• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Hottest Seller for Pampered Chef in March?

it's a huge hit.The Veggie Wedger sells itself...right off of my mini catalog on my sling purse. It's happened a couple of times in the last week!The Veggie Wedger sells itself...right off of my mini catalog on my sling purse. It's happened a couple of times in the last week!
luvinpc
Gold Member
I am patiently waiting for a March catty show, but curious to see if there is a new product that people can't wait to get their hands on?

Manual food processor for sure

How many veggies can a veggie wedger wedge if a veggie wedger could wedge veggies?

I sold 12 veggie wedgers last week to a group of soccer moms

ChefCKHall said:
How many veggies can a veggie wedger wedge if a veggie wedger could wedge veggies?

LOL. Oh, but our veggie wedger can wedge veggies, and very well too! Fat ones, skinny ones, hollow ones, mushy ones! :D Love it!

its close with the Manual food processor for sure, with the veggie wedger & the mega lifter right behind it! :D

The Veggie Wedger sells itself...right off of my mini catalog on my sling purse. It's happened a couple of times in the last week!

I've been surprised, but my most popular new product is the scoop and drain!

veggie wedger or the scoop and drain! : )

Veggie wedger

Dotty said:
I've been surprised, but my most popular new product is the scoop and drain!

I WANT THAT!!! Haven't gotten it yet, but it's definitely on my wish list!

Veggie Wedger! Thought for sure it would be the MFP, but I have made salsa at the past 2 shows with it and really didn't get the response I expected.

I was surprised that the Manual Processor didn't get more oo's and ah's.
Like most everyone else, it's the veggie wedger that's the highlight. :rolleyes:

Microplane Coarse Grater! Have you grated an 8oz block of cheese with it? OMG the cheese looks awesome :) Great visual to guests. Goodbye Rotary Grater

pkd09 said:
Microplane Coarse Grater! Have you grated an 8oz block of cheese with it? OMG the cheese looks awesome :) Great visual to guests. Goodbye Rotary Grater

I will not miss the RG, HATE it! Way prefer the old style...if I ever used that. For 11 years, I have been wanting a box grater! I feel so fulfilled!

Not only is the coarse grater fabulous, it takes no effort to grate the cheese.

My biggest seller however is the veggie wedger-love it, love it, love it.

pkd09 said:

I agree--and my grandsons fight over who gets to shred the cheese.

Those who are selling lots of the vedgie wedger, are you using them as part of your show recipe? And if so, which one?

So far I'm getting lots of interest in the MFP, Veggie Wedger, Mango Wedger, and the Chili Lime Rub! I LOVE the Coarse grater but haven't had a recipe to show it off with yet. My hosts keep buying already grated cheese even when I ask them to buy the block.

So far I have been shocked at the number of Mega Lifters I have sold.... people really want those!

I have sold several MFP's and scoop & drains. Oh and the deep covered baker cookbook :)

luvinpc said:
Those who are selling lots of the vedgie wedger, are you using them as part of your show recipe? And if so, which one?

I do use it in my show. I love it so much I can't wait to show it off (I tell everyone that too). I hand it around with "who wants to be first to give it a try?"

pchockeymom said:
I do use it in my show. I love it so much I can't wait to show it off (I tell everyone that too). I hand it around with "who wants to be first to give it a try?"

Are you using it for potato wedges?

I had a show last night. We did the Cheeseburger Salad, and I used the veggie wedger on the tomatoes before dicing them. Worked like a charm!!

I LOVE the wedger for oranges. SO much easier than slicing them and because it kind of breaks the membrane stuff around each slice, they just seem juicer. I thought citrus was a good extra thing it could do, but it'll probably be the main use in our house.

Jules711 said:
I LOVE the wedger for oranges. SO much easier than slicing them and because it kind of breaks the membrane stuff around each slice, they just seem juicer. I thought citrus was a good extra thing it could do, but it'll probably be the main use in our house.

The veggie wedger has my husband and I both taking an orange in our lunch boxes every day! It hasn't even found a home spot in my cabinet because it's always in the dishwasher! We also love it for potato wedges.

I've been making the pineapple salsa at my shows with the MFP, use the wedger for the onion.

Out of 9 guests 5 bought the Scoop and Drain. My problem is I've had a hard time not calling it the Kitty Litter Scoop!

I'd LOVE to know how ALOT of the mega lifters have been sold! What recipe are you showing to do that???????

Use the veggie wedger for the salsa recipes to cut up the onion.

Besides the MFP (which has helped me to also book 10 shows and 2 catalog shows for April!), my bestsellers from the new product have been the stoneware cookie sheet, the chili lime rub, the mini mix n scraper, and then the veggie wedger, & mango wedger.

Related to What Is the Hottest Seller for Pampered Chef in March?

What Is Your Hot New Seller?

Our hot new seller is the Quick Cooker, which is a versatile pressure cooker that can cook food up to 70% faster than traditional methods. It also has multiple cooking functions, making it a convenient and time-saving tool in the kitchen.

Why Is the Quick Cooker Your Hot New Seller?

The Quick Cooker has been extremely popular because of its fast cooking time and various functions. It can be used for everything from making soups and stews to steaming vegetables and even baking cakes. Plus, it is easy to use and clean, making it a must-have for any busy household.

What Makes the Quick Cooker Stand Out From Other Pressure Cookers?

The Quick Cooker has a unique design that allows for even heat distribution, resulting in perfectly cooked meals every time. Its multiple cooking functions, such as slow cooking and searing, also set it apart from other pressure cookers on the market.

Can I Use the Quick Cooker for Meal Prep?

Absolutely! The Quick Cooker is perfect for meal prep because it can cook food quickly and efficiently. You can also use it to make large batches of food and freeze for later, making meal prep a breeze.

Is the Quick Cooker Safe to Use?

Yes, the Quick Cooker is designed with safety in mind. It has multiple safety features, including a pressure release valve and a locking lid, to ensure safe and worry-free cooking. It also comes with a detailed instruction manual for proper use and care.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies