kitchen Spritzer
Tied for 2nd: Easy Read Measuring Cups and Garlic Press
Tied for 3rd: Cut-n-Seal, Prep Bowls, and Apple Wedger

I am not sure why these seem to be my top seller, although I did just recently start using the kitchen spritzers at shows. Everything else I think might be because I seem to sell mostly to mom with young children

Tracy

Easy Read Measuring Cups and Cutting Board with Measuring Cups... (That's my personal new favorite toy!)

batter bowls all the way...........

Not necessarily my best sellers, but what I think is needed in your kit: Can-opener, prep bowls and easy read measuring cups.

Once I took off the QKPs and the free cranberry twixits that were tied for first. I have the Ice Cream Dipper, 1st, 2nd apple wedger and 3rd I have a 5 way tie Bamboo Spoon Set, Spoon Rest, Bamboo Spatula set, Corn Cob Nobs and Corn Butterer. And in last place (4th) veggie peeler.

sarahmarie said:
If i was married i would be having an affair with the sticky mini caramel cakes

Sarah, you crack me up!! :D

my #1 is the can strainers although my mom did order 30 and is planning on ordering more

30???? What is she doing with 30 of them??? lol

224 Mini Serving Spatulas sold since July 2005.

I had someone buy 100 for a wedding shower. :)

Batter bowls

pizza stones

and the fluted stone pan is becoming a mover for me. It's the darn magic cake that I make at every show right before their eyes.

But I did notice an increase in quick stir pitchers when I started making lemonade at my shows.

Food Chopper and Can Opener for us.

she bought 30 for christmas gifts and wedding gifts

going to buy more also

I would definitely say the chopper and the tea pitchers :)!

My number one is the Large Bar Pan (92), two is the food chopper and the third is the Large Microcooker

1st - QKP
2nd - Food Chopper
3rd - Garlic Press
4th - Smooth Edge Can Opener

My #1 was the pizza cutter! The rest of the top 10 were stones!

The classic loaf pans are my #1 seller
After that comes tied are the stackable cooling racks, flour/sugar shaker, bamboo tongs, and the QKP

Mine are the Food Chopper (#1), Mini Serving Spatulas at #2 and the Adjustable Measuring Spoons at #3. I also noticed that I always rave about my favorite cookbook All The Best and that is my top seller for cookbooks. The power of persuasion!

Gina

I have been doing this for 2 years and the quikut paring knife has been my top sale at 76, but I sold 58 food choppers.

heat123 said:
My #1 was the pizza cutter! The rest of the top 10 were stones!

That's amazing! You should share with us your stoneware pitch. :)

It's funny, I don't talk much about them but ask if anyone has them and please share what they love about them! So essentially the guests sell them!

My tops are so boring! First is QKP with 53 and the citrus peeler is #2 with 34 and then the corn cob butterer..which I always say was my 1st PC purchase..I used to live in Iowa! Of course I had to have the CCB! #4 is the food chopper..I need to start really pushing more expensive products! haha!

My top three are:
Prep bowl set
Garlic Press
Large bar pan

My personal favourites are the prep bowls, the microplane grater, the easy read measure cups and the silicone floral cupcake pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
barbinohio
  • stephaniekocala
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefann