• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Pamper Your Kitchen with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. You can purchase their products through a consultant, either by hosting a cooking show or by placing an order directly with them. Hosting a cooking show allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive night with friends and family. To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up with a current consultant or through their website and receive a starter kit with all the necessary tools and resources. They also offer ongoing training, mentorship, and a supportive community for consultants, as well as marketing materials, customer support, and a personalized website for online sales.
hope.reasoner
HI all!! My name is Hope R. I live in the Hampton Roads Area of Virginia! Im a Navy Wife who is also a Stay At Home Mom! My son is 11 months old and his name is Noah and my husband is Josh! They are the reason why I decided to become a Pampered Chef Consultant! I love the fact that i can be a SAHM and go out have fun selling wonderful products! I have had 2 shows so far and both have gone pretty well! I cant wait till my business is booming! lol! :love: And already with my cluster I feel so welcomed into this business and the saying of "Your in business for yourself but not by yourself" is so correct when it comes to them!

Welcome!! I'm an AF wife in Hawaii, and I have a Noah too!!

Welcome to PC and CS, Hope. It is nice to hear you are doing so well and receive lots of support from your local cluster. You'll find lots of helpful advice, tips, etc. from CS. You should give whoever told you about this site a big HUG. Good luck!

We're glad you're here and hope you learn a lot. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to both of you and thank your spouses for their service please! We appreciate them. I am a Veteran and an AF Veteran's wife. Love this site and PC. I too have a very supportive cluster in the Richmond, VA area. If you ever need anything, since I am not so far away from you Hope, please just contact me!

Welcome and congrats on your business you will love it. I also have a great cluster in Oklahoma.

Welcome to PC and CS! Happy to hear that your biz has started out on the right track, and that you are experiencing the wonderful part of community and support as well.

Much success!

Welcome, and congratulations on your new business.

Related to Are You Ready to Pamper Your Kitchen with Pampered Chef?

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items.

2. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant, either by hosting a cooking show or by placing an order directly with them.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Hosting a cooking show allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive night with friends and family.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can become a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up with a current consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You will receive a starter kit with all the tools and resources you need to start your business.

5. What kind of support does Pampered Chef offer to consultants?

Pampered Chef offers consultants ongoing training, mentorship, and a supportive community to help them succeed in their business. They also provide access to marketing materials, customer support, and a personalized website for online sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna O'Brien
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kim R