• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Everyones Team Challenge?

The catch is that your cluster must first meet the total number of shows that your Director was told - 2 per active consultant as of the last day of April. Then, whoever has held and submitted at least 2 shows of $250 in June will receive the new product.The above...statements are correct. My cluster must submit 30 shows total...so if Sally submits 8, Laura 7, Hillary 5, Julie 4, Roxanne 2, Mike 2, Julie 1, Hariet 1 and Bob 1. Then we have met our cluster goal, but only those that submitted 2 or more shows will get the product. I also must submit 2 shows as the director to get the product.So what do
soonerchef
Just curious to find out if there are any clusters that have a challenge of more than 2 shows per active consultant.

Best of luck to everyone in meeting their team challenge and getting the $70 product!

I'm waiting to hear from my director, but I was reading the fine print and the "two show minimum" has to be at least $250 in sales each.

AJPratt....is that just for your cluster or for everyone??? (I'm new to PC.)

For those of you who don't know about the team challenge...here itFor those of you who don't know about the team challenge...here it is.:)

All active cluster members must hold and submit 2 shows ($250 in guest sales) in June to qualify for a $70 :eek: product from the new fall line.

My team challenge is 30 shows for my cluster, with 14 active members and myself!

Everyone can do it!! Only 2 shows for $500 total sales!!:D :D :D

MarleneWhat happens if your cluster submits 30 shows, but not everyone in the cluster helped to submit those 30 shows? Say of the 15 cluster members, 5 of you didn't submit 2 shows, but the rest of you submitted enough shows to meet the cluster challenge. Does that mean that A) just the 10 of you get the prize, B) all of you get the prize or C) none of you get the prize?

Sorry if this is sounding like a test, but I'm curious to know how the active members going of my cluster are going to get the prize if we are penalized for the members that don't help contribute to the challenge.

Thanks for the clarification!

Only those consultants that actually submitted 2 shows of $250 or more would earn the free product. Your cluster will still need to submit 30 shows but you will not be penalized for other consultants not turning in shows as long as you have those 30.

HTH~

Have a Pampered Day!

The catch is that your cluster must first meet the total number of shows that your Director was told - 2 per active consultant as of the last day of April. Then, whoever has held and submitted at least 2 shows of $250 in June will receive the new product.

The above...statements are correct. My cluster must submit 30 shows total...so if Sally submits 8, Laura 7, Hillary 5, Julie 4, Roxanne 2, Mike 2, Julie 1, Hariet 1 and Bob 1. Then we have met our cluster goal, but only those that submitted 2 or more shows will get the product. I also must submit 2 shows as the director to get the product.

My director's first line cluster is the largest in the company. I believe we need 416 shows to meet this challenge. I will try my best to pick up any slack. I am planning on 12 shows for June (6 catalog and 6 cooking). Right now I have 4 and 3 booked, respectively.

I am thinking that it is a super, duper, way cool knife...something to do with sharp so I automatically think knife or cutting. But, I also wonder if it could be something that looks "sharp", you know like telling somebody..."wow, that looks sharp!"

That's quite a challenge
Chef Kearns said:
My director's first line cluster is the largest in the company. I believe we need 416 shows to meet this challenge. I will try my best to pick up any slack. I am planning on 12 shows for June (6 catalog and 6 cooking). Right now I have 4 and 3 booked, respectively.

WOW!! I thought our cluster challenge of 58 was a big number! Good luck to your cluster - I hope you can meet the "Challenge" and get something "Sharp"!

I have 4 shows booked, with 2 more in the works and I will get as many catalog shows going as I can.

Last edited:
I'm hoping it's a Santuko (sp?) knife!!! My own cluster needs 22. Not too outrageous, but a bunch of them only submit one every other month, so we'll see what happens!!

Wow, my cluster is tiny! We only need 14 shows for this challenge. A few of you do that on your own in one month! Hehe...

My cluster needs to submit 76 shows. The item is from the "cutting edge" category so it will fit in with the knives or maybe even be something along the lines of the US&G??

I hope we make it - the good news is that anyone recruited into the cluster as of May 1st or later wasn't included in the count for the # of shows required to meet the challenge, but their shows will count towards fulfilling it. And if they submit two they'll get the product too - just another incentive to sign up!

We need 28 shows but there are probably only seven people who will submit shows - two of them in SS. I like that there is a team challenge so that people with smaller show averages can get it - even if they can't get the $1500 sell-a-thon.

Our team needs 50 something but one lady that normally does 12 shows a month has her own cluster so we have to pick up the slack since the shows she will do will count towards her own cluster. I know, I was a little confused by it all. Last I heard, our team doesn't even have 20 shows scheduled for next month so its not looking so good so far for us.

We need 12, we're still a small group. My director and I pretty much have t overed as long as no one cancels. I'm going to make some calls over the weekend. Do you think it would be rude with it being Memorial Day weekend?

Our cluster needs 72 shows. I'm thinking something 'knife-like' too. I can't wait to see what it really is!

I think ours needs about 88. I'm wondering if it could be a ceramic knife? Those are supposed to be fabulous and pricey!

