• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the PC discount and host specials?

In summary, if you host a show you can get the host specials. There are many incentives during the year to earn free product.
SilverCeladon
but what is the PC discount? Do we also get the host specials? Thanks!

Consultants get 20% off of products. Your 4th month is kit enhancement month and you get 40% off of product except duplicates of what comes in your starter kit and you can only order 1 of everything. Also you are eligible for the 50% off of samples before the new seasons start - you'll get email about this.

If you host a show you can get the host specials.

Last edited:
There is usually also a kit enhancement month each year where you can purchase one of each item at a 40% discount. There are many incentives during the year to earn free prodcut too.

You can get the host specials if you host a show.

I loved when I started in the business. There were so many great promotions an things I could earn for free that it was tough to keep track of all of them.

Silver - Do you have someone that you are working with??

So, if I'm doing a kitchen show I get the host special also? If so that's sweet!

Kathy-I do have someone. Thanks!

SilverCeladon said:
So, if I'm doing a kitchen show I get the host special also? If so that's sweet!

Kathy-I do have someone. Thanks!

Yes, if you host a show you get all the host benefits from that show except booking benefit (ability to buy host special on shows booked from your show).

During your qualifying time if you get a show that is $300 or more I'd break it into 2 shows so that you have a better chance of qualifying. To "properly" make it a 2nd show get a few outside orders & share food with someone you ask to help out that was not at the show.

How can we put in our order? Can we do that through PP?

SillyChef said:
How can we put in our order? Can we do that through PP?

Yep, to place an order do it through PP. You'll see a menu item "Non-commissioned orders" - find order. Then create a new SAMPLE order. There you can put the products you want to order and you'll see that you get a 20% discount.

There are a few products that are even cheaper to buy through the SUPPLY order - so you may want to look at that list of things first.

I create "holding orders" to keep track of products I want to buy later. As I host shows I delete stuff from that list. I did this for the kit enhancement option and it worked great.

In addition to getting the kit enhancement 40% discount in your 4th month, all consultants also get the kit enhancement discount in April (if that is your kit enhancement month then your kit enhancement "special" moves - I'd call HO to find out to what month).

I cannot stress this enough. I do not recommend spending a lot of money in the 1st month or two on products. Everything you need to do successful shows comes in your starter kit. Also anytime you want products you can host a show and get benefits and during the 1st couple of months this is probably the best way to help your new business. Host a show, talk to family about buying products if they won't host, combine the products into cooking show (share a PC recipe & taste testing with someone that is ordering) and then you get the host specials, 50% off products, and Free Product Value (FPV). Keep track of products people really seem to want to see before buying and then during your kit enhancement if you have not been able to get those through hosting benefits then order them.

Of course if they are products you want for yourself and you need them now go ahead and order it. But many of us newbies just want to get our hands on everything and forget that we are trying to start a long-term successful business and that requires paying attention to expenses as well as income.

Oh man I didn't know that was there. That will save me a lot of work.lol.

BTW - what is a Quick Start Box?

Related to What is the PC discount and host specials?

What is "Probaby a Lame Question..."?

"Probaby a Lame Question..." is a phrase commonly used to preface a question that the asker may think is silly or insignificant. It is often used in a self-deprecating manner to acknowledge that the question may not be as important as others.

Why do people use the phrase "Probaby a Lame Question..."?

People may use this phrase to lessen the impact of their question and to show that they are aware it may not be as significant as others. It can also be a way to acknowledge that they are new to a topic and may not have as much knowledge as others.

Is it appropriate to use "Probaby a Lame Question..." in a professional setting?

It depends on the context and the relationship between the asker and the person being asked. In some situations, using this phrase can come across as self-deprecating and may not be appropriate in a professional setting. It is best to use it sparingly and only with colleagues or superiors who are familiar with your sense of humor.

Can using "Probaby a Lame Question..." be offensive?

Some people may find the phrase offensive, as it can imply that the question being asked is not important or valuable. It is important to use this phrase with caution and to be aware of the impact it may have on others.

Are there any other phrases similar to "Probaby a Lame Question..."?

Yes, there are other phrases that serve a similar purpose, such as "This may be a stupid question, but..." or "I have a dumb question...". These phrases also acknowledge that the question may not be as important as others, but they can also come across as self-deprecating and should be used carefully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies