• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What inspired me to join Pampered Chef?

In summary, the person decided to join Pampered Chef because of their passion for cooking and the opportunity to earn income while sharing their love for cooking with others. They had initial reservations but were inspired by other consultants and decided to take the leap. Their experience with Pampered Chef has been amazing, with valuable support and training, positive feedback from customers, and a sense of community and flexibility as a stay-at-home mom. Their advice for someone considering joining is to research, attend parties, have a strong support system, and most importantly, have fun.
JillianAnthony
Im glad I finally found this thread! My name is Jillian and I just purchased my kit on FRIDAY! So far I have 8 shows books (5 catalog, 3 homeshows) while I"m nervous reading over things here have calmed my jitters down QUITE a bit!

I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana with my husband, Mike and 2 children, Kylie whos 5, and Michael who is 2. I am a SAHM who needed to get OUT into the real world and after having my own show I thought what the heck. The support from everyone I know is amazing!

I look forward to getting to know all of you and sharing my ideas (once I start to get some of my own!)

Thanks for reading,
Jillian :)

Congrats on your new business!

Hi Jillian - and welcome to an awesome board!!

icon_welcome.gif
Welcome to our little asylum. ;) Be sure to check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and have a good time while you're here!

Yea for starting your own business! Welcome to CS!

Welcome Jillian! I'm new also. Just signed this month with PC. My first cooking show is Thursday! I'm nervous but very excited! I used to live in North Manchester, IN and we visited Fort Wayne often. I loved going to Fort Wayne as North Manchester was very tiny and not much to do. I did like the area up there quite a bit. I'm in TN now. :)
God bless,
Amanda

Welcome, Jillian. I, too, signed up because I am a SAHM who needed to find some adult conversation, and I am completely enjoying myself!! Good luck with your new business!

Welcome! You have come to a great place with wonderful people. :chef:

Welcome Jillian! :D Jump right in and don't be shy, we love to help, we love new tips ~ And we love new people because their energy and excitement is so motivating to us! It helps us remember why we started in the first place. It's the same way when you recruit, so start offering the opportunity from the very start, you'll be glad you did and you don't need to worry about training them yourselves when you are still new, that's what your recruiter and/or director is for!;)
Welcome to PC and Chef Success! ;) :) :balloon:

Welcome Jillian! You've got an awesome start on your hands! Keep it up! I also started PC because I needed to find some adult conversation, but wanted to continue to stay at home-this is such an awesome opportunity! Share it with everyone you know!! :)

Related to What inspired me to join Pampered Chef?

1. What made you decide to join Pampered Chef?

I have always been passionate about cooking and entertaining, and I have been a loyal customer of Pampered Chef for years. When I heard about the opportunity to not only use their high-quality products but also earn an income by sharing my love for cooking with others, I knew I had to join.

2. Did you have any reservations about joining Pampered Chef?

Like any new venture, I did have some reservations at first. I was unsure if I would be able to balance running a business with being a stay-at-home mom. However, after attending a few Pampered Chef parties and seeing the success of other consultants, I was inspired and decided to take the leap.

3. How has your experience been with Pampered Chef so far?

I am still fairly new to Pampered Chef, but I can already say that my experience has been amazing. The support and training provided by the company and my fellow consultants have been invaluable. I have also been blown away by the positive feedback and excitement from my customers.

4. What do you enjoy most about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are so many things I love about being a Pampered Chef consultant, but I would have to say the flexibility is my favorite. As a stay-at-home mom, I am able to set my own schedule and work around my family's needs. I also love the sense of community and teamwork within the Pampered Chef family.

5. Any advice for someone considering joining Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to do your research and attend a few Pampered Chef parties to get a feel for the products and the business. It's also important to have a strong support system, whether it's friends and family or other consultants, as they will be there to help and encourage you along the way. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy sharing your love for cooking with others!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LorieC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa Frederick