Our cluster needs 26 shows but what stinks is that my director officially resigned April 30th. (we'll miss her tremendously!) Well, that makes us fall under another woman who from what I understand, NEVER turns in more than one show a month. Now, I don't know this woman so I feel bad saying this but 3 of us in the cluster have written her an e-mail introducing ourselves 2 weeks ago and we haven't heard anything yet. We also received a letter from HO stating that she'll be helping us through this transition and still nothing. I did call HO Field Services last night to find out what our cluster challenge is. THey said it is 26 shows (which I have 11 cooking shows and 4 catalog shows to turn in) and I told the rep our situation. What she told me is that as long as our cluster turns in 26 shows, we should get it. So I replied with, Even if our director doesn't turn anything in and she said yes. So I'll really find out next month but it just kinda bites.:rolleyes:

I'm also wondering if it is a knife b/c I just spent $500 on a set of Cutco knifes! I should be getting them on Tuesday!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Our cluster needs 26 shows but what stinks is that my director officially resigned April 30th. (we'll miss her tremendously!) Well, that makes us fall under another woman who from what I understand, NEVER turns in more than one show a month. Now, I don't know this woman so I feel bad saying this but 3 of us in the cluster have written her an e-mail introducing ourselves 2 weeks ago and we haven't heard anything yet. We also received a letter from HO stating that she'll be helping us through this transition and still nothing. I did call HO Field Services last night to find out what our cluster challenge is. THey said it is 26 shows (which I have 11 cooking shows and 4 catalog shows to turn in) and I told the rep our situation. What she told me is that as long as our cluster turns in 26 shows, we should get it. So I replied with, Even if our director doesn't turn anything in and she said yes. So I'll really find out next month but it just kinda bites.:rolleyes:

I'm also wondering if it is a knife b/c I just spent $500 on a set of Cutco knifes! I should be getting them on Tuesday!:D

It's my understanding that Directors must do 2 shows as part of that entire total. That surprises me that a director only does one show a month! Wow, I think that would be hard to sustain business. Hopefully she'll at least step up and do two for this month in particular because of the challenge. Good luck!:)

Our Cluster has to do 20. We already have 21 booked without our director or a girl on my team included. I am about to schedule Cooking Show #8 for the month (which will bring my total for the month to 11) so as long as they all hold, we should be set.

Chef Kearns said:
My director's first line cluster is the largest in the company. I believe we need 416 shows to meet this challenge.

OMG!!! Who is your director??

DebbieJ said:
Our Cluster has to do 20. We already have 21 booked without our director or a girl on my team included. I am about to schedule Cooking Show #8 for the month (which will bring my total for the month to 11) so as long as they all hold, we should be set.
Wow! That's awesome Deb. Way to go!!! You're going to get LOTS of free fall products!:D

pamperedbecky said:
It's my understanding that Directors must do 2 shows as part of that entire total. That surprises me that a director only does one show a month! Wow, I think that would be hard to sustain business. Hopefully she'll at least step up and do two for this month in particular because of the challenge. Good luck!:)

That's what I thought Becky but when the HO rep said that I am beginning to wonder if they are going to be able to keep track of it all.:confused: From what I'm told, she's only in it to make money off of everyone else so that's why she turns in her one show a month.:rolleyes: I guess if that's true, I'll just have to buy whatever it is on the sample order. It just stinks because I have 11 cooking shows scheduled and 4 catalog shows. You would think that I should get it.:cool:

PampMomof3 said:
I guess if that's true, I'll just have to buy whatever it is on the sample order. It just stinks because I have 11 cooking shows scheduled and 4 catalog shows. You would think that I should get it.:cool:

I cound be wrong, but I don't think the cluster challenge product will be on the sample order :(

DebbieJ--My director is Shan Eisler. She is the director to alot of us on here! For example,she is Becky's upline, but since Becky is a director she doesn't fall under the challenge.

cmdtrgd said:
I cound be wrong, but I don't think the cluster challenge product will be on the sample order :(

Kate is right...you can only get the "sharp" product through the challenge. It will not be available at a discount on the sample order form.

Chef Kearns said:
DebbieJ--My director is Shan Eisler. She is the director to alot of us on here! For example,she is Becky's upline, but since Becky is a director she doesn't fall under the challenge.
Wow, can you imagine Shan's commission check?!:eek: That must be nice!!!

That's still a HUGE number even though her downline Directors aren't included in that. Wow!

GeorgiaPeach said:
Kate is right...you can only get the "sharp" product through the challenge. It will not be available at a discount on the sample order form.

Well that stinks!:mad: I guess I'll have to see if our adopted director steps up to the plate or not.:rolleyes:

I am a farely new director and my team and I have really had a great couple months recruiting but now our number is 42. Our team has never had over 30 so it's a major challenge for us. I have a sister director who does 12-15 shows herself every month and barely holds onto 5 consultants so her number is 12 sure doesn't seem fair to me.

My team offers the opportunity and we have a much larger plate to fill...

Oh well! Hopefully we'll surprise me.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JanisF