• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is Pampered Chef? How to explain to others?

In summary, Pampered Chef - Email is an email marketing platform for consultants to easily communicate with their customers and potential customers. It requires registration and can be accessed through a consultant account. Users can use their own email address, and the platform offers customizable templates, contact list management, performance tracking, and scheduling features. There is a monthly fee of $5, which covers 500 emails, with the option to purchase more credits.
PamperedSD
Does anyone have a standard email they send when someone asks what is Pampered Chef? I just got an email from a co-worker from way back when (she saw my name on a vendor email) and when I replied - she emailed me back and asked what Pampered Chef was and to tell her about it. I have it listed on my signature when I send out emails. Any ideas?? I would love to see if she would like to do a catalog show at work!! :love:

Tell her it's her new addiction. Beacuse once she sees the product, she'll want one of EVERYTHING! Then send her the link to the online catalog. I think the product really speaks for itself.

:D

I tell people:It's high-end kitchen tools sold through home parties. However, we're not just for people who like to cook. Our customers are anyone who eats.

What is Pampered Chef - Email?

Pampered Chef - Email is an email marketing platform specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants to easily communicate with their customers and potential customers. It allows consultants to send personalized emails, track email performance, and manage their email contact list.

How do I sign up for Pampered Chef - Email?

To sign up for Pampered Chef - Email, you must first be a registered consultant with Pampered Chef. Once you are registered, you can log into your consultant account and click on the "Email" tab. From there, you can follow the prompts to set up your Pampered Chef - Email account.

Can I use my own email address with Pampered Chef - Email?

Yes, you can use your own email address with Pampered Chef - Email. During the set-up process, you will be prompted to enter an email address that you would like to use for your Pampered Chef - Email account. This can be your personal email address or a dedicated email address for your Pampered Chef business.

What features are included with Pampered Chef - Email?

Pampered Chef - Email offers a variety of features to help consultants effectively communicate with their customers. These include customizable email templates, contact list management, email performance tracking, and the ability to schedule and send emails at a specific time.

Is there a cost to use Pampered Chef - Email?

Yes, there is a cost to use Pampered Chef - Email. The cost is $5 per month, which is automatically deducted from your commission check. This fee allows you to send up to 500 emails per month, with the option to purchase additional email credits if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• michellebakes2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